illini union hr department

jjshouse return request

The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Does JJ's House require a receipt to make a return? In case the stain does not come out, the handbag should be taken to a leather cleaning professional for: 1. JJ's House review at a glance Website: jjshouse.com A China based online store founded in 2007 Online store specializing in women dresses, shoes, and accessories for special occasions such as weddings, proms, and more Supports both standard sizes and custom sized product Custom-sized dresses comes at a cost of $20 Feel free to use them. If you choose to return the packages by yourself at your cost instead of using our return label, youll need to confirm the return delivery status by yourself. Upon arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check the dress to make sure it has been made in accordance withyour order specifications. Have a nice day~, Very disappointed that my first experience was a not a full un refundable item, the dress I ordered was similar to on their web site but obviously the one on the website is the real deal, cheaper material which means its not as nice as the one it shows online. Thus, order cancellations may involve a cancellation fee. Reviewers satisfied with JJ's House most frequently mention customer service, wedding dress, and good quality. It felt great! 2. Hope to hear from you soon. Or you can input your email address and click "Send", then you'll be emailed the PDF file and detailed instructions for your return. Thank you so much. No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie, etc) due to hygienic reasons. The colors are vibrant and gorgeous (although we hit a little snag when the color "mint green" was discontinued before all my bridesmaids had ordered their dresses! Then click "NEXT". 5% OFF You can use them to: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. The dress was very well constructed. I'M OUT $180. Go to the item page. Because batches of fabric are produced at different times, the same fabric of the same color at different times might be slightly different. Read More Business Details. Your Name: * 1ST ORDER Complainants allege experiencing delayed shipping and difficulty in contacting the business. So sorry to hear that you received a different colour dress. I would definitely shop here again and recommend it to others. Find the order that you want to return on the "My Orders" page. The shipping costs depend on the weight of the order, the country of destination and the shipping method, if you put all items in the cart and go to checkout, you will see the shipping costs, which are automatically calculated by the system. Suede bags can be cleaned using the ordinary erasers for pen and pencil. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order. What if I need to change my shipping address? Copy of the receipt must be provided to request reimbursement. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us. 3. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Should you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor. How Does the eBay Return Policy Help You Deal With Unwanted Items? Processing: JJ's House uses the latest technology and highest craftsmanship standards to always meet customers' expectations. The logic is to make the gum hard so that it can't then be removed with ease. For these reasons, we encourage you to order a Swatch (free shipping) to help you decide. Yes, color swatches are just $2 each. - Orders cancelled within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price. Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, andwe cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. We have ordered 3 gowns from JJ's; two for pageants and one for Prom. Hope we can serve you again in the future.---------------------------------------------------Replied:Dear Ani, Thank you for your feedback. My beautiful dress for the best day of my life (so far). 5. If you received promotional gifts with your order, but need to return your order, you may keep these gifts. For customers who placed orders using online payment methods: Refunds only begin once a returned package has been scanned and confirmed back into our warehouse. Faux leather is a great alternative to the real genuine leather. Its really beautiful. 2. Click hereand fill out your order number and the email used to place the order (where you have received emails related to your order) to pull up your order page. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Please keep the receipt with tracking information. After entering the verification code and clicking "Submit Request", your return request would be automatically forwarded to our customer service team. 2. Thank you, and please pass on my thanks to everyone involved - it was a great day. We will process the refund when we confirm that the product has the problems you mentioned.Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-15 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. Colors are subject to the actual dresses you get. Because of this, we recommend returning all unwanted items at one time. JJ's House will issue a full refund including tax and shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. Hope to hear from you soon. If you've already placed an order, your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email. Recent materials include canvas, denim, crepe, silk, lace, flax and cotton. In the event the business is responsive, complainants allege JJ's House may deny refund requests, but . Click "Add to Cart" Decoration covered handbags should be swiped clean separately with a dry cloth after washing. Click on the unpaid order you want to complete payment on. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Thanks for send me my dress at the time. JJs House return policy comes with some specific details in two instances: Please note that you, as a buyer, are responsible for all return shipping costs. But the points used for your order will not be refunded. Refunds will be rejected for any items arriving back with obvious signs of wear, wash, alterations, or missing tags. The bags should be kept dry to prevent them from becoming distorted from dampness.3. Yes, you can change the shipping address Before Shipment. Try-On Dresses must be postmarked for return by the 7th day of delivery. I ordered a dress, a shawl, underwear and a dress cover. To initiate a return request, you must go to your order page first. The points will be retained in your account. You may need to Contact US to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your items. A second dress is too long and will require further work to shorten at extra expense. Custom sizing takes the same amount of time to make and ship to you! In this case, we will reimburse you up to 40% of the product purchase price (excluding shipping cost). Since one cannot trust anybody, one should keep her purse with herself all the time even if one is in a close friend's party. Useful. We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service. Before your order is shipped, JJsHouse.com.au has to process your order and put all your items through its strict qualitycontrol tests. FOR ALL STANDARD SIZE DRESSES, SHOES, AND ACCESSORIES: In case your order cannot be shipped on time, you may keep or cancel it. Please see below the payment methods we accept: Please Note: we reserve the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition. 3). As an e-commerce company, we just do business online. Shipping status is not updated regularly. Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. Your understanding is highly appreciated. 3. With over 12 years of experience designing and manufacturing dresses, we provide the finest quality materials and impeccable detailing at the lowest cost. View the, Yes. When the bag is not in use, a tissue paper should be stuffed into it so as to maintain its shape and prevent influx of dust. 2. After you going to your order page, you can follow the instructions below to initiate the return request process yourself: For a better return experience, currently we provide a Self-Return Service for returnable items. Please note that different types of fabrics do take the dye differently, and will not match perfectly. They make it clear that if you get the measurements wrong then that is on you and there is nothing they can or will do - that is totally fair enough. If your estimated delivery date has passed and you order hasn't been delivered, please Contact Us for further help. BEIJING China said on Tuesday that it would no longer require travelers entering the country to show a negative P.C.R. Items must be received within 30 days from the date of delivery to be eligible for exchanges. 6 reviews. Please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.Your option is to look for a local tailoring service at your own cost. 4. We work in close, fair partnership with our tailors. Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return. With DoNotPay, you can request returns with these brandsand more: With DoNotPay by your side, you can rest assured that youll get whats rightfully yours. The return shipping fees will be automatically deducted from your refund amount. Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor, To fit high heels, well add an extra 2 inch (ca. Thank you for your review.Your satisfaction is the most important to us and this is absolutely our work power. JJs House only accepts the return of products in their original conditionunworn, unwashed, undamaged, free of lint, and with tags intactwithin 14 days of purchase. Quality and service make Jj House a great company to rely on. Update:Dear customer,I have carefully reviewed your comment and all the communications we have been exchanging with you. Once confirmed, we'll start processing your refund. Please see below for details: Orders cancelled before shipment will be eligible for a full refund. View the, Yes. Select the reason and add photos for the return. THE SHIPPING IS RIDICULOUS . I did have an off the rack backup plan and figured I could risk it at such a good price. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours, 50 Raffles Place, #30-00 Singapore Land Tower. The shipping time depends on shipping methods. You can just give the parcel to them directly and don't need to pay extra money there. - Orders cancelled after 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost. We will reply you within 24hrs in working days. Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected. 3. Before ordering with us, please be sure to read this article carefully.You will be required to check that you have read and understood this article during checkout (the article will be linked on the checkout page). Thank you so much! GB. All returnable items must be unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and in original condition with their tags still attached. are final sale. 1. It paid off! If you've already placed an order, your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email. Have a nice day~ VC Vimari Claudio-Vega 2 reviews There are 195 customers that JJsHouse.com, rating them as excellent. Our AI-driven app needs only a couple of details about your purchased item, and it will draft an airtight return request letter and send it to JJs House! Emails will be sent to you with these details. Entered the correct dimensions and colour. Please send your item(s) using local post within 14 days from receiving the return form. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. FOR ALL SAMPLE SALE ITEMS: We'll then email you a link directly to your registered email address to reset your password. Have a nice day~ Denise Finley 2 reviews US An hour ago Verified Become a verified brand rep for JJ's House and amplify your brand's voice on Knoji. EXCHANGE POLICY All the return item(s) will go through inspections. View the, Yes. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please request a return in My Ordersor Contact Usdirectly for assistance with processing your return. About this app. To help solve the problem in a timely manner, could you please give us your order number so that we can continue to deal with your case?Thank you for your cooperation in advance. If your country is not on the list, "Self-Sending" would be the only option. As of April 14, 2022, JJ's House does offer in-store pickup. 3. For customers from countries with return label service: We offer return labels so that you can directly attach the label to the front of your package for the return without paying the return shipping fee to the post location. The company will process the refund once it receives the returned package. How can one enhance the durability of the handbags?1. Keep in mind that screen resolutions can alter the way colors look on your computer depending on how you have it set. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. Youre not alone in your fight for justice! Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra), Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust, Usually about 1 inch (ca. Box the item(s) up, remember to print the Return Form and put it in the return package. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 3-6 days for the shipment. We always recommend ordering Swatches (free shipping) beforehand so you can see the true color quality of each fabric in person. You need to order all dresses within 24 hours and contact us to tell us all the dress should be in the same color. We do charge a return shipping fee, but with our return label, usually the price would be lower than other shipping companies. But after checking, your order was ordered on 2023-04-06, shipped on 2023-04-15 and delivered on 2023-04-19, which is within the quoted time.Incidentally, we recommend that you contact our customer service at service@jjshouse.com if you need help and they are glad to be at your service.Thank you for your time and understanding. Jjshouse made my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses and my mother's dress so wonderfully. Thank you for your review.Your satisfaction is utmost important to us and this is absolutely our work power. FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES: 2.5cm) above belly button, Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room, Usually about 7 inch (ca. FOR ALL PRESONALIZED AND PERSONAL CARE ITEMS: Always choosing the best shipper to make the delivery, JJsHouse.com.au garantees all the customers will receive their dresses in good manner. 2. Once scanned and confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 7-10 days (the actual processing time depends on your payment method and bank). - Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after 1 days. Your satisfaction is the most important to us and this is absolutely our work power. All Final Sale items are not returnable or exchangeable. Custom dresses are made specifically to the measurements you provide (bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow-to-floor). As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. Currently, for a better return experience, we offer return labels for our customers from specific countries. 2. You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. Take the tape around your back and bring it across the fullest part of your bust. The Hollow to hem(front) measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels. We completely understand that you may have concerns about the fit and the style of our dresses. 3. 4. Once your order has been shipped, we will email you a confirmation and tracking number with updated delivery information. Why is it taking so long? 2. JJ's House will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item(s). As of April 14, 2022, JJ's House does offer order tracking support. 2. I like the quality of the dresses. We suggest you order a fabric swatch to view colors in person. Please note: Have been in contact with customer service and they have offered me 40% of my money back. Yes, JJ's House does offer free returns & exchanges. That was the first red flag. Some people cannot afford the leather bags while some hate it because of their hatred against some animals.One should not be worried of this since there are bags made from faux leather, which is a synthetic leather made from plastic. Because all items are made-to-order, we do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for your returned items. Not your bra size! All Sample Sale items are final sale. They should be kept out of direct sunlight, which may de-shape the bags. Products are exposed to corrosive substances or chemicals. We know to order early enough since shipping takes a few weeks but we have never had any problems. A beautiful designer purse is even much more at risk since people think it has money or others. Items all individually wrapped. It was perfect and beautiful like I imagine. Please enter the verification code on the picture. Please click here to register your new account. Order Number: Write an Inquiry: * To return, please attach pictures showing the issue. We reserve the right to define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from you at any time due to but not limited to: Returns in an unacceptable condition (worn, altered, washed, damaged). Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. All personalized and personal care items (including earrings, lingerie, swimwear, etc.) What Everyone Should Know About the Walmart Return Policy, Don't Let the Costco Return Policy Give You a Hard TimeDoNotPay Can Help, All You Wanted To Know About the Ulta Return Policy, Everything You Have Ever Wanted To Know About the Nordstrom Return Policy. If you need further guidance or run into any issues when placing your order, please Contact Us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.". HOW TO RETURN Please refer to the following steps: I bought this from jjshouse, i like it very much:). It was a brilliant experience and you earn points if you download the app to get money off your purchases. We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service. JJ's House has a rating of 3.88 stars from 2,822 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Please kindly refer to our Size Chart to choose the correct size. The basket should have a few very small fiber cloths that make the normal maintenance smooth and brighten up the components on the purse without damaging it while wiping off the outside dust. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. 4. Your Email: *. Thus, they should be kept in one's closet to make it easy for one to reach them and away from any danger. The handbag should instead be stored in an open basket. Thank you again for your support! Different substances can stain the leather handbag and result in permanent damage. Thank you for your patience. Click where it reads "Return Request". 8. JJs House will issue a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items as long as we are notified within 14 days of delivery to you. Log into your JJs House account and click hereto go to your orders page. Please use a safe and reliable delivery service to return the package to ensure the package will reach us. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. JJ's House Information, Try-On Haul, My returns experience. You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. Because of this, Total Delivery Timeis different from shipping time alone. For customers who choose JJsHouse Delivery Service. We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives at your destination safely and securely. The washed bags should be dried in a shady place with good ventilation. Order overdue by more than 10 days may be canceled for a full refund; or you may keep the product at no cost except shipping cost. 1. Yes, JJ's House does offer free returns & exchanges. 5. For the case of discoloration, one should purchase a leather spray which matches with the color of the handbag. Sign into My Account and click My Orders in the upper right corner. Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance. As of April 14, 2022, JJ's House does allow modification & cancellation policies. Please keep the receipt of the returned package with you as your proof of return. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Mom's Moment - Up to $500 Cash Prizes Just Waiting! For customers who placed orders using offline bank transfers: Currently, we are unable to refund the money using the way you transfer when placing your order. 4. Once our Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please Note:It can generally take a few weeks for a return to arrive back and be processed back into our warehouse. I will attached more pics of me in the dress. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. Note: Please only provide JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP files.Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB. Hope we can serve you again in the future and make you a happier customer.Thank you again for your support! The bag may also be conditioned with a leather conditioner if necessary. The front shirt part of the dress has some weird gathering that sticks out in front. Orders (swatches, accessories, fabric, etc.) The following items (and any others marked as non-returnable on their ordering page) are non-returnable: We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the shopping experience with us. Click Edit Order and select your desired payment method, and then proceed to pay. The rare precious leather bags should be carefully handled as they are rare to find. JJ's House ranks 7th among Wedding Dresses sites. DON'T BUY FROM HERE THEY DO NOT RESPOND NOT EVEN WHEN YOU TRY TO CALL. Click "order status" I started looking for a prom dress kinda last minute.I came across JJhouse on a google search for "prom dress". JJs return policy on the website should list CORRECT information to avoid wasting so much time!!! Please note that you need to contact us to initiate the returning process. Once you place an order, it will take us some time to either process or make the requested items before the order ships out to you. Ordered 2 dresses and 2 jumpsuits custom made for my 4 bridesmaids. Even our seamstress comments on the quality. If you've forgotten your password, please click this link to reset your password. To clean off the dust, a soft bristle brush can be employed. Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee. Items that cannot be returned or exchanged. All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items. 1. JJsHouse.com holds no responsibility for missing packages or damaged products caused by theshipping carrier. We researched this on Apr 14, 2022. My perfect princess dress for my perfect princess wedding.My bridesmaids (not bridesman of course lol) also all wore JJ'sHouse dresses. For more information regarding Try-On dress returns, please see our At-Home Try-On Program. I bought a dress for my daughter's prom. If the payment method is available for your country, you will see this payment option at checkout. Jjshouse return center phone number frost24time.com 888.282.6060 For the best service and selection, please order your replacement items online or in the U.S., call 1.888.282.6060, or in Canada, call 1.877.794.5304 for assistance. I ordered my regular size and all fitted fine. Large was too small.Will order again!. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your item(s). Currently we can only add spaghetti straps and remove trains for some of our dresses. If the gum does not come out after this, the gum should be heated using a hairdryer on low setting and rubbed off by a cloth. Looking forward to serving you again! When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in its original condition and has the issues stated in the return request. . 5. Can't find what you're looking for? How good is their customer service for returns? I then had to spend another $300 on another dress on short notice. Add a Photo Note: Please only provide JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP files.Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB. This is what the entire return process with JJs House looks like: JJs House inspects all returned items and processes refunds when it confirms that the item has defects you mentioned in your return request. 3. They take anywhere from 2-10 business days to arrive. All PayPal payment can only be refunded via PayPal, all Credit Card paymentwill only be refunded to the original Credit Card. Knoji is a social discussion platform that's 100% free to use. As of April 14, 2022, JJ's House does offer international shipping policies. We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service. No returns, no refunds, no exchages. When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request. I then had to spend another $300 on another dress on short notice. You can also contact customer service to provide your PayPal account after returning the package. Id actually pay what they wanted for the real deal but yet again its another scam site.if your thinking about it just dont as on my request for a refund I was offered several options and my best was to take a refund minus 5% handling costs plus and additional 10% disgrace Wont be back. Never buying anything from them anymore for sure. How to take extra-care of the handbag? Once your order has been shipped, we will email you a confirmation and tracking number with updated delivery information. If your shipping destination is not available at checkout, please just Contact Us. Extremely satisfied with my purchase. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JJsHouse.com.au, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. If youre dealing with anyone else whos difficultbe it a creepy stalker, neighbor, coworker, or email or text spammeryou can count on us to safeguard you. The return shipping fee will be paid by you directly to the post location. All returned or exchanged products must be in their original condition. * As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the buy-many-keep-one purchase. If the order was placed without signing in, you could just use "look up a single order" function to track your order. To clean part of the handbags (except handbags made from silk and satin), you may use a toothbrush combined with mild soap. Once getting your confirmation, we will transfer the account information for you. Select the item(s) that you want to return. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention. I ordered from JJhouse because of their no worries return policy. By creating an account, you agree to Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice of JJ's House. You will have a pre-paid return label included in the box with your try-on dresses and can simply box the dresses back up, put the label on top, and drop the package off at their local post location or Royal Mail locations. Delivery times are between15-30 daysto all major destinations. If you're a new customer, checkout as guest now. 1. Check. For other changes, you can Contact Us for more information. If your measurements cannot be found in the size chart, I recommend you choose custom size to ensure the dress fits you. Customers who have issues with order that are not the fault of the website or the manufacturer unfortunately cannot be refunded. Customers can also place a test order to check the total cost. I attached some pics to see it! I didn't have time for alterations. Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s). If your item arrives damaged or defective, please request a return in My Orders or Contact Us directly for assistance with processing your return.

Ask My Gp Burnbrae Medical Practice Shotts, Articles J