illini union hr department

ford crown victoria for sale near me

The suspension is showing signs that the shocks need to be replaced. Low maintenance and high reliability of vehicle engine and systems. All it got was a little scratch. Listed 2 days ago, Elk Grove, CA No built in control of everything system (see Ford Connect). What I liked when I first drove it is the speed and overall torque. Listed 64 days ago, 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police In - 175,602 mi, Burbank, CA Who needs to pay for a hybrid car with a hybrid sticker? It is also solid so I feel like in case of an accident we would be well protected. Search 11 listings to find the best deals. $6,989$1,000 price drop Free CARFAX Report Sunset Auto Wholesale 4.8 (322 reviews) 29 mi. Used 2011 Ford Crown Victoria 9,999 52,428 miles See estimated payment R and L Car Broker Corporation KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.9 (41) (754) 202-3666 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Reduced Price Used 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 3,500 221,009 miles Coyle Chevrolet Buick GMC KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.2 (1188) (812) 748-2633 | Great inventory selection and extremely Friendly Staff! We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used Ford Crown Victoria you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. New Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. IN HOUSE FINANCING AVAILABLE!! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I find myself turning off traction control every time I get in the car. Good mileage for gasoline despite V-8 engine and size of vehicle. Used 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX . Chicago Motors Chicago, IL Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Listed 49 days ago, King George, VA Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Ford Crown Victoria. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Ford Crown Victoria For Sale. I really feel safe driving in the car and my kids feel safe. It's exactly what my 75 year old dad wanted: a big cruiser that's easy to get into, easy to drive, and easy to maintain. Listed 32 days ago, Dallas, TX near me, 160 cars for sale found, starting at $2,500, Average price for Used Ford Crown Victoria: $8,723. Everyone that gets in the car is amazed at the amount of leg room even in the back seats while the front seats are almost all of the way back. only. Yes, the odometer does read only 76,811 miles, and is VIN: 2FAFP74WX2X109606 Stock: 109606 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-21-2023. Besides this issue, the only other real issue is that the car is a heavy car and gas mileage isn't the best. I really like the cruise control which is very handy on the highway to keep you at a moderate speed. Contact the dealership with go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Once the stay at home orders started going into affect I decided it was time to go home but I definitely didnt want to fly. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. One other issue that could arise is that the top of the engine compartment is made of hardened plastic, no big deal until you get to 160k miles and have to replace the top half of the engine. All decisions related to submission of consumer's credit application, Search for a used Ford Crown Victoria in Dallas. This dealership offers Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Most miles I ever got was 25 MPG going 60 on the highway with cruise control. Pour chaque voiture que nous connaissons, nous crons un historique et le mettons ta disposition. or $725 /mo. The V8 in this car is a true powerhouse and it drives great. (8 mi) We have 13 Ford Crown Victoria LX vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner cars, and 8 personal use cars. I almost died laughing as he tried to hold in the smoke and put the blunt down by his side. Around 5 months down the road and I very much wish that I had kept the Crown Vic as it was a more comfortable and better driving vehicle. (8 mi) Get vehicle details, wear and tear analysis, and local price comparisons. We value your privacy. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you See my listings. Cons: On road trips, I can easily get 24-25 mpg I am happy with this as my wife's 2015 Buick Enclave gets 13 city, struggles to get 21 highway and is far less comfortable that my Crown Vic. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Ford Crown Victoria in Edmonton AB. Listed 9 days ago, 2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police In - 136,352 mi, Augusta, GA Really wish my car had limited slip. Listed 152 days ago, Dallas, TX Really, that is the only issue with the car. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Cars.com Privacy Statement. The car is immaculate, drives like a dream and was a good price. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration As I pulled up to the window, there was a man standing by the door. Now at 109,000 miles. 1 Results. I bought a used Ford Escape last week from T Car Care. Mine has a V-8 engine so I thought it would use a lot of fuel but it actually gets good mileage. great car even with so many miles put onto it. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Just wanted to Thank jack coyle for an excellent time the other day in the lot, we will be comming back to see you real soon.Stacy & Jay, i have owned many ford crown victorias over the years 3 1993s 2 2006s 1 2008 and 4 2011s not only is it the most iconic police car in american history it's actually a great family car it drive smoothly has a great suspention system and it's really comfortable on those long vacation drives it also comes in handy when it's time to take the pets to the vet but it's the smile on your face and the overall feeling of owning one that makes it worth every penny it's a shame nowadays that they are slowly becoming retired from police departments these cars take beatings and still ask for more i currently own my 4th 2011 ford crown victoria fully restored fully detailed and was a 1 owner car it's really an amazing car and a true stapled icon of our great country KUDOS to my fellow FCV owners and to those who are lucky enough to score one GOOD LUCK AND GOOD CHOICE. I bought this car a few years back as a retired under cover police car. Weighing in at about 4500lbs with a 4.6l v8, the car is very comfortable and spacious while not being sluggish. Lindsey did a great job everything went very easy. That 4.6 v8 is the same motor in the Mustang if the era but tuned differently. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. People always joke I could fit 3 bodies in the trunk, its pretty funny. Jump To: Replaced alternator, serpentine belt and pulley. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. It just rolled 521k yesterday after 2 years of owning it and last month I just replaced the factory intake manifold at 520k. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. I have seen Crown Victoria cabs in NY with over 1 million miles on them. Can be a hoot to drive if you have the skill. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. This was formally an undercover unit from the Tampa PD. These Vics are pretty much bullet proof and parts are cheap and readily available. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Ford Crown Victoria will be. a video consultation. The speakers are ok but they don't sound the best. 7 Great Deals out of 42 listings starting at $2,995, 33 Great Deals out of 219 listings starting at $850, 26 Great Deals out of 163 listings starting at $1,499, 15 Great Deals out of 89 listings starting at $1,500. Runs like a bat out of H. Last car I'll ever buy. Maybe a 2018 Lincoln Continental? If it was just metal or chrome I think it would have been a lot better cosmetically for my vehicle. This dealership offers Prices for a used Ford Crown Victoria range from a high of $12,998 to a low of $2,250. - Make an extra $241 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Ford Crown Victoria 12 cars for sale found, starting at $4,350 Average price for 2009 Ford Crown Victoria Near Me: $6,905 3 deals found. - Car handles and rides better. Parking this car into a tight space is a bit of a struggle as I have to try numerous times to get the car to fit and be straight in a parking spot. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 7 2007 Crown Victoria models nationwide. I have a lead foot, so I am rather pleased with the gas mileage. Many of these cars were built and are still on the road. The Bad: - 2000 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan $ 7,995 $ 139 /mo* 117,114 miles Engine: 4.6L V8 Drivetrain: RWD Price $167 above avg. *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate We took out the radio and put in a new deck with Bluetooth and USB to bring it up to date. a virtual appointment! The handling is terrific, it corners well for such a big car and it can really get into places you would not think it could for the size of the car. Which States Drive the Most Pickup Trucks? very inexpensive to fix I would recommend AMS cars to anyone, great job. - 1996 Ford Crown Victoria LX This Crown Vic is equipped with Rear Wheel Drive, Power Driver Seat, Cruise, AM/FM Radio, Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors & mo VIN: 2FALP74W1TX130512 Stock: 13406 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-10-2023, Located in Conway, SC / 1,839 miles away from Provo, UT, This car Carfax clean bought at Ford dealer in town low miles been serviced there new tires cold AC very solid transportation, VIN: 2FALP74W5SX120063 Stock: 3659 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-11-2023, Located in Huntsville, TX / 1,114 miles away from Provo, UT. $198/mo est. Bought it on Tuesday and took a 400 mile round trip Wednesday. Listed 24 days ago, 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Base - 147,966 mi, Rockford, IL Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. The people at the facility are very relaxed, professional, and pressure free. It is surely much larger than the back seat of your average family sedan. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Thank you so much :). Find the best Ford Crown Victoria LX for sale near you. What is the average price for 2009 Ford Crown Victoria? It had many miles on it already at the time of purchase. assignment of financing agreement, and available lenders are at sole discretion of the dealer. If you are mechanically inclined, you may find the parts for about $200, but then you have to spend a whole day working on it, something I'll probably end up doing myself. **UPDATE** Description: Used 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor with RWD, Spare Tire, Folding Mirrors, Black Grille, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar. list price $11,990 87,439 miles Raleigh, NC Silver exterior, Beige interior This car comes with its own lane. DOWN PAYMENT. It's all last generation technology. How many 2006 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport vehicles have no reported accidents or damage? You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Not even a scratch. 1997 CROWN VIC 4.6L V8 AUTOMATIC. Thank you. Mileage 5,071 miles above avg. Neither Cars.com nor Safety features like airbags and safety glass, seat belts and hazard lights. If property serviced, it will run forever. Ford Crown Victoria listings also offer automatic transmission. 45879. It rides very smooth yet firm, I cant see myself owning any other type of car ever, honestly, unless I become a millionaire. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I got started on the Internet on Monday and drove my car home on Tuesday. and any applicable fees. Shopping for my 17y/o sons first car. The 3 for sale near Oklahoma City, OK on CarGurus, range from $6,541 to $26,564 in price. Show Payments . TRADE-IN VALUE. Location: Sacramento, CA. - Listed 2 days ago, 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police In - 218,748 mi, Mesa, AZ Ces informations t'aident contrler les donnes de vente, viter des frais ultrieurs coteux et ngocier un prix d'achat quitable. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. a virtual appointment! The steering wheel seems futuristic, and the engine sounds great. The average price has decreased by -5.1% since last year. No, Jump To: I like the huge trunk and roomy interior, great for road trips and moving things or transporting larger items. I bought this car because it was in great shapeAnd it has continued to be in very good overall shape. We value your privacy. Absolutely tip top shape, no engine problems, solid, sexy inside out safe, torquey! The interior upholstery still looks immaculate and the trim is still as shiny as ever! The owner assured me that he was taking precautions with sanitation and let me know that we could handle everything outside of the office if it made me more comfortable and it did. I would recommend ASIA MOTERS for your used police vehicle purchases. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. (8 mi) Just hit 196,000 miles the other day. All decisions related to submission of consumer's credit application, Drivetrain . Located in Woodbridge, VA / 1,826 miles away from Provo, UT. Now at 77,000 miles. Can drive for long periods without getting fatigued as fast. Sanjar sold me the car . Buying Tips - Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $7,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $8,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $9,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $10,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $15,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $20,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $25,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $30,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $40,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $50,000, Ford Crown Victoria for sale under $100,000, Ford Crown Victoria vs Mercury Grand Marquis. Buying Tips See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Not bad for a heavy V8 whose driver has a lead foot. I recently popped a tire going 90 on the highway and the 2011 cvpi handled a popped tire like it wasnt much of a problem. Give them a shot! Mileage 59,776 miles below avg. For Sale By Owner 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Int - 45,506 mi Saint Louis, MO (659 mi) - Listed 3 days ago $646 below market price low annual miles $11,500 Good Deal PREVIEW Save 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Int - 52,428 mi Hollywood, FL (741 mi) - Listed 6 days ago $500 below market price Listed today, 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Base - 23,000 mi, Sacramento, CA I almost died laughing as he tried to hold in the smoke and put the blunt down by his side. It's roomy, comfortable, low maintenance, fast (when I need it) and dependable. Calls may be prerecorded. 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor $ 11,795 $ 205 /mo* 65,848 miles Engine: 4.6L V8 Drivetrain: RWD Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. Major repairs have been replacing fuel pump, front end tie rods, and a control arm replacement. CREDIT & TERM. There are 82 used Ford Crown Victoria vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $7,587. Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear like most RWD vehicles, the car can be tail happy in rain/snow -- but this can add to the fun if you know how to drive Like a tank. But there is one other thing I do not like is the rear defrost. Calls may be prerecorded. Super clean with luxury seats. Great place to buy a used car with reasonable price. Next, cup holders are an issue. The engine still looks brand new and the undercarriage looks great too. The car handles very well in the city. Large heavy car, but it does drink plenty of gas. This 1956 Ford F-100 is a modified vehicle with updates to the drivetrain. This car has un . Listed 8 days ago, Lakewood, WA For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear or expand your search, 2006 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, This car is great. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Not all customers will qualify. These people take pride in what they do and work hard to make, the car by experience, a memorable and pleasant one. Everything is working perfect. Listed 64 days ago. financing of the vehicle. 18 Great Deals out of 1,065 listings starting at $5,999. Although its been a decade since this vehicle was retired from service, people still think its a cop car thats totally on them, man. Large trunk space and roomy interior to transport people and luggage. 11 Great Deals out of 222 listings starting at $2,600. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. If you want to learn more about the Ford Crown Victoria, read Edmunds' expert review. At age 65, Ill die before the car does. - 2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX High Price $ 937 above avg. 12 Great Deals out of 351 listings starting at $2,495, 17 Great Deals out of 491 listings starting at $2,000, 843 Great Deals out of 22,559 listings starting at $1,600, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Base, Learn more about this 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, Learn more about this 1955 Ford Crown Victoria, Learn more about this 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, Learn more about this 2000 Ford Crown Victoria STD, Ford Electric Cars for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus. Their showroom and building is State of the Art! The handling is terrific, it corners well for such a big car and it can really get into places you would not think it could for the size of the car. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Not too expensive to have repairs done, really havent had any major issues with it. Im so thankful that they were here and would absolutely recommend them! - The power is corrupting at times. Sanjar Took the car back overnight, bought a new alternator , got his mechanic to fix and returned car to me the next day. Some drunken idiot totaled the back of my car going 46 mph while I was stationary and you know how the car handled? You can get more information about this car from your couch through VEHICLE DESCRIPTION You will instantly feel at home once you step into this Ford Crown Victoria. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Ford Crown Victoria. The average 2006 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport costs about $5,544.95. Sent the VIN to my care guy here in Peoria to see if he agreed and he did. 292Ci V8 engine - Automatic trans. Their website is easy to navigate. After years of owning this car I have grown annoyed with 2 things. My knocks? I know it is used but you would never know it. when you buy My favorite feature of the car has to be all of the room that the car has, as well as the look on people's faces when you drive by in a white Crown Vic with a big antenna on the top wearing a black polo and they think you may be a cop. Very comfortable, rides great, huge trunk, and just a great cruiser. - Make an extra $241 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Ford Crown Victoria Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Its more spacious than my room. Each and every single part is imbued with the souls of the vengeful spirits of the damned and it truly takes a person of pure heart to drive one of these things. $121/mo est. a video consultation. Also, the car doesn't sport much technology as it is approaching 20 years old. Visit Ecars online at www.ecarswichita.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 3**-2**-2*** today to schedule your test drive. Huge car plenty of room. Private Seller. The alternator failed. I like the engine because it can go really fast if I need it too and its a great engine and has a lot of miles but it still works great! 100,000 miles is a baby, 200,000 miles is just broken in. This engine is so well made I once drove for around 10,000 miles without an oil change, and went into a oil change shop to get it changed and they said it looked fine, they didn't even change the oil after that. Everyone that gets in the car is amazed at the amount of leg room even in the back seats while the front seats are almost all of the way back. Only $1,500 down, with no credit check needed. Live VIN: 2FAFP73W4YX115976 Stock: 115976 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-25-2022, Located in Haltom City, TX / 946 miles away from Provo, UT, $825 DOWN $4995 WE FINANCE NO CREDIT CHECK 8**-8**-1***, VIN: 2FAFP73W14X168337 Stock: 68337B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-27-2023, Located in Mc Gaheysville, VA / 1,754 miles away from Provo, UT. Save $471 on Used Ford Crown Victoria for Sale by Owner. The A/C was starting to. Listed 253 days ago, Dallas, TX - A great reliable car. I am very happy with this car. 160 Cars Found. I bougth my mini van 1 year ago, beautiful mini van, it was a very nice deal, low miles & great price, 1 year ago, so I recommended this dealer, or course. 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Base Sedan $6,995 48,382 miles No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only 8cyl Automatic 1 Nation Auto Group (Vista, CA) 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Base Sedan. **UPDATE** Such a Great experience with Ramon and Brian!!! For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. The plastic intake manifold on the 4.6l engine of the crown Victoria is known to crack as mine has done. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Listed 16 days ago, 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police In - 148,000 mi, Sterling Heights, MI While the 4.6 V8 is a nice unit, something bigger would have been nice Great news! They are a really honest and hardworking family owned dealership. But, it's so easy to drive and maintain. list price $11,990 87,439 miles Raleigh, NC Silver exterior, Beige interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 2FAFP74V68X171181 See more photos 2006 Ford Crown Victoria LX No price rating Contact dealer No Price 189,696 miles Beckley, WV Silver exterior, Gray interior It does have all the standard things in a car like cigarette lighter, radio and dash light and interior lights. Averaging 15-16 mpg with 70% city driving and a lead foot. MONTHLY BUDGET. - 2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX 66,533 mi. This car has held up longer than any other car I have owned, I took this car on a long trip with my husband for our 1st year anniversary that was 200 miles away. The paint still looks great, the interior is in great shape as well. ***EACH VEHICLE IS HAND SELECTED, TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRE-OWNED VEHICLES THAT AR VIN: 2FALP74W7VX226244 Stock: 226244 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-28-2022, Located in Raleigh, NC / 1,813 miles away from Provo, UT. Thats incredible. This engine is so well made I once drove for around 10,000 miles without an oil change, and went into a oil change shop to get it changed and they said it looked fine, they didn't even change the oil after that. The Ford Crown Victoria only comes with gas as a fuel type option. The interior upholstery still looks immaculate and the trim is still as shiny as ever! Reliability of the crown Vic seems to be outstanding as well *knock on wood* although it does have some commonly known issues. Listed today, Used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, Used Ford Crown Victoria Commercial Base Fleet SWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria Commercial Base Fleet LWB, Used Ford Crown Victoria Commerical Fleet, Used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Pursuit, Tesla Has the Most Projected Lifetime Recalls, Mercedes and Toyota the Least. Thank you Car World of Tucson - Ramon you are amazing and we appreciate your hard work!! I just like this car. Research; Business; Ford Crown Victoria POLICE INTERCEPTOR for Sale near Me 60629. . Yes Filter (3) Compare. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. get weak, so instead of pulling the dash, I bought a Grand Cherokee. a Huge car plenty of room. Elderly owned and maintained!!! Large trunk space and roomy interior to transport people and luggage. 1997 Ford Crown Victoria - My 2000 Crown Victoria. 1997 Ford Crown Victoria - Drives like a dream, corners great, very reliable, Used Ford Crown Victoria in Centreville, VA, Used Ford Crown Victoria in Lake Ridge, VA, Used Ford Crown Victoria in New Berlin, WI, Used Ford Crown Victoria in West Allis, WI, Used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor for Sale. So far doing great. $1,597 Conseils et astuces pour acheter une voiture d'occasion en toute confiance. * 146,000 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Erie, PA Message Seller Private Seller Buy securely with CarGurus Pay They are not in the Lexus business but I know buying a new or used vehicle there will be a great experience.

Where Does Catelynn And Tyler Live, Articles F

ford crown victoria for sale near me