illini union hr department

jd gym bradford

It's great to hear you're enjoying your fitness journey with JD Gyms . Hi! 2022 JD Fitness. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Lastly 24/7 really means 24:7 which I absolutely love, Hi there Wow! At JOHN REED, it's your call. Having worked in health care law his entire career, he has an in-depth knowledge of the dos and donts of this heavily regulated industry. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Pretty annoying! JD gym got recommended to me by a friend so i joined but absolutely rubbish my entry code doesnt even work sometimes and nor does my contactless barcode so waste of journeys,asked cleaners to call staff to help resolve the situation and got told theres no staff till 6 in morning. But you need to have the right temperature in the premises to avoid early injuries. Very nice and professional service, David explained all the rules, motivated me to work with my own body. Thanks for the 5 star review and comments. Great gym, helpful staff and enough room for everybody, unfortunately last shower cabin was locked few weeks ago and cannot take the shower since ( after midnight ) and cannot do different hours too. I have been a member since this gym first opened. Stay up-to-date with the ByrdAdatto family. Its why Im giving this 1 star rate. I did grab a member of staff, explained it was my first time at that gym and he literally marched me round within 2 minutes flat. Website: https://www.jdgyms.co.uk/gym/bradford/ JD GYMS BRADFORD Seriously stylish, seriously affordable. Equipment is missing e.g handles for flys, and faulty equipment isnt repaired or replaced. Absolutely disappointed, Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. As the son of a doctor and entrepreneur, ByrdAdatto attorney Michael S. Byrd has a personal connection to both business and medicine. Some of the staff are rude, need more training on customer service, the changing room remind you of a mini water pool. What are your opening hours? The gym is often overcrowded and you can be waiting around 10-15 minutes between sets to move on to the next. Gym/Physical Fitness Center. Do I need an induction? YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team , For an early gym goer I find that there's never any staff available if I need help. Car Wash. LoveGrillish. Hi, thanks for the 5star review!Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team , The gym is too full of people and you dont get a chance on the machines or loose weights have to wait around for a while as they are being used theres no proper ventilation very stuffy. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Are classes included in my membership? We recommend approaching the general manager at your gym and letting them know so that they can look into the circumstances for you.Best wishes The JD Gyms Team. I must say the Body Attack class and Yoga are my favourite I definitely look forward to coming as makes me time worth it. As the son of a medical doctor and grandson of a medical doctor and dentist, Brad has the health care industry in his blood. However disappointed with the fact that none of the gym equipments have been upgraded nor additional equipment have been provided since gym opened. Equipment is missing e.g handles for flys, and faulty equipment isnt repaired or replaced. Hello Mohammed, we're really sad to hear that you have not had a positive experience at our JD Bradford gym. Love the ladies only area, equipment and classes. Staff are great and happy to take on board suggestions. When I returned 2 days later it was still there. Hi there Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 1 star. Hello Sara. Great local facility, affordable & situated in the centre with ample parking. It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team , Good gympreferred the digit code for accessand if finger print or face access comes inIll be going somewhere elsebut other than thatdecent gym. Overcrowded even at hours where youd expect it to be busy ie early morning. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team. On arrival I spend 10 minutes clearing a area to make room for a mat to be placed. I was deeply disappointed with the cleanliness of the shower area. Some of the staff are rude, need more training on customer service, the changing room remind you of a mini water pool. A few decades and many miles later, he started his own law firm that focused on representing health care and corporate clients. Hi, We are very sorry to hear about your lost property! From our experience we have noticed that when we give the same technique to separate athletes and we find that we get different outcomes, we celebrate this and encourage it. Always dirty. Jd staff are always downstairs they dont come upstairs to check it on a regular basis to see if its tidy and weights are put away. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review.Would you begin by sending us an email to reviews@jdgyms.co.uk and provide a rough idea of the problem you are facing? Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. @jdgymsbradford This big brand has a great gym in Bradford city centre and normally offers plenty of discounts on its joining fee and monthly/yearly contracts. At Xpendy we offer to do so by means of a registered letter. Store. Great cleanliness, great machines and the respect and selflessness of the trainers and the other people who use the gym is outstanding. The Old Frontier Building, 260 Bradford Road, WF17. Love the classes and sauna (so much so 3hrs parking limit isn't enough ;-). Find out how we combat fake reviews. Love the tracks and energy in classes, especially spin. The equipment is for the most part kept well maintained. For these reasons Im actually in the process of leaving this cesspit. I work in Health and safety so this is a big issue and I expect much better from such a large companyhard to find members of staff and one should be permanently on receptionSauna not open ok Covid may have stopped this.Not all bad news though as I still like the GYM just needs issues sorting and I know its difficult now. I have complained about this to the jd gym it hasnt been escalated further as I havent seen no change. Take care, The JD Gyms Team . I must say the Body Attack class and Yoga are my favourite I definitely look forward to coming as makes me time worth it. Hi Tania. Seriously stylish, seriously affordable gym membership from 19.99 per month. Upon going this gym, I sent several emails asking for a tour on my first visit. . Invest in this gym before it is run to the ground. By continuing, you agree to the terms of our privacy policy. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Really appreciate the kind comments about Zach, Valter, and David. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Ive been to a few around the country, and this one is definitely one of the worst.Old equipment thats always breaking, not enough of certain equipment and way too much of another.The people at this gym are disrespectful to anything that isnt their own.Good luck getting a decent workout here, its not going to happen.Terrible gym. The womens section is so small and its always busy. Only benefactor is its a 24 hour gym open 7 days a week Honestly is the best policy for someone new I guess its best you trail the gym out if this is possible as I didnt I joined simply because of the name JD thinking Quality but very disappointed, Thanks for taking the time to leave this reviewOur gyms are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate at different times of the day and night. In conclusion, if it is all the same to you, go to Pure Gym, who have got it right on so many levels. From Following that we'll be able to put you in touch with the best person to help. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 182 We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Ive been to a few around the country, and this one is definitely one of the worst.Old equipment thats always breaking, not enough of certain equipment and way too much of another.The people at this gym are disrespectful to anything that isnt their own.Good luck getting a decent workout here, its not going to happen.Terrible gym. I have lost my coat which I was very disappointed. I know your suppose to warm up. Also stinks.Wouldnt recommend this gym to anyone. UFC - Ultimate Fitness Club. JD FITNESS ACADEMY | JD ATHLETICS PROGRAM | SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. Members need to be warned or suspended if they dont dry before coming into the changing rooms and the toilets are disgusting only 2 male toilets when the gym has nearly over 20,000 members ! With regards to cleaning, we do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team , The womens section is very small and a lot of the machines dont work. 4.3 (3) The Beep Scheme. 185 people have already reviewed JD Gyms - Bradford. Apart from that it's a good place to get fit. Suggested companies. 6723 SONDRA DR DALLAS , TX (214) 507-1516. Really poor. Modified on: Tue, 28 Mar, 2023 at 1:44 PM. Hi there Many thanks for your review. Its neat and clean all the time, all facilities available. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. . Overcrowded, clearly only bothered about letting as many people join as you can. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! Hi Marlene Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. WE'RE HIRING We are looking to reinforce our Customer Service team based in our Customer Service Centre at JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Road The position is 8:45AM - 5:00PM Monday to Friday, and. JD Fitness is a vehicle for change, balance and personal growth. All rights reserved. We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team . During this course, we teach the basics in a controlled and fun environment. To make the most of the space where possible, though, we are always looking to expand and improve our facilities and your feedback helps us to achieve this. Shop the latest footwear and apparel from brands like Nike, Jordan and On that deliver performance, style and comfort to fit your lifestyle. Get answers about our law firm and our Access+ program. 212 items. PureGym. 5924 Royal Ln Ste 258 Dallas , TX (972) 863-2232. We will take your comments on board and use the feedback to help us improve our service in the future. Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!We are a 24-hour gym in Bradford, but due to there being less staff on duty throughout the night, areas which are not covered by CCTV are closed for the safety of our members (i.e. Learn more about your compliance partner. Thank you. So we can have some inspiration. Body combat, Body pump, spot on, Jd burn, fab, motivating trainers. Hello, thanks for reviewing JD Gyms! PERSONAL TRAINING. Gym JD Gyms Bradford JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews 189 Average 3.4 VERIFIED COMPANY jdgyms.co.uk/gym/bradford Visit this website Write a review Reviews 3.4 189 total 42% 11% 19% 7% 1-star 21% Filter Sort: Most relevant AN anon 1 review GB 21 Apr 2023 Verified the parking system is stupid like i was Invest in this gym before it is run to the ground. Use the message button at the bottom of the screen, we will be in touch to find out more about your goals and start planning together. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. As others have said very overcrowded. With regards to cleaning, we do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team NA Nada 1 review GB We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property. Honestly probably the best gym in Bradford especially when you factor in the price. Hi, thanks for the 5star review!Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team , The gym is too full of people and you dont get a chance on the machines or loose weights have to wait around for a while as they are being used theres no proper ventilation very stuffy. The only reason I am here is due to the location. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. It has been two weeks and they havent found my coat. Excellent staff and plenty of friendly members. Brad enjoys reading, running, and spending time with his family. No. Machines are very limited and members are high therefore you are always waiting. JD Sports has everything you need to elevate your everyday casual look to eye-catching new heights. , Unhygienic, smelly and overcrowded. Thanks for the 5 star review and comments. I was approached by a very sluggish an rude staff member who spoke to me rudely an made me feel stupid. Ive always known this is what I wanted to do. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Log In. Members need to be warned or suspended if they dont dry before coming into the changing rooms and the toilets are disgusting only 2 male toilets when the gym has nearly over 20,000 members ! Manningham Lane Bradford BD1 3AH. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Were proud to offer a fantastic range of resistance equipment, amazing aerobic fitness classes and personal training services.Whether youre into bodybuilding, weight loss, high intensity training or just want to exercise with friends - were pretty sure that JD Gyms is the right gym for you.Were the best value gym chain in the United Kingdom. Manningham Ln - BD1 3AH, Bradford +44 1274 987128. Enjoying JD gym! Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! Machines are very limited and members are high therefore you are always waiting. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Press that and it alerts a member of staff to your presence. Not now. However disappointed with the fact that none of the gym equipments have been upgraded nor additional equipment have been provided since gym opened. Take care, The JD Gyms Team . Speaker, National Health Care Reform, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Annual Conference, Washington, D.C. Speaker, Legal and Accounting 101: Preparing for Private Practice, UT Southwestern Medical School Plastic Surgery Department, Speaker, Strategic Growth for Physicians Practice, North Texas Asian American Physician Association, Speaker, Adjunct Assistant Professor, gratis, Louisiana State University, School of Public Health and University of New Orleans, School of Business. So far so good. People will help you when your form in wrong or youre struggling. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Staff always ready to assist, gym team will support with any fitness related queries, really helpful and facilitating. Reply from JD Gyms - Bradford 4 Feb 2022 Thanks for leaving us some feedback. The showers are not bad but constantly go off and you have to hold the button down. Join JD Gyms - Bradford before midnight and get your first month. , Hi there Many thanks for your review. JD staff is rude and non professional over crowded. But you need to have the right temperature in the premises to avoid early injuries. Jd gym Address: Jd gym PostbusThe Alcora Building B6 4NF Birmingham United Kingdom Similar services Jd gym Nuffield gym Everyone Active Zwift Village gym Jd gym Frequently Asked Questions How can I cancel Jd gym? His practice is concentrated in the health care sector. One PT was quite rude, elder gent bald with a beard dont know his name. Classes are very poor . Find the latest activewear from your favorite collections including Nike Sportswear and adidas Originals.. Our sneaker release calendar is your official . To make the most of the space where possible, though, we are always looking to expand and improve our facilities. We'll use this information to continue to improve the experience our members get The JD Gyms Team, I love the fact you don't have to worry about what times you can attend as its open 24/7. Help us improve this article with your feedback. the main changing rooms and saunas). We are sorry to hear about the equipment at the Bradford gym, please feel free to reach out to us at reviews@jdgyms.co.uk! Take care, The JD Gyms Team . The are no staff to be found, I approached a guy who was waring a top that said jd gym all over it. lol. Thanks for the 4 star review and comments. Information regarding parking at any of our clubs is available on the home page of the club, on the JD Gyms website. See address and contact details . Reply from JD Gyms - Bradford Oct 6, 2022 Thanks for leaving us some feedback. If you are unable to gain entry for whatever reason, there is a green button near the gates. We do however leave the accessible changing room open at all times, as well as there being lockers for you to use. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Improve sauna etiquette could possibly fit a steam roomAlso parking a big problem Easily get a ticket. This gym in Bradford has gone downhill machines are always broken never get fixed tricep bar has never been replaced it went missing since 5 months now Been complained about few times never done anything about it never been replaced back machines cables take ages to fix now smith machine is broken been few weeks not been fixed big company buy dont like fixing machines replacing equipment .

Can You Have Two Primary Care Doctors With Medicare, Articles J