illini union hr department

heddon reel schematics

I recommend insurance but it is optional. Item is in very good condition with some wear from storage. and all major Holidays, Mikes Reel Repair Ltd, All rights reserved. Consequently, there isn't a whole lot of . VINTAGE HEDDON 230 FISHING SPOOL&SPOOL TIGHTNER-GOOD SHAPE~. This reel is new in the box and has never been used. A list of the dates various models of Heddon reels were manufactured 1917 to 1936. If an items payment clears on Friday. 3. Posted with Posted with, VINTAGE DAISY / HEDDON 270 R PRECISION SPINNING REEL X TRA SPOOL IN ORIGINAL BOX. There are a few tiny nicks on it you can see them in the photos also a little smudgy spots maybe from oil i wiped it off good.There is a small chip in the spinner handle but it doesn't effect the operation and it is hardly noticeable. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-1402636ecd8-0x101-, Taggart N 10 HEDDON 200 Rare Vintage Spinning Collector Fishing Reel Old Antique. 234 Convertible for either right or left hand use. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. This classic vintage fishing lure designed by James Heddon of Dowagiac Michigan is a model 1500. Up for your consideration is this very nice vintage Heddon 290 Spin Matic spinning reel. not been tested so is being sold as is. We do shipments Monday thru Fridays. I will gladly combine shipping to save on shipping cost. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS, DAMAGED or LOST IN SHIPPMENT IF NOT INSURED. 1993-L reel box-this is the smaller box. If return is authorized, item must be received by us within 14 days of your receipt of item, and sent back in same condition as advertised. Shipped in a(second) box with USPS tracking. VINTAGE HEDDON 220-L SPINNING REEL WORKS GREAT! My MAIN goal is to treat my customers as I want to be treated. This exciting lure lot is everything you need! $10.56 shipping. I will combine shipping for multiple reel purchases if you message me and wait for an invoice before paying. We will ship this item only within the United States and its territories. Please visit our store where new items are listed. Did I find anything rare yet? Vintage Heddon 220-R Open Spinning Fishing Reel Free Shipping. Buyer to pay $7.00 for u.s.p.s. 208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada, Tuesday - Friday: 9 - 5 PST Thursdays open late until 8 Saturdays:- 9 - 1 PST for pick-up/delivery & walk-in repairs only. Just what you need to fill out that collection! in good condition. Heddon 233 turns smoothly and the bail is strong. SEE PICTURES. But uses a type of pin to pick up the line when reeling in. Beautiful Vintage Heddon Musky Special Baitcasting rod. FOR 2 lbs PRIORITY MAIL. We try and give the best description as possible. Feel free to take a look at my other items. I have no control over delivery times, especially international destinations including USA or delays caused by Customs offices. I was really surprised to read that Bronson made this reel for Heddon, I really would have thought they would have mad it themselves. I always try my very best to describe my items as completely and as accurately as possible and. Listed is a vintage James Heddon's& Sons.Dowagiac,Michigan, Heddon 100 spinning reel from an estate tackle box. VERY UNIQUE MARTIN MOHAWK 106, AND A HEDDON 220-R. REELS ARE IN GREAT MECHANICAL AND GOOD TO FAIR COSMETIC CONDITION. I WILL file a non-paying buyer report with E-Bay Foreign customer? The reel spool operates when an attempting to wind the drive spring. Things to Consider. Please wait till I send my invoice. The shop phone is 630-845-9291. Turn handle backwards 180 degrees and bail opens, turn handle in opposite direction bail closes. Vintage DAISY HEDDON Open Face Spinning Reel Model 220-R *Works! This item has its box still intact but some wear to it also inside it has a wax paper like wrap that was around the reel. Shimano RX 4000 Spinning fishing reel & Heddon & other fishing lures (lot#14094), Vintage Heddon 210-R Spinning Fishing Reel, Vintage fishing reel boxes, reel holders and Orvis rod holder-All in good condit, Vintage Daisy Heddon 242 Fishing Spinning Reel Game Fish Saltwater Fresh Water, Vintage Heddon 248 Daisy Heddon Fishing Reel New Old Stock - RARE - Never Used, Vintage Spinning Fishing Rob With Heddon Convertible Reel 9 1/2Feet, Daisy Heddon Hi-Speed 305-R Vintage Green Spinning Fishing Reel - Read. VINTAGE HEDDON 233 SPINNING REEL Tag & Bx. Very good mechanically, mising, some small specks of paint. VINTAGE HEDDON 220-R 222 SPINNING FISHING REELS BOAT LAKE RIVER ROD JAPAN USA, Lot of 2 Vintage HEDDON spinning reels Models 222 and 220-R Manufactured by the Daisy-Heddon. But no tears, Instruction manual is in very good condition, also with no tears. Made in JAPAN. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK. If you are going to bid on this listing. It has never been used. 215 spinning reel and a 6 ft. Heddon model 3671 Lucky 13 fiberglass two piece spinning rod. Good Luck and Happy Bidding on my No Reserve auctions. Be sure and read our other checkout and return policies by clicking, on the eBay provided links toward the top of the auction page, and in the description imediately below. Box is there. Some features of the reel are on off anti reverse, non corrosive parts, stainless steel bail/roller pick up, and all metal gears. Contact me for shipping alternatives& costs. IF THERE IS ONE ISSUE ITS THE CLICKER COULD BE A LITTLE LOUDER. Ask thanks. It was just cleaned and lubricated and loaded with new line. Parts made in JAPAN but Assembled & Inspected in USA. Most item sold as found and my need to be clean and or lubed. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Vintage Heddon 185 Closed Face Spin-Casting Reel Reel is in good used shape. Powered by, VINTAGE HEDDON PRECISION SPINNING REEL NO.248 IN BOX & INSTRUCTIONS NEVER USED, Hi you are looking at a Vintage Heddon Precision Spinning Reel#248 with High Speed Ball Bearing Heligal Gears. The release button works fine. It has a classic look, real old school stuff. 613. $49.95. I have a few roddy closed faces that I got the diagrams from your post for. It's made in Sweden and is maroon in color. I don't know much about this"Heddon 220 R but it is a cool reel. I TRY TO DESCRIBE MY ITEMS THE BEST I CAN. Please make your PayPal Payment within three days after the auction ends. It is in good used condition with some scratches and paint loss from normal use but is still in pretty good overall condition and it works great with strong bail spring, anti-reverse switch works positively and the reel crank very smoothly. Vintage Heddon Convertible 246 spinning reel, Here is a very nice vintage heddon convertible 246 reel. 4. We also sell new items at Buy It Now prices in collectibles, home& garden, electronic& health a beauty categories, many at discounted prices with free shipping. and 1 Heddon River Runt Spook Floater. This is a super clean and unused HEDDON Open Face Spinning Reel in the original box with the original instructions. IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, JUST ADD NEW LINE AND YOU ARE READY TO FISH. Skip bought a nice looking pair of them a while back and said one had a hitch in it's get-a-long. Vintage HEDDON Manual SPIN PAL Spinning reel #240 in box Broken Handle and bail, Vintage HEDDON Manual SPIN PAL Spinning reel#240 in box Broken Handle and bail missing I guess the only way to find this reel body in this good of condition is to find it with a broken handle and bail. See photos. Wow, Gene, really appreciate your digging that up for me (and anyone else on the site that can use it). Satisfaction Guaranteed. SELL OR CONSIGN YOUR ANTIQUE FISHING GEARHave Antique Lures, Reels, Rods you would like to Sell or Consign? IN THIS LOT THERE ARE DRAG SCREWS. This listing does NOT include a reel! E-MAIL TOM GREENE . To submit your vote please sign in or sign up, it is free and takes a few seconds. $5.99 Shipping for all buyers in USA. Lists of great vintage information and great for the collection or valuable information hard to find. Took off pole and dropped in lake. For some reason, cannot pay within 3 days, please notify me of your situation. This item was purchased through an Estate Auction lot. So please ask questions before you bid/buy! Reel appears to be in working order . Vintage Heddon Spin Pal 260 Automatic Spinning Reel In Original Box, Heddon 260 Automatic. BID IS FOR A VINTAGE HEDDON SPINNING REEL. WILL BE PUTTING UP FOR BID FISHING.SHOOTING, AND TOOLS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. Please see all pictures, and thanks for looking! This will be insured and handling fees are included in the postage total. Shimano Curado Schematics. This reel is really smooth and ready to use or add to your collection. Vintage Heddon # 236 SPINNING REEL with Box, Manual and Reel NEVER USED! No Reserve! HEDDON 248 SPINNING REEL Up for auction is a very nice Heddon spinning fishing reel. Free shipping will be offered for Domestic shipping only. Vintage Daisy Heddon Pal Spinning Reel #242 w/Box & Papers Excellent. THEY ARE FOR BUT I DO KNOW THEY ARE ALL FOR VINTAGE HEDDON REELS. If you have allergies, Please take note When we ship. All items sold as is. SEE THE PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL ITEM FOR DETAILS. Vintage heddon 236 fishing reel. Seller will not change/falsify the value of items to avoid customs charges. The reel does work. You just have to let us know. IT HAS BEEN USED BUT IS STILL IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. On May-26-13 at 19:45:41 PDT. Thank You Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE, Used Vintage Heddon Spin Pal Model No 260 with Original Box and Paperwork f3d.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3Ef3d-13f1de500d9-0x106-, Daisy & Heddon Spinning Reel Vintage Reel Japan & USA Manufactured, DAISY& HEDDON Vintage Spin Cast Fishing Reel. SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE AND WILL REQUIRE EXTRA SHIPPING BIDDERS WITH"0-5" FEEDBACK PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING RETURN POLICY IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED CONTACT ME AND I WILL WORK OUT A SOLUTION THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO BOTH OF US. CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS. Please see photos 5~7~8. VINTAGE HEDDON 150 SPINCASTING REEL, B+ CONDITION, LOOSE INSIDE, KEPT LUBRICATED, Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description Description GRAMPA'S FARMHOUSE BASS~CATCHER SPINCASTING REEL FOR SALE: GRAMPA'S SPINCASTING HEEDON 150, VINTAGE. THIS REEL IS CLEAN COSMETICALLY AND SILKY SMOOTH INSIDE. The set is usable or will be a great addition to a vintage collection. NO.3.111.287 Made in JAPAN. We have several reels for sale and will combine shipping. I REALLY WISH I KNEW WHAT REELS THEY ARE FOR BUT THE PARTS ARE FOR SPINNING REELS AND SPINCAST REELS. Washington State Residents need to apply 9.8% sales tax. Shipping: We ship all our products through theUnited States Postal Service. 10 minutes ago. But the reel is not correct for the box,the reel is working but is dirty and has a broken foot,so,the insides would great to repair one with a good body and bad gears,The box is in good condition with a little wear as picture shows,but,is actually for one of the harder scandia reels to find,the box goes to a Mark II spin Casting Reel No 80. and the reel is a Mark IV Heddon 190,so,great box if you need it for the RARE reel,and great parts for the Reel you may have, You are bidding on a Heddon Model 222 Spinning Reel By: Daisy& Heddon Rogers. Please email with any and all questions. Nice Reel see pictures, Estate Sale Find. Prompt home or office delivery via USPS Priority Mail. We will not give discounts due to dissatisfaction. Fishing Chit Chat. This reel is missing the button and a screw for the side plate. Once a package is received/time stamped at my post office I have no control over the package. Shimano FX Series Schematics. Paul. ANTIQUE REELS. USA 48 STATES SALES ONLY. Satisfaction Guarantee We will refund the original purchase price if not satisfied and we are notified within 3 days of receiving the item. For bid is the nice Vintage HeddonMARK IV Fishing Reel with case. WILL COMBINE AUCTIONS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING DOWNSIZING AND NEED TO SELL SOME ITEMS I NO LONGER USE/NEED. Vintage Heddon 260-R Ball Bearing Fishing Reel. Thanks, NOTICE: I ship several times a week when I get time. Original shipping and return shipping will only be refunded if the item was not described correctly. Bid with Confidence as I Back all my items. Arkansas 72756 I believe it to be new It has its part list with operation. reel 6" long 5" tall missing the trademark emblem on the side of the reel shows signs of wear excellent working condition Our goal is for fast shipping so most items ship same day or next day latest. Due to their age they are being sold as is. Up for bids is a vintage Fishing spinning reel This one is a Heddon ball bearing hi speed Model 205-R This is used but still works Everything moves like it should Can use a little cleaning There are no pieces missing from it Picked up from an estate Any questions feel free to email me Thanks. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. The reel is very smooth running with all fuctions are working.This would be a nice addtion to any fishing or Heddon collection or you could just use it for fishing.Check out the pictures.Thanks! Looking for schematics for a Johnson Century 40th Anni. The set is a little dirty but in generally very good condition. All other buyers will pay actual shipping costs only. Payment PAYMENTS BY Sales Tax If you purchase this item and it is to be shipped to a California address. Vintage HEDDON Spinning Reel Hi-Speed 205-R, Vintage Heddon Spinning Fishing Reels 6 Reels For Parts, Vintage Heddon Reel 235 For Parts Or Rebuild, VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON 260-R SPINNING REEL "LOOK", Vintage Heddon PAL P-41 Bait Casting Reel Lot R75, Vintage Heddon 260-R Ball Bearing spinning Fishing Reel, VINTAGE HEDDON SPINNING REEL BOX & INSTRUCTION PARTS FOLDER *NO REEL* BOX ONLY, Vintage HEDDON 248 DAISY HEDDON FISHING REEL Bin 940, Vintage Heddon 260-R Ball Bearing Fishing Reel Good Working Condition, Vintage Heddon Spin/Matic 290 Spinning Reel,Vintage Spinning Reels,Heddon Reels, Vintage Heddon 260-R Ball Bearing Fishing Reel, Vintage Daisy Heddon 230 Ball Bearing Spinning Reel Japan/USA, Vintage Heddon 230 Ball Bearing Spinning Reel with box, Vintage Heddon spinning Fishing reel! This reels is in perfect working order. Model number 6276. Level wind, bronze colored medallion on side, lever on foreward left side plate that (when pushed foreward) causes the level wind guide to move foreward and free the spool for casting. The instruction manual is included and was put in a ziplock bag to keep it looking good.A once in a lifetime chance to fish with the reel you . Please pay within 7 days. Rob Mon May 22, 2006 4:36 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Absolution style by Premium phpBB Styles Im required to collect California Sales Tax for all California Buyers. Please! This reel is in excellent mechanical condition and excellent cosmetic condition, with very minor paint loss, see photos. Model#284. Powered by The free listing tool. See photograph for details. Buyer(within the 48 contiguous states) to pay $ 8.95 for secure packaging and shipping. See pictures for more reference. Paypal only please. THANKS FOR LOOKING.AND.GOOD LUCK ON ALL YOUR BIDS Powered by Powered by The free listing tool. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. THESE PARTS WERE LABELED AT ONE POINT BUT THEY ALL GOT MIXED UP IN THE PARTS DRAWERS. Vintage Heddon SPINNING REELS instruction and parts booklet nos 120 & 150, Vintage Heddon SPINNING REELS instruction and parts booklet spinning and casting reels nos 120& 150 James Heddon's Sons- Dowagiac. Please ask any questions. We have a p41 in on Consignment this week, click below to view. This reel is in reall y g ood shape for its age and works great! 0 bids. And negative feedback will be left. The, Vintage Fishing Reel Daisy Heddon Hi Speed 205-R Ball Bearing Reel. I n excellent condition works perfect condition for fishing looks great very few paint marks on left hand wind daisy, heddon a great peice of history in fishing condition and origional labels still in good shap. It is in perfect working order. Payment should be made within 3 DAYS of end of auction. WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE. If there is a problem. Wow, these schematics are a real (reel) goldmine; Roddy is a bit of a forgotten name & I dont know as Ive seen very many of their schematics, but they were popular back in the day & I believe some of the Roddy designs found their way into other reels of the same vintage. $12.90. We are required to collect 8.00% sales tax on the sale amount. We will use the USPS for shipments to other territories and to FPO and APO boxes. super cool see photos we can combine shipping on our items please check out our other, VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON 242 ALL METAL GEAR FISHING REEL. Parts lists for these models Heddon 120. It is set up for left hand use. Collectibles, art, and interesting used merchandise on Ebay auctions, and have been for several years. TONS OF PURCHASING DETAILS BELOW ABOUT ME I describe my sales to the best of my ability. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VINTAGE HEDDON 282 FISHING REEL IN CORRECT BOX. Thank you for taking your time to look and please checkout my Sellers Other Items. NOTE: Duties and Customs charges may apply to this purchase when entering your country. It seems to be in clean working condition. We sell antiques. The"No.90 Scandia Mark IV" Along with the"No.80 Scandia Mark II" version, were first introduced by James Heddon's Sons in 1962 and would represent the first closed face spin-casting reels ever offered by Heddon. Please take time to view our other auction items. Re: Need help with Heddon 200 Spin Pal Underspin. I WILL SHIP FIRST CLASS 2. 234 Original Box & Instr. Note: I have a West German D.A.M Quick 220 reel for sale too. These products are made in the USA very sought after by collectors. I guarantee each item to be as described in our listing. Please have a look at our other listings for a wide selection of items. Thank You, wi_finds, Vintage Classic HEDDON Model 282 Open Face Fishing Spinning REEL & Original BOX, This auction is for a Vintage classic HEDDON Model 282 open face spinning reel. And ask any. VINTAGE HEDDON 233 SPINNING FISHING REEL Welcome this is. 5 bids. Including more fishing reels and supplies. The reel would have a few different variations through the years from being made of just aluminum, to have a jeweled end cap. Please be sure you know what you are buying. Thanks for looking at our auctions and have fun bidding. Thanks for looking! This reel is used in good working condition. IT WORKS WELL AND IS SMOOTH. Up for bid are 3 spools with boxes, empty box, 4 handles, and other Spin. Please contact us before leaving any feed back that is not 5 star or positive. I have more vintage fishing collectibles and other items. Posted with{RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bi%3Ahtpqto%3E%7B-13f56f16ad3-0xf3-, vintage heddon Precision Spinning reel 295 New. We will drop your package off to the PostOffice within 2 business days of your cleared payment. But the reel adapter appears new/unused. When combining shipping on item that don't end the same day you must contact use to let us know. Please check with your country's. Please see photos for a better idea of condition Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. All items are sold as-is. Everything works as it should . Our No.1 rule is to have a happy and satisfied customer. RARE VINTAGE HEDDON MARK IV BAIT CASTING REEL MODEL 3200. I have a Heddon that is identical to the Roddy 925-RL. The estimatedshipping time for your item to be received is based upon the shipping methodyou picked when you purchased the item. We leave feedback as a sale finalization. THAT I HAVE FOR SALE. It is in the original box. Reel Parts Fishing reel parts from almost every manufacturer, all available in one place! The 820-A is really smooth and the 925-RL seems to be a very heavy duty large saltwater beast. The rare TAGGART N.10& the special Heddon 200. Works but.missing handle. We combine shipping whenever possible to save you money. You were all over that Heddon schematic request, Huckster 37; by any chance, would you have one for a 222 ? Any difference in shipping charges paid vs the actual USPS shipping costs including ebay shipping fees and packaging costs will be refunded via Paypal. Thanks for dropping in! Powered by 1f3eb5.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3E1f3eb5-13f80c5d00c-0xf5-, Vintage Heddon Spinning Reel model180 w/Box & Papers Excellent. NOTE: If you do not want combined shipping. This is not a business for us but just a way for a semi-retired guy to pick up a few extra bucks. Thank you and happy bidding. BOX IS CORRECT AND IN FAIR CONDITION, HAS A PIECE OF TAPE ON THE TOP. No international shipping.U.S ONLY. Thank you again for looking. THANKS, VINTAGE HEDDON MODEL 105 SPIN CASTING REEL USED IN BOX WITH PAPERWORK, VINTAGE HEDDON MODEL No 105 USED SPIN CASTING REEL ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERWORK* Reel has minor wear from use and age but in excellent collectible condition See Pictures and determine condition for yourself and Bid Accordingly Box has wear due to age* Contact me for additional photos* This is an"AS IS" auction If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Our record is very important to us. Hook, start a new thread and show us some of your Roddy reels. I STRIVE TO GIVE MY CUSTOMER GREAT ITEMS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE PICTURES PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I ship everything very securely and well packaged.I do combine shipping by simply weighing all items together. When you leave feedback for us it lets us know that you are totally pleased with your item and we can leave feedback in return to close the sale. 208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada. Posted with, Vintage Heddon Hi Speed 205-R 205 R High Speed Fishing Reel, Vintage Heddon Hi Speed 205- R fishing Reel Found in the garage attic when going through my Dad's old fishing gear Has been fished. Cosmetically the reel does show some minor boat rash Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Happy Bidding and Tight Lines! I prefer payments via PayPal. Great quality! THE FLY LINE DRESSING IS J.C.HIGGINS AND IN GOOD SHAPE. Agree, Frank, my Heddon 100 is marked "James Heddon's Sons, Dowagiac, Mich., made in U.S.A." I have a slightly later Heddon 150 with a tag on the reel foot that says "Assembled in U.S.A. by Daisy-Heddon, parts made in Japan". Shakespeare 1774 WonderCast Spincast Reel FC year code Directions & Pictures to take apart, Closer pictures of the 113/144/171 schematics. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER INTERESTING, Vintage Heddon Convertible 251 Fishing Reel Ball Bearing Helical Gear High Speed, Vintage Heddon Convertible 251 High Speed/Helical Gear/Ball Bearing Estate sale find. Posted with. Please pay within 7 days. Vintage DAISY HEDDON Open Face Spinning Reel Model 220-R*Works! and out, lubricated, adjusted, checked, looks nice and works perfect.Ready to use. ~~~ WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING FOR BUYERS OF MULTIPLE ITEMS ~~~" TO SAVE YOU MONEY" THANKS FOR CHECKING US OUT ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US CLICK HERE TO VIEW OTHER ITEMS! No returns unless item was accidentally misrepresented. Thanks for looking. ))))* VINTAGE HEDDON NO. You are accepting this condition of sale. Reel is in ACCEPTABLE USED WORKING condition. Domestic Shipping USPS and UPS can lose and mis-handle items. Parts made in Japan assembled in USA All in excellent condition accept one of the box corners is open. Simple Terms& Conditions Please email with questions prior to bidding. Please contact me for a price quote on shipping charges. 4. We might not have time to get back you with a answer. We are human. Very nice old Heddon 236 spinning reel in it's original box with manual. SOLID ALLOY SPOOL. Vintage Heddon Freshwater No.150 Spin Cast Reel IN ORIGINAL BOX !!! If there is any schematics that anyone would like better pictures of, please let me know.I hope in some way these will help someone. WASHERS, GEARS, BAIL WIRES, YOU NAME IT. Dates of manufacture for Heddon's early reels . Quality reels, here you go. Repair and maintenance From age and storage the box is a little dirty I am selling this for a friend and have described it as best I can Please feel free to contact me with any questions I am happy to combine shipping on multiple auctions when safe packing can be accomplished Please check back often as there is much more to come Thank you for looking, VINTAGE HEDDON 220-R SPINNING REEL & HEDDON 205-R REEL. Assembled in USA (pic.5). Please Contact Us.We offer both a Ebay & Angling Marketplace Consignment Service, email for rates. Sometimes Priority Mail method can be more cost efficient! UP FOR BID IN VERY NICE CONDITION.DASIEY HEDDON 270 R SPINNING REEL, I CAN"T SAY FOR SURE THIS REEL HAS NEVER BEEN MOUNTED ON A POLE. The two Heddon decals from the side are gone. I will NOT under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms as doing so is against U.S. and international laws. Vintage Daisy Heddon ~ All Metal Gears ~ Spinning Reel AND 2 HEDDON lures, Sorry the model number has rubbed off so I have no clue which one it is. PAINT IS INTACT SOME SMALL SCRATCHES BUT NO FLAKING. Looked at the YouTube video and it is very nice. Keep watching. If their are any problems with any ite m purchased. I will attempt to contact you twice by Email. Thank you. New in Box. Check out both shipping methods. I am listing a few reels this week- this one is an older Heddon 220-L(Left Handed) model- works great. Combine and save up to 50% off quoted shipping for additional items. 7:ce.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*14%3E7%3Ace-13fd29d045c-0xf7-, Up for your consideration is a vintage Heddon model 230 spinning reel. And some surface rust/ oxidation. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A LOT OF VINTAGE HEDDON FISHING REEL SPARE SPOOLS THAT ARE NEW OLD STOCK.NEVER USED.I THINK THESE ARE ALL FOR A MODEL 281. Back in 2019 I inherited a large collection of reels and started selling on eBay. Some parts made in Japan. Was: $19.95. It is a medium freshwater size reel with a 3.5:1 gear ratio and holds about 250yrds of 8lb mono line. It has a leg & foot assembly that can be unbolted and removed, thus replaced if broken. Please take a minute to view all the pictures and feel free to. Paris le-de-France CCI is a source of proposals, informs debates on key issues and plays an active role in the growth of local companies and the economy in its territory. Vintage Heddon PAL P-41 Bait Casting Reel . I ship once per week. Multiple scratches, paint finish wear. . IT MAY HAVE BUT VERY LITTLE SIGN OF USE. I do not know a lot about vintage reels, but am learning more every day. Paint is about 80% We will combine shipping whenever possible. US shipping will be $3.50 USPS first class(boxed) USPS First Class International shipping will be $13.00. I believe that this is a late 1960's vintage reel. It has been cleaned and lubed and is ready to use or add to your collection. Sell real amateurs in two reels of my personal collection. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. And we will be happy to respond within 24 hours. Up for auction is this awesome vintage RH Heddon Model 270-R fishing spinning reel in the original box. Vintage Heddon 150 Spin Cast Casting Fishing Reel Metal Collector Parts This reel is missing the button and a screw for the side plate. You are agreeing to a contract! I GLADLY COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES TO SAVE YOU MONEY. I do not falsify customs forms. It will be shipped out on Monday morning. This is an unusual reel has it does not have a bail. Buyer pays actual shipping cost based on USPS Priority Mail shipped from 07470 please see my other vintage fishing reels. We will ship international. CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS. SMALL VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON SPINNING REEL MODEL # 215, HI. VINTAGE HEDDON BALL BEARING SPINNING FISHING REEL ~ MODEL 205R HIGH SPEED, IT IS IN VERY GOOD WORKING CONDITION. Cosmetic scuffs all over in the paint but still in awesome overall condition. 10 watching. Great shape too. SOME SCRATCHES AND RUB MARKS. No returns. Shipping rates are for best rate to the US surface mail. Fishing pictures and information about them. Comes in ORIGINAL BOX, the box is in good condition. WILL COME TO YOU SECURELY PROTECTED/PACKAGED. Vintage Heddon Daisy Model 283 Spinning Reel with Box and Paperwork !! I will combine the shipping on any of my items for sale. THIS AUCTION IS FOR A SMALL VINTAGE DAISY HEDDON SPINNING REEL MODEL# 215. 1 Vintage Heddon 110 spin cast reel with broken plastic inner gear and a stress mark on the back button/lever. Vintage Daisy Heddon 230 Ball Bearing Spinning Reel Japan/USA. look at the pictures. Request more images. If all goes well, they should be in numeric order. will not be answered. Any amount paid over the actual shipping cost.

Waterton Park Hotel Menu, Articles H