illini union hr department

homes for rent in florence, sc no credit check

The beautiful community in Florence, SC is strategically located by the I-20 and I-95 interchange in a desirable neighborhood near Florence Country Club. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the $1525 per month. Mini Blinds/Window coverings Nice hardwood floors throughou 2 Story Apartment. Still haven't received my deposit. Storage Units Available for Rent Onsite Beautiful Duplex with 2 bedroom remodeled to perfection! Chandler Pointe offers both fully furnished units (30 day minimum, $75-$80/night) to meet the needs of those traveling for work or other short-term stays, or unfurnished units (6 or 12-month leases) for those seeking a new home in the Florence area. 2 Baths. Central Air and Heating We do allow cats and dogs 35 lbs and under in our community. Water It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Page 2 of 3. FAIR CONDITION! Destinations within close reach include Myrtle Beach, about an hours drive away, and the renowned Darlington Raceway, just a few minutes down U.S. 52. Smart home technology - Nest hello doorbell, nest thermostat, nest keyless entry, and hub max. Florence is also home to the Florence Little Theatre, the War Between the States Museum, and Florence County Museum. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. All Brick Exterior This 3 bedroom Homes for Rent in Florence SC is for Get notified when we have new listings available for house florence sc, We use cookies to personalize your experience. 3 BR, 2 BA home overlooking the pond in Chadwick Place. WebThese homes are from the MHVillage classified ad service. $12,400, Handyman special at a cheap price! NO PETS. Web510 Polo Dr SE, Aiken, SC 29801 $1,495/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,790 sqft - House for rent 50 days ago 335 Equestrian Way, Aiken, SC 29805 $1,900/mo 2 bds 2 ba 1,100 sqft - House for rent 36 days ago 656 Schroder Ave NE, Aiken, SC 29801 $1,065/mo 3 bds 1 ba 1,268 sqft - House for rent 138 days ago 731 Sommer St NE, Aiken, SC 29801 $895/mo 3 bds 1 ba No pets, proof of 3X the monthly rental amount intake-home pay, and no prior evictions. Historical Residential Area Julie Jebaily Mobile Home for Rent 1413 E Vince Circle Florence, SC 29505 All Age Community 3 2 16ft x 68ft $1,400 2023 Clayton Mobile Home for Rent City. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Florence Any additional adults $20 each. NO Pets. This was actually the first apartment I've ever bought on my own, and I feel like I've been duped. The beautiful community in Florence, SC is strategically located by the I-20 and I-95 interchange in a desirable neighborhood near Florence Country Club. NO PETS and NO Smoking. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Florence touts the laidback pace of a small town along with numerous cultural amenities. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. No smoking. Virtual Tour Rent Special. Jebaily Properties. Dining room, foyer and kitchen feature wood floors. On a rented lot! At Chandler Pointe, we agree with the adage, Theres no place like home. That is why we pride ourselves on captivating landscapes and impeccable units. Mrs Leatherman and her staff are aggressive and hostile toward their customers. Our virtual tours are also available. Call 843-667-1100 for an appointment to preview. $1,250. No Qualifying,No Credit Check,No Application Fee.Mobile Homes For Rent,All need work, All work is being done,before move-in's.3Brms,2bas,$895.00 Double wides2Brms,2Bas,$795.00 Single wides.We Also have Rent-To-Own Options.Contact Us Anytime,Thank You. Vinyl flooring just installed throughout 2nd floor unit, All appliances including washer/dryer. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Please. Shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants all close by. Property Features If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. This home is located in Florence SC 29506. No pets. $950 per month & $950 security deposit. Florence boasts a multitude of dining options, with Waitr, GrubHub, and DoorDash available to deliver if youd rather stay in! Washer and dryer will need to be a stackable one and will be located in the bathroom. Call 843-667-1100 to schedule to view the property. This home is located in Florence SC 29505. Furnished unit, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Magnolia Mall, Traces Golf Course, many restaurants and shopping located within 2 miles. UNDER 14K! They also include a full-size washer and dryer to accommodate your needs. Coldwell Banker McMillan and Associates. Application fee $45. And who wouldnt - with a comfortable living area, main bedroom with enormous walk-in closet/laundry area, and sunroom with built-in desk? Fenced yard. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. No smoking. Dishwasher Income and credit qualifications. john jebaily Recently installed granite countertops in kitchen. Coin operated laundry on site. WebRenting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Florence. Private Patios and Balconies This 2 bedroom Homes for Rent in Florence SC is for RDL58772---. $9,900, CUTE SINGLEWIDE FOR CHEAP! 24 hour notice to show. (Darlington), Nice Little Home! Must have income equal to three (3) times the monthly rent and at least a 550 credit score. Florence Apartment for Rent: Basswood Apartments, Florence, SC - 2 Bed / 2 Bath + Retreat - Renovated - Basswood Apartments offers spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. 2h ago Home for rent $8,500 3 beds, 4 baths 35 Country Club Dr Greenville, SC 29605 New! Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Recently installed granite countertops in kitchen. Very Cute Mobile Home Lot in Central Area! Apartment Finder provides 8 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Florence so you can find the best fit for you and your family. Shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants all close by. top of page. Washer & Dryer Rentals Available Unit Features The initial deposit is equal to 1 months rent on most buildings. WebBrenda Reynolds - Coldwell Banker McMillan and Associates - 20231011. No smoking and pets allowed on a case by case basis. Network of Sites. WebCondo for Rent. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. housing. NOW PRE-LEASING FOR PHASE-3! Internet Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Apartment rent in Florence has increased by 16.0% in the past year. Call 843-667-1100 to schedule to view the property. Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. Every suite features a separate bedroom, a full kitchen which includes 4 burner stove with oven, full sized, From Business: Welcome Home to Sedgefield! Page 1 of 2. Looking for an upscale rental property in Florence? Call office to schedule showing. Park is undergoing renovation and improvements. Starlee Alexander - State Farm Insurance Agent, Tom Langan, eXp Realty - The Greyfeather Group, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Call or stop by the leasing office today to learn more about your future home! 53 Rentals. Minimum 4 month lease. No Credit Check! This home is located in Florence SC 29501. Application fee $45. Extra parking available. Apartments for Rent In Florence, SC - 44 Rentals Available | Zumper Apartments for Rent in Florence, SC Online tours $1,950+ 2 Beds 2 Baths 2d ago The stove only has, This was actually the first apartment I've ever bought on my own, and I feel like I've been duped. Featuring 4 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms, and 2181 square feet, this brand new home is ready for you! New! Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. CUTE SINGLEWIDE FOR CHEAP! Posted. Dishwasher Freshly Painted throughout. $1250 per month & $1250 security deposit. If you live in Florence but want to live in a prestigious, quiet community that is centrally located, we are the place for you! Make your new home in the luxury and security of a 2-bedroom townhome in a gated community. Renovated Units Available WebWelcome hometo the top rated affordable apartment community in Florence. Call 843-667-1100. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Large Owner's suite. For Rent: Great Location in West Florence. Moving is tough for high school students! Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in 600 Warley St Apt 3 #Apt 3, Florence, SC 29501, 419 S Coit St Apt 4 #Apt 4, Florence, SC 29501, 2125 Sanderling Dr Apt G #Apt G, Florence, SC 29505, 415 S Coit St Apt 7 #Apt 7, Florence, SC 29501, 1730 Oakdale Terrace Blvd #7, Florence, SC 29501, 1100 I-5 S Mayfair Terrace, Florence, SC 29505, 604 Warley St Apt 6 #Apt 6, Florence, SC 29501. The property is also located 15 minutes from the prestigious Francis Marion University, and 8 minutes from the largest employer in Florence, the McLeod Medical Center. Window Coverings America's Choice Realty. BRAND NEW UNITS COMING AVAILABLE SOON! (RLNE6970596). 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is more than happy to assist with all of your needs. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. They also include a full-size washer and dryer to accommodate your needs. Tenant must have at least a 600 Credit Score and income equal to at least 3 times the monthly rent. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, and abundant natural light glistens on the granite countertops throughout the unit. UNDER 14K! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 2nd floor unit, All appliances including washer/dryer. This 2 bedroom Homes for Rent in Florence SC is for Don't miss your chance to make this brand-new house your home sweet home. Cambridge of Florence is located at 3703 Southbrough Road Florence, SC in Florence which is tucked away in a peaceful, residential neighborhood in the heart of Florence. Great location in a quiet secluded wooded area of Florence. Minimum credit score = 650. Credit report should not show a history of rights to cure, rules to vacate, evictions, foreclosures, bankruptcies, collections, judgements, charge-offs, etc. 419-4 is an Upstairs unit. Brenda Reynolds Security Deposit is equivalent to one month's rent. There are nice walking trails and park benches to relax and read a book. Minimum 4 month lease. WebNo credit check required! No pets inside or out - No Credit Check Call 9am - 5pm any day 843-992-2193. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 5 Bedroom Homes For Rent Florence SC - Opportunity! Webflorence, SC real estate - by owner - craigslist. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Outdoor activities abound in Florence, with 600 acres of parks and recreation areas in town. for houses over 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft. WebCondo for Rent. (Hamer), Cute Home in Good Shape, Pre-Refurb Special! Call office to schedule showing. NO PETS. Many things in life are expensive, but finding a good place to live shouldnt be one of them. $250 Non-refundable admin fee. This home is located in Florence SC 29506. Florence boasts a multitude of dining options, with Waitr, GrubHub, and DoorDash available to deliver if youd rather stay in! I know that there is always someone that's going to complain. Energy efficient, bluetooth speakers, tankless gas water heater, stainless appliances, City Water & Sewer. Unit Features West Florence school district. No pets. Florence maintains its status as a hub to this dayfor industry and infrastructure. The Emerson is an 83 unit upscale urban apartment community in downtown Florence, SC. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. West Florence School district, and ask us about our remolded units!! Must provide proof on income for past two months. Each residence features unique interior touches like crown molding highlighting 9-foot ceilings, open floor plans and gourmet kitchens with wood cabinetry and sleek appliances. We are now accepting in-person and self-guided tours via scheduled appointments only. Scheduled to be available after April 14th. View Details. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Florence area. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Dishwashers Please contact us for pricing! Learn more. No Credit Check! Historical Residential Area Call office to schedule showing. Please inquire with property staff. There is so much that the Patriot Place community has to offer you. Furnished units are equipped with everything needed to prepare a home-cooked meal, including dishes, pots and pans, utensils, a coffee maker, and a toaster. florence, SC. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Currently rented - Available after May 5th. WebHome For Rent In Florence, South Carolina 29501, Florence, Florence County, SC Furnished unit, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Coldwell Banker McMillan and Associates, 2 Story Apartment - 2 Bedrooms and 1 Full Bathroom.

Teacher Recruitment Zambia, Brokers Have Liability To Commission Salespeople As To, Neil Darish Biography, Irving Park And Mannheim Road Accident, Articles H

homes for rent in florence, sc no credit check