illini union hr department

angry chad copypasta

Cuneiform is the ancient Sumerian Alphabet. Go away, you swine. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land . They never tried to talk to you or anything, did they. Popular examples of copypastas include things like 'I sexually identify as a helicopter', 'navy seal copypasta', or the entirety of the Bee Movie . Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. Most of you are not even close to being gamers. If you ask Rick Astley for a copy of the movie UP, he cannot give you it as he can never give you up. That same day, the Mexican news sites SDP Noticias[10] and Sipse[9] reported on the phenomenon. It's Been Two Years Since This Meme Started, Think, Mark, Think! THE NEW CHORNOBYL COLLECTION FROM LEGO CITY. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. , CP may also give off a range of different feelings, from misery to delight and even rage. You are nothing to me but just another desu. Zach. Head Bite Wojak is a 2020 Wojak comic first posted on Reddit, in which an incel, depicted as a Frustrated Wojak with sunglasses, accosts a female Wojak, gets rejected, and subsequently bites her head in a grotesque fashion. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. Me, Im a big Chungus as you can see. But you desu, you desu, and now youre desu, you goddamn desu. You snail-skulled little rabbit. No, youre not. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I keep telling myself Im going to be alright and that theres nothing to worry about. The past few weeks some homeless person has been coming into my house and sitting on my couch. In the process I lost all my plants and I am struggling finanicially please help me rebuild my garden. Lets say, hypothetically, I am a barbie girl. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how Id rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. Something wrong happened behind the scenes. Nov 18, 2021 at 11:58AM EST Sure, people just think of you not as a woman, but I do. And did I mention you smell? Apart from this usage, this Wojak has also served as an exploitable for many fanarts, created to show various characters in tears as reaction images. 150 Good, Cool, and Aesthetic Discord Server Names. In case you couldnt smell me through the screen, I am a player of the game Valorant. Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. I see people who only have the Nintendo switch and claim to be gamers. Youre fucking desu, kiddo. This is the angry navy seal copypasta. I am so angry right now. Its too late to save yourself, but dont bother committing suicide either Ill fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. It just wouldn't have been "right". This explosive copypasta letter makes the argument that persons who self-identify as anti-racists are, in reality, biased and racist against white people. Youre fish food now. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. Sorry, I was just asserting my dominance So youre new here, right? Press Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Crowder Vs. Owens Divorce Controversy So Far. What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? He could have given $5 billion to each individual and still had money left over. What I think people who are not in the Greek System need to understand is that partying isnt just something we do. Writings not easy. You are the source of all unpleasantness. Thank you! You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You're fucking dead, kiddo. It was in the middle of 2012 that the first version of the copypasta was released, and very soon thereafter, it gave rise to a huge number of copies that were similar to the John Copypasta meme. I know it will be hard for you to be sus, but i know you can do it Gregory. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. I don't like you. It helps us escape society. On February 13th, 2013, 10-year-old Richi Phelps posted a status update featuring a version of the copypasta adapted to Mexican slang on his Facebook profile page. I hope she realized that I was only being nice and that she is being irrational. Wouldnt it be reasonable to assume you could brush my hair and undress me literally everywhere? On August 17th, Urban Dictionary[7] member 487j submitted an entry for the term "gorilla warfare," defining it as training that "fake Navy Seals" receive. There is always something new to learn, and there are chances for growth and improvement at every turn; there should be no room for compromise. In a great number of different instances, this socio-cultural condition has also been referred to as retrogressive prejudice. You are a canker. I didnt mean to harm your dignity, respect, or honor. This is money snek. Im not gonna talk to her; she sounds like a man. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Lenny face or the Lenny Faces text are the emoticons often named Lenny's face. On Twitch, people mainly use them to troll or annoy streamers. As my body finally surrenders, I weep, as my school and my city go under. Please DO NOT buy the BTS meal if you dont stan them. , Anyhow, the purpose of a copypasta is for it to spread like wildfire. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You will forever live in shame. This comment is the first one that has been saved. *nuzzles your necky wecky * ~murr . Share here. Noobmaster, hey its Thor again. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. [4] The name "GigaChad" indicates that the person, who was initially assumed to be real, is the ultimate Chad . I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. It is a section of text that has been duplicated and pasted, and it is often posted on a discussion group with the goal of harassing newer members and acting as an inside gag for users who have been using the site for a longer period of time. , What a great, absolute miracle that you and your 257 IQ Brain were here to correct it! There have even been studies that show how necessary gatherings are for our well-being. March 30, 2023, 10:11 pm. In a great number of different instances, this socio-cultural condition has also been referred to as retrogressive prejudice. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. On the internet, in communities such as Twitter and Reddit, there are a lot of CP angry rants that are copied and pasted from other places. Youll recover fully from your heart surgery. Gregory, do you see the small vent on the floor? Ill have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. Thank you for your kind attention to and expected cooperation in this matter. GigaChad is a nickname associated with the art project berlin.1969 / Ernest Khalimov, [1] which is a series of photoshopped photographs of several models created by Russian photographer Krista Sudmalis for her project Sleek'N'Tears. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. Darryl save life. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. Ill have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and Ive been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. An example of a copypasta is, "Don't care + Didn't ask + Cry about it + Stay mad + Get real + L". I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective. This copypasta is a transcription of an ancient Sumerian written complaint to Ea-Nasir, a copper merchant. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. Copypasta is text, images, a captioned meme, or anything, really, that has been copied and insertedor "pasted"into a new location. Kim Jong Un die! This is an epiphany of stupid for me. I hope you could forgive me one day. and our On your mark, get ready, start. Think again, fucker. Now I have house, American car and new woman. Grammarlys cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. 'v' Ill have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, and that Barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? You are sour and senile. He could give every person 1 BILLION dollars and end poverty, and he would still have 114 billion dollars left over but he would do it. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. Its ingrained into our lives. to view the video gallery, or The population of earth is 7 billion people. SSD very mad! . Type or copy and paste the codes below to display the graphics as displayed below. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. GETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEDGTOUTOFMYHEAD, Hey ladies Would you like to 2 get rich by running your own business from home with just your phone? On a good day you're a halfwit. Our brand totally really pinky promise to care about you, and 100% arent a soulless corporation trying to make a profit from your social movement. The mask either is round anddisplays the Dorito Face emoticon , or is shaped like a Smug Wojak's face. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Babe, Im breaking up with you. While were at it have the keys to my car. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Its not surprising because they can take over an entire Twitch chat. It is used as an edgier, more extreme expression of frustration, to the point of rage. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as 4chans genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. Lyrics. 17 art copypastas. Youre going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and youll have a fucking heart attack. I am trained in desu warfare and Im the top desu in the entire US armed desu. Theres also The Soldiers gruesome outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from American Sniper, for instance. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. Think again fucker. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my baggy skinny jeans. It turns out you were being super salty and now have ruined my pizza. One thing Ive learned after 21 years you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. Its usually posted on a message boards or discussion threads to troll newer users as an inside joke.

Ucla Adjunct Professor, Christine Banner Wife Of John Banner, Articles A