illini union hr department

miriam ferguson quotes

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. But for a film positing itself as the real story, its clear this is a chapter that was purposefully avoided. Austin: University of Texas Press, 1982. In 1899, she married James Ferguson and planned to settle down and raise a family. Though she didnt drink herself, she was anti-prohibition. After her husband's impeachment and conviction, Ma Ferguson ran in the primary for the Democratic nomination for governor and was successful, openly supported by her husband, whom she said she would consult for advice. Play Nurses Austin: Texas State Historical Association, 1992. Her daughter Ouida later wrote that her mother was "the most positive and strongest minded woman I have ever known. It is sometimes difficult to be inspired when trying to write a persuasive essay, book report or thoughtful research paper. Quotation Details Quotation #11524 from Quotations by Women: English was good enough for Jesus Christ and it's good enough for the children of Texas. 1 Quote About Miriam A. Ferguson Miriam Amanda "Ma" Ferguson (13 June 1875 - 25 June 1961) became the first female Governor of Texas in 1924, and the second female state governor in the United States. She first ran in 1924 on the platform of vindicating her husband, former Governor Jim Ferguson, who had been impeached. Franklin D. Roosevelts New Deal. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. After deliberating, the Legislature agreed with the suggestion. Senator from Texas. Best sports podcasts: top action from across the sporting worlds, Why John Motson is the greatest voice football we will ever hear, Netflix drops trailer for Break Point - and it's ace, The best Adidas trainers to buy: for comfort, style and sport, The best Nike trainers for fashion and sport, 15 of the best football books: get your footie fix, The best football video games of all time, 20 best Premier League shirts of all time, ranked, 8 best Converse trainers: fantastic Cons to own today. This page was last edited on 20 April 2022, at 05:10. the two of them are broken up. The paper was published until 1935. Download the Spanish translation of thisTexas Originalsscript. They write new content and verify and edit content received from contributors. Republicans usually took between 11,000 and 30,000 votes for governor, but Butte won nearly 300,000 votes, many of them from women and suffragists. He is the worst at haranguing referees. You cant do anything about them (On Man City), 37. Yous are f******* idiots. (On Veron), 9. I maybe have a short fuse but it goes away quicker now., 29. Wahl Colour Pro Styler Hair Clipper 9155-2417X, 15. Its completely exaggerated, but I dont like people arguing back with me. (On the hairdryer treatment), 38. She was also attacked for her extensive use of her power to grant pardons and parole. Its ridiculous that its 2012 and the referee still has control of that. (On the lack of Fergie time after United lost 3-2 at home to Tottenham), 45. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Born Miriam Amanda Wallace in Bell County, Texas, on June 13, 1875; died on June 25, 1961, in Austin, Texas; daughter of Joseph Lapsley and Eliza (Garrison) Wallace (well-to-do . Youre a bottler, Incey. The Highwaymen, a new Netflix film starring Kevin Costner as the Texas Ranger who took out Bonnie and ClydeFrank Hameris not shy about its attempt to set the record straight. The cast and crew have said again and again that they hope to correct the damage done by the 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde, which Highwaymen writer John Fusco called beyond inaccurate and unjust for its portrayal of Hamer, the lawman in pursuit of the famed gunslinging duo, as a buffoonish cuckold. In 1936, voters passed an amendment to the state constitution stripping the governor of the power to issue pardons and granting that power to a politically independent Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (see Capital punishment in Texas). Search for Miriam "Ma" Ferguson at . " Miriam A. Ferguson 2. The credit to them, the better team won and theres nothing we can do about that now. (On defeat at the hands of Barca, Champions League final, 2009), 15. Courtesy of the Bell County Museum. From 1917 to 1928, Katherine Stinson was the nation's foremost daredevil stunt pilot. Mrs. Ferguson defeated a candidate backed by the Ku Klux Klan, which was making a comeback in Texas in the 1920s. 643, This story has been shared 639 times. This article about a political figure is a stub. Miriam A. Ferguson Quotes. Ferguson, Miriam A. Can you f***ing believe him! At the last minute, from what I can gather, either Emmanuel Adebayor or his agent phoned us after they had agreed a deal with City and then did the same with Chelsea. Her first term saw few successes. He shoves them and makes a joke of it. - Erica Albright: I was just being polite, I have no intention of being friends with you.". Miriam A. Ferguson Jesus, Children, Women 23 Copy quote As we put into all our schools more humane education, and foster the spirit of justice and kindness toward the "lower" creatures, just as soon shall we reach the roots not only of cruelty but of crime. After all, this wasthe 1930s. Miriam is 83 years old. 1 May 2023. Southwestern Historical Quarterly 100 (July 1996): 116. Left to right: Dallas County Sheriffs Deputies Bob Alcorn and Ted Hinton, and former Texas Rangers B.M. 'At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and you'll not even able to touch it if we lose. At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and youll not even able to touch it if we lose. It's Me, Margaret' Streaming on HBO Max or Netflix? . The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Its also not to say that Arthur Penns classic film Bonnie and Clyde didnt treat Hamer unfairlythe scene where the criminal duo captures him is just blatantly untrueor that his family, who sued the 1967 production for defamation, deserved to have that false narrative out there. And you can print that. (On the 2002/03 title and his old rivals), 13. Lay-Z-Spa Cancun 2-4 Person Hot Tub - HOME DELIVERY, 12. And unlike the real Hamer, or the 1967 film, they dont have the time period to blame. According to Texas Ranger Dispatch Magazine, Hamer wasnt the only Ranger who hated Fergusonall of the Rangers either quit or were fired after she was reelected. James Ferguson and Miriam Ferguson, holding bouquet of roses, standing in downtown Austin, arriving from Lubbock, where Miriam was declared Democratic nominee. Miriam Ferguson standing in front of Lincoln Limo, chauffeur at wheel. Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, 10. They say hes an intelligent man, right? [15] In 1930, between Ferguson's terms, the Secretary of State of Texas Jane Y. McCallum published a pamphlet criticizing the former governor's numerous pardons of prisoners. 796, This story has been shared 729 times. (1875-1961) Texan who was the first woman in the U.S. to be elected to a full term as a state governor. In The Highwaymen, Hamer does make a wry reference to the governors corruptionbut the realHamers quote to the Times makes clear that though corruption may have been a factor, he didnt approve of a woman governor.. Miriam "Ma" Ferguson retired from public office in 1935. glosses over one significant detail: That dude was pretty darn sexist! She bemoans the bad press on her administration after Bonnie and Clyde break their fellow criminals out of Eastham prison. [6] She is often credited with a quote allegedly referring to bilingualism in Texas schools: "If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it ought to be good enough for the children of Texas. Passages composed of linked quotes taken from four or five . Where Was 'John Mulaney: Baby J' on Netflix Filmed? Her husband served as Governor of Texas from 1915 to 1917. Thats what he was like. (On Paul Ince), 46. It was a freakish incident. Ferguson's campaign manager was Homer T. Brannon of Fort Worth, Texas. Guzman, Jane Bock. Get a Britannica Premium subscription and gain access to exclusive content. Myths grow all the time. I felt such an honour to be associated with such a player. (on Roy Keanes inspired performance in the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League against Juventus in 1999), Roy Keane inspires Manchester United to victory over Juventus in 1999, 35. He was 13 and just floated over the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind. (On Giggs), 6. Theyre the subs for the first ones. Parenting Parenthood Knowledge Funny Age Beauty Pageant Women Being Annoyed Funny Football Dancing Christian Graduation Body Addiction Jazz Fear Spirit Racism. I think you have got to cut through the venom of it and hopefully hell reflect and understand what he said was absolutely ridiculous. (On Benitez), 36. I was for twenty-seven years, but when they elected a woman governor [former Governor Miriam A. Ferguson], I quit.. Correction: A previous version of this story listed Miriam A. Fergusons husband as Attorney General Dan Moody. Im going to make it 150 now! (On Ronaldo), 50. Mrs. Ferguson defeated a candidate backed by the Ku Klux Klan, which was making a comeback in Texas in the 1920s. Complete biography of Miriam Ferguson . [6] She is often credited with a quote allegedly referring to bilingualism in Texas schools: "If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it ought to be good enough for the children of Texas." [13] ), The real Ma Ferguson was someone who deserves a movie in her own right. Ferguson, Miriam Amanda Wallace [Ma] (1875-1961). In the 1940 campaign, Ma Ferguson trailed O'Daniel's principal rival, Ernest O. Thompson of Amarillo, who was Texas Railroad Commissioner.[6]. And then the second ones take over - so its teamwork., 23. Fergusons second term ended in 1935; she had not sought reelection. Pardew has come out and criticised me. If I could I would have carried on playing! (On that boot kick into Beckhams face), 14. Thats why it was so disappointing to learn that for a film determined to tell the untold true story, The Highwaymen glosses over one significant detail: That dude was pretty darn sexist! 2007 - 2023 Women in Texas History All Rights Reserved. But in 1924 she was elected governor of Texas, the first woman governor elected in the United States. Biographies are reprinted from the Foundation for Womens Resources (now Womens Resources), Dallas, Texas. [11][circular reference], In October 1933, Ferguson signed into law Texas House Bill 194, which was instrumental in establishing the University of Houston as a four-year institution.[12]. She adopted her husbands antiprohibitionist stance on the campaign trail even though she personally favoured stronger restrictions on the sale of alcohol. He was towering over me and the other players were almost covering their eyes. Well, football is a hard game; theres no denying it. #Jesus #Children #Memorable. Miriam A. Ferguson was Texas' first woman governor. As we put into all our schools more humane education, and foster the spirit of justice and kindness toward the "lower" creatures, just as soon shall we reach the roots not only of cruelty but of crime. Boss Rule in South Texas: The Progressive Era. Born in 1892 in Atlanta, Texas, no one would ever have expected Bess Coleman to achieve the things she did in her short life. I dont like losing but Ive mellowed. Im not. The situation worsened for the Rangers when they entangled themselves in politics in 1932 by publicly supporting Governor Ross Sterling in his re-election campaign over "Ma" Ferguson. [11][circular reference], The general disorganization of law enforcement in the state convinced the members of the Legislature that a thorough revision of the public security system was in order, and with that purpose it hired the services of a consulting firm from Chicago. Football, bloody hell (After Uniteds dramatic Champions League victory over Bayern Munich in 1999), 2. Ferguson did not originate the quote. Is 'Are You There God? And you know what cats are like - sometimes they dont come home., 20. "Miriam Ferguson Quotes." Stream It or Skip It: 'A Pinch of Portugal' on Hallmark, Where Heather Hemmens Accidentally Goes from Prep Chef to Celeb Chef, Stream It Or Skip It: Kiss, Kiss! on Netflix, a Polish Rom-Com With an Oogy Womanizer Protagonist. There will be a point when I do quit but I have absolutely no idea when that is., 22. She was the first female governor of Texas, and the second to be governor of any U.S. state, after Nellie Tayloe Ross.[1]. Copyright 2022 Humanities Texas. The series looks set to do for tennis what Drive to Survive did for Formula 1. A. He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. Her husband, James, died of a stroke in 1944. The production design, costuming and cinematography were all beautiful. Her husband Pa Ferguson was impeached and removed. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match. Brown, Norman D. Hood, Bonnet, and Little Brown Jug: Texas Politics, 19211928. He spent the next seven years fighting to have the ban lifted, but it was upheld by the Texas Supreme Court in 1924. Miriam "Ma" Ferguson was the first female governor of Texas. In the film, we learn that Hamers been retired from the Rangers for a few years, in what seems to be relative comfort given the size of his house. "Miriam Amanda Wallace Ferguson." [16] Though never proven, rumors persisted that pardons were available in exchange for cash payments to the governor's husband. It was ridiculous. (On referee Alan Wiley), 44. He lives alone after the sudden death of his inventor-father, who died before being able to attach Edward's hands, so his . Highwaymen writer Fusco and director Hancock could have made a nuanced film about a man named Frank Hamera man living in 1934 who loved his wife, was good at his job, took down a murderous duo, and also, was pretty prejudiced against women in politics. Following is a list of the best Miriam A. Ferguson quotes, including various Miriam A. Ferguson inspirational quotes, and other famous sayings by Miriam A. Ferguson. 329, This story has been shared 225 times. I am always demonstrative. 1. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c07babd7ac1085a Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree. Home > Quotations, Proverbs & Sayings > Authors > Letter "M" > Miriam Ferguson Quotes. When she was governor, he kept his desk next to hers, and he called the shots.. Miriam A. Ferguson - Wikiquote [ hide] Your continued donations keep Wikiquote running! I was demonstrative. Promising "two governors for the price of one," Miriam became known as "Ma" Ferguson and urged voters to restore "Pa's" honor by voting for her. super couple was able to attract Texan votes and advocate a longer governorship despite their shoddy governing skills and controversial co-governing style.1 Political couples exhibiting other types of relationships do not seem to have a long-term hold like the Fergusons did. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA. To be clear, the film is solidI myself gave it a positive review. Jim Ferguson had been one of the nation's strongest opponents of woman suffrage only a few years earlier, but actively promoted his wife's candidacy. [8] She was the second female state governor in the United States, and the first to be elected in a general election. Stream It Or Skip It: 'Citadel' On Prime Video, Where Two Spies Protect Humanity After Their Memories Were Wiped, 'Citadel' Stars Richard Madden and Priyanka Chopra Jonas Open Up About Their Scintillating Onscreen Energy: We "Bring Out the Best in Each Other", How to Watch 'Citadel' Premiere Online: Streaming Info, Time, Schedule, 'Succession': Tom and Shiv's "Bitey" Game is the Horniest, Most Effed Up Thing Theyve Done Yet, New Movies & Shows To Watch This Weekend: 'Peter Pan & Wendy' on Disney+ and More, Kieran Culkin Reveals Why Roman's Wife And Kid Vanished in 'Succession': "It Was a Little Disappointing", 'Succession' Season 4 Episode 5 Recap: "Kill List", Unidentical Twins: How the 'Dead Ringers' Show Differs from David Cronenberg's Movie, 'Dead Ringers' Episode 6 Recap: Born Again, 'Dead Ringers' Episode 5 Recap: Southern Hospitality, 'Dead Ringers' Episode 4 Recap: Mummy, Daddy, Look at Me, 'Sanditon' Stars Share Their Favorite Memories of Working on the 'Masterpiece' on PBS Hit, Rose Williams Did Her "Best" to Infuse Jane Austen's Legacy into 'Sanditon's Final Moments, 'Sanditon' Star Ben Lloyd-Hughes Reveals How Charlotte and Colbourne's Wedding is Tied to the Colin Firth 'Pride & Prejudice'. She attended Salado College and Baylor Female College at Belton. Miriam "Ma" Ferguson, Governor of Texas, 1924 . The couple was forthright about Miriams candidacy being a means to return Jim to the governors mansion, even adopting the slogan Two Governors for the Price of One. Ferguson acquired her nickname Ma during the campaign, after a newspaper reporter substituted the initials M.A. for Miriam Amanda. The matronly image had great appeal in rural and small-town areas, although Ferguson herself disliked it. My greatest challenge is not whats happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f*****g perch. Miriam Ma Ferguson (left) as a Democratic nominee for Governor of Texas, and her daughter Dora Ferguson in 1924. Im not. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 1979. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. In the Governors Shadow: The True Story of Ma and Pa Ferguson.Denton: University of North Texas Press, 2014. It was rumored that state highway contracts went only to companies that advertised in the Fergusons' newspaper, the Ferguson Forum. Not only was she was the first female governor of the stateserving from 1925 to 1927 and again from 1933 to 1935 as a Democratshe also took a firm stance against the Ku Klux Klan. I used to have a saying that when a player is at his peak, he feels as though he can climb Everest in his slippers. Miriam Ferguson in a campaign photo. "[13] Variations of this statement have been dated to 1881, and were often used to ridicule the claimed backwardness of various unnamed Christians. There has been a lot of expectation on Manchester City and with the spending they have done they have to win something. The force also saw its salaries and funds slashed by the Texas Legislature, and their numbers reduced further to 32 men. In her second term, during the Depression, she backed loans for cotton farmers and "bread bonds" to assist mothers with starving children. He was needing a rest. "Football, bloody hell" (After United's dramatic Champions League victory over Bayern Munich in 1999) 2. - Miriam Ferguson Rate it: Share your thoughts on Miriam Ferguson's quotes with the community: Citation Use the citation below to add this author page to your bibliography: Style: MLA Chicago APA "Miriam Ferguson Quotes." Just two weeks before her inauguration, Nellie Taylor Ross had been sworn in as governor of . Sometimes you have a noisy neighbour and have to live with it. 639, This story has been shared 553 times. Im privileged to have followed Sir Matt because all you have to do is to try and maintain the standards that he set so many years ago. (On Sir Matt Busby), 32. "Yet Another Look at the Fergusons of Texas." He was certainly full of it, calling me Boss and Big Man when we had our post-match drink after the first leg. When Marshall Lee Simmons (John Carroll Lynch) suggests calling on the former Texas Rangers, shes skeptical. Miriam A. Ferguson Quotes View more short quotes by "Miriam A. Ferguson" about: : Justice , Good Enough , Cruelty , Memorable , Jesus Christ , Roots , Crime , Humane , Women , Christ , Jesus , Enough , School , Texas , Kindness , Spirit , Children , Creatures , Is The Nurse On Netflix Based On A True Story? Just be yourself, because on the inside, that's what counts and that is what makes every person beautiful inside and out. Miriam A. Click to reveal "This is 1934, Lee, and you want to put cowboys on Bonnie and Clyde?" Her role in the rest of the film is to keep up this skepticismstressing how bad they'll all look if Hamer and Gault fail.. I bet him he wouldnt get 15 league goals and Im going to have to change my bet with him. Bullington was a cousin of the first wife of John G. Tower, future U.S. Given Hamer and the Rangers well-documented dislike of Ferguson, its curious that The Highwaymen chose to include her in the film at all. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. He must have been disturbed for some reason. In 1924, Ma Ferguson became the first elected female chief executive of Texas. Ma Ferguson was the second female state governor in the United States, and the first to be elected in a general election. ", and the fact that her husband was known as "Pa" Ferguson. Charges of corruption plagued Miriam's first term, and she lost a re-election bid. Now dont, please put in your paper that Im with the Rangers, Hamer said. Written at bottom: "To my governor Miriam A. Ferguson. All they can talk about is Manchester United. (On Manchester City), 17 When an Italian says its pasta I check under the sauce to make sure. During the campaign, Jim vowed to do the governing if Miriam won. Immediately after taking office in January 1933, she proceeded to discharge all serving Rangers. Miriam Amanda Wallace wasn't considering a career in politics when she enrolled at Baylor Female College in the 1890s. How does relegation sound instead? (When asked if Liverpool were genuine title contenders in 2007), 25. ", Personality Crisis: One Night Only Finds Punk Pioneer David Johansen Recounting His Many Lives, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Legacy of J Dilla' on FX/Hulu, Exploring The Life, Beats, And Career Of The Late Hip-Hop Hero, Stream It Or Skip It: Little Richard: I Am Everything on VOD, A Biodoc As Vibrant As Its Subject, Stream It Or Skip It: Dear Mama on FX, A Powerfully-Told Docuseries About The Life and Legacy of Tupac Shakur, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Peter Pan and Wendy' on Disney+, Director David Lowery's Lightly Visionary Disney Rehash, Where Was Peter Pan and Wendy Filmed? 456, This story has been shared 435 times. Late in his first term he was accused of mishandling state finances, but he managed to win a second term in 1916. Bates and Costner never have a scene together, which, in retrospect, is an impressive feat of screenwriting gymnasticsall communication between the governor and the former Rangers is done via Marshall Lee Simmons, the middleman. English was good enough for Jesus Christ and it's good enough for the. Post your quotes and then create memes or graphics from them. He is pale and frightened and has shears instead of hands. I think he was an angry man. Thus Miriam Ferguson gained notoriety as a result of increased media exposure that coincided with the national mood during the 1920s. I was for twenty-seven years, but when they elected a woman governor [former Governor Miriam A. Ferguson], I quit., Though she doesnt get much screen-time, Bates Ferguson comes off as vaguely antagonistic in her few scenes in The Highwaymen. Add some retro cool to your match-day wardrobe. Wilson, Carol OKeefe. [7] A common campaign slogan was, "Me for Ma, and I Ain't Got a Durned Thing Against Pa."[8] Patricia Bernstein of the Houston Chronicle stated "There was never a question in anyones mind as to who was really running things when Ma was governor."[9]. This website is a project of the Ruthe Winegarten Memorial Foundation for Texas Womens History, Austin, Texas. Are you big enough for me?, 49. The resolution that created the new state law enforcement agency was passed in 1935 under the next governor of Texas, James V. Allred, and with an initial budget of $450,000, the DPS became operational on August 10. Now dont, please put in your paper that Im with the Rangers, Hamer said. That lad must have been born offside. (On Filippo Inzaghi), 12. Miriam Amanda "Ma" Ferguson (ne Wallace; June 13, 1875 June 25, 1961) was an American politician who served two non-consecutive terms as the governor of Texas: from 1925 to 1927, and from 1933 to 1935. The only person they have not spoken to is Barack Obama because he is busy. Courtesy of the Bell County Museum. How big are you? Ive got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages! (On Wenger), 10. While every effort has been made to follow citation style rules, there may be some discrepancies. He fared more strongly than most Texas Republican candidates did in that period, but did not match Butte's 1924 showing against Ferguson. Costners half-hearted, backhanded comments toward Ferguson throughout the film never once suggest that Hamer hated the idea of a Lady Governor so much that he would quit his job of nearly three decades. 1,514, This story has been shared 1,068 times. It was made possible by a grant from the Summerlee Foundation, Dallas, Texas. Many women were furious at Jim's plan to govern over his wife's shoulder, but the unusual plan worked. However, Miriam would make history, becoming the first woman governor of Texas. [2] They had two daughters: Ouida Wallace Ferguson, and Dorrace Watt Ferguson.[3]. The Miriam A. Ferguson Collection at the Bell County Museum includes photographs, clothing, correspondence, housewares, and furniture. Jesse Eisenberg - Mark Zuckerberg. He swaggered in, stuck his chest out, raised his head and surveyed everything as though he were asking: Im Cantona. Sony PS4 Official DualShock 4 wireless Controller V2, 8. How to Watch the Live-Action 'Peter Pan'. Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think its a better cow than the one youve got in the field. (Over Rooney and his 2010 u-turn from leaving the club), Fergie in the early days of the blazer and badge, 26. Critics charged that the Fergusons took bribes in exchange for pardons and that construction contracts were awarded to friends of Jim. Quotes from others about the person. Only true champions come out and show their worth after defeat- and I expect us to do that(After being beaten by Arsenal for a second time in the 2006 season), 30. "Fergusonism," as the Fergusons' brand of populism was called, remains a controversial subject in Texas. Due to the widespread corruption of her husband's term, resulting in his impeachment, thousands of voters crossed party lines in the general election to vote for the Republican candidate. What he gave me was paint-stripper. (Fergusons first impressions of Jose Mourinho), 42. Jim Ferguson was elected governor in 1914 and re-elected two years later. Paper-Research now provides a . If the King's English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for the children of Texas! You see referees abroad who are as fit as butchers dogs. Bates as Miriam Ma Ferguson, the first women governor of Texas. Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Complete Box Set [Blu-ray], 5. Costner sells Hamer as a grizzled, noble lawman whos not afraid to break a few bones, and Woody Harrelson, as Hamers fellow former Ranger Maney Gault, is as charismatic as ever. Our editors will review what youve submitted and determine whether to revise the article. Talk in terms of the other person's interest. https://www.quotes.net/authors/Miriam+Ferguson+Quotes. brittani marcell family, eldon mo obituaries,

Accident On 44 Eastbound Today, Caliper Casting Number Cross Reference, Amway Flight Department Jobs, Ted Brooks 1940, Back To The Future Logo Generator, Articles M