holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

astrology observations tumblr

I noticed that where we have Neptune we get a positive illusion from ourselves or others, while Pluto is where people get misconceptions and take negative first impressions from us. hypothesis of marriage. Uranus in the 3rd individuals have such a unique way of thinking, and they're also very funny as well. They may feel as if the Sun person wants things to be done their way, with little to no consideration for their feelings (the moon persons feelings). Mercury retrogrades are arguably one of the more popular and mainstream astrological happenings. This is because they are often attracted to partners who are eccentric and unconventional. Your 4th house (IC) can also show how other people perceive your upbringing. This is more of a personal example, but every solar return year in which I have had Saturn or Mars in the 12th house of my solar return chart, have been very difficult mental health years for me! South node Ketu in the first house gives you massive eyes. Ruler of your 4th, placed in your 12th (the 12th house also represents faraway lands. If its Venus, both people can be healing their values and sense of self-worth. Planets in 2h indicate what kind of voice you have and 3h is the way you speak. The best years of my life where when my solar return ascendant wears in the same sign as the signs that are over my 5th, 7th, and 11th house cusps. Its not that one of the calculators is wrong, they just have very different methods of calculations. Exemple : I have Venus in 6th house and my stomach is naturally 8-shaped and flat. Such as purchasing your own home, moving out of your parents home to go to college, a major change in your finances! I was doing a transit reading for a client, and I realized that when we are between the ages of 21-22 we usually have the Saturn square Saturn transit occurring. People who have their luminaries, or Venus sign in Libra often prefer sweet over savory. They are the type to very determined and very invested in their career. Alternatively, you may be required to travel abroad for work, or you may be a pastor/priest. Ive honestly seen this play out as unrequited love. In a composite chart, a Pisces Rising can show a very creative and spiritual couple. If the planet is Venus in the 6th, the individual may have a sweet tooth! (I have more to mention but it will be long if I will put them all, sorry. (In tropical Astrology). Exes often come back as this is a time of re-thinking and going back to re-evaluate how we have behaved and communicated. In terms of romance, you are likely to have many suitors this year! My Reaction to My Aspects/Placements Pt: 1. . My most emotionally nurturing and fulfilling relationships (romantic, familial & platonic) have been with people who have their moon WELL ASPECTED in my 4th or 12th house. Synastry shows us how two people relate to each other, and how their individual energies are likely going to interact with each other. People with Moon or Venus in Fatherly houses (9th and 10th) may have mothers who took on the role of the father as well. So, they tend to gravitate towards friends with benefits or relationships with people who are also open-minded. These people are quite open-minded and they bore very easily in relationships. Its so interesting because Ive noticed that there are many people who have a Sagittarius IC (4th house) who have immigrated! A close conjunction between the Moon and Saturn can cause someone to feel melancholic, as it often manifests as Depression . Having a Sagittarius Rising in a composite chart can suggest that the two people met abroad! Astrology observations: Solar Returns Venus in the 12th house of a solar return chart can indicate a hidden relationship (for example: an affair or a secret crush) or trials in your love life (for example: a current relationship might end, you might experience heartbreak) They just need adventure and fun in their relationships. In Astrocartography, you can feel really at home in the locations in which your Moon/DC line runs through. Disclaimer: Astrology cannot make you cheat. These people often need to work on healing their inner child, as they fear being judged and ridiculed by others. This is especially true with Mars opposite Mars, Venus square Mars, and Mars square Mars. I often misinterpreted what they were saying or honestly just did not understand what message they were trying to get across. Even though Taurus and Libra are Venusian siblings and their opposites are Aries and Scorpio, the Martian siblings, each sign fits with others opposite. They sell cars!!!! A few months ago, I created a post about transits where I spoke about the significance of mercury retrogrades. Alternatively, if you wish to write, learn, or publish, this may be a year in which you are mentally sharp, and thus you may see success related to writing, speaking and learning. Opens in new window. The only difference is that they are more impulsive in love. The generation that has their Chiron in Scorpio are no strangers to transformation! Astrology Observations Okay back to the observations! However, theyre also more logical thinkers and diplomatic begins, which make them more likable and capable in comparison. Astro Observation: Beauty and Attraction in Astrology - Analyzing the Big 4 of the Golden Age of Hollywood - PART 2 Originally posted by wantsneedsandloves This is a long list of asteroids related to beauty, separated into Part 2 and Part 3. A solar return year in which you have your solar return ascendant in the same sign as your natal 7th house, could be a year in which you are focusing on your intimate relationships . Sudden changes in your self-worth may occur too. One may even assume that they fight a lot, However, I pulled up their composite chart and they have a composite Virgo Rising. Ruler of your 4th house placed in your 9th house. I dont know where they got the idea but I didnt think it was worth a whole post but here is the chart of Zodiacrant (the page): I hope it is of any use to the anon and any of you . Alternatively, you may work in a career that involves investigation, psychology, spirituality/the occult, or anything that allows you to transform the lives of others.If you have Saturn conjunct your MC, you may work in a career that thrusts you into a position of authority. leo placements mirrors. Having the ruler of your 7th house placed in your 12th. However, I ultimately believe the house person will always feel it more. They are not easy transits, especially eclipses occurring on the 6H/12H axis! Astrology observations @astrologyobservationsss. With Saturn in the 3rd, you may have had some learning or speech difficulties. They may struggle to find their community, or place in the world. This can also mean meeting significant partners in a professional setting. -3rd house Chiron dont necessarily have a too smart/too dumb complex. You may get your first car, or let go of an old one. For example, a couple who both have similar mental health problems, or a couple who are both recovering from addiction etc this couple needs to be careful of the potential tendency to enable each others bad habits or delusions. Alternatively, this can also be true for individuals who have Mars or Saturn in the 3rd. If you have a Leo moon, you may have experienced your mother as someone who was very competitive with you (and everyone else lol). Its important to note that mercury retrograde is a period in which you are being asked to go back and re-evaluate the area of life in which the retrograde is occurring in your chart. So, psyche contacts in synastry can often lead people to believe that they've found their 'soulmate'. This is especially true for their Venus in my 8th house. On the topic of solar returns, if your solar return Neptune makes a conjunction to your Ascendant, you may find that people are very drawn to you that year. People cheat because they want to cheat. -not an astro observation but i need a sugar daddy hehe jk; -libra risings are attracted to those with dark hair/skin/humour/eyes; -cancer moons always think about improving their loved ones lifes; -jupiter/moon transits indicates moving out If you have Mars conjunct your MC you may work in the military, or anything that requires you to use your physical body. Alternatively, their relationships often become public knowledge. Me and my sister both have Fire signs over the 3rd house, so we prefer to listen to something upbeat, however, I have Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter there so music to me should be meaningful beyond belief, and great in everything from vocal, melody, writing and production. Hard aspects made to the moon often indicates an intense relationship with the mother! However, I have found that life significantly improves for these natives as they get older (during their college/adult years). (EX. People who have Lilith in the 7th house often have exes who cant let them go. Its should never make anyone feel stuck or scared . Their relationships with the Authority figures in their lives (bosses, fathers, mentors) are also very unpredictable and constantly changing. 10 November 2021 , with 1,840 notes. You want to look at the aspects that Chiron makes to suggest what type of healing this is likely to be! -Capricorn moon people are SO reliable. This is more of a tip, but for people who are beginners in astrology. I never understood why people say that Scorpios are mysterious, dangerous, ominous sex driven demon spawns. In synastry, having 2nd, 7th, 8th, or 11th house overlays with someone can be very beneficial to you financially. They are as, if not more, competitive, the difference is that theyre more quiet about it. People who have Uranus Retrograde in their charts might often feel like the odd one out. tagged: #aries #taurus #gemini #cancer #leo #virgo #libra #scorpio #sagittarius #capricorn #aquarius #pisces #astrology observations #astro notes #nessus #astrology asteroids #jupiter in the signs #uranus in the signs #solar return #draconic chart #scorpio moon #cancer moon #pisces moon #venus in the . To the naked eye,their synastry isnt great. Its very interesting because a lot of Pisces moons are in a similar situation to Scorpio moons when it comes to the mother wound. Sex & physical intimacy is usually a very important part of relationships that have an 8th house stellium in their composite chart. However, the moon also causes fluctuations, so be mindful of that. With 5th house synastry, I found it to be more of a friends with benefits kind of thing. Meaning, I was born during the day. However, nobody should bind themselves to a difficult placement. People who have their Saturn placed in the 5th house often struggle when it comes to letting loose and having fun. -3rd house Chiron don't necessarily have a too smart/too dumb complex. The aspects Between Jupiter and other planets can tell us how friendly, open, stiff, fun loving, uptight and mean were. More often than not, other women find these natives to be untrustworthy, or they accuse them of being promiscuous. natal Aquarius moons with Cancer moon in their moon pc may act very sweet & thoughtful around those closest to them. cancer risings cute animals. Synastry shows how you interact whereas the Composite shows the relationship as a Unit, and as a single entity. Scorpio and Libra, on the other hand, are known for deception and putting up a facade. It can be deeply intimate if their planets in these houses are making easy aspects. (Having Capricorn, Aquarius, Scorpio, or Aries over your 3rd house). If you want to see how each person feels about the composite (the relationship as a unit) you can compare the composite chart to each persons natal chart. Im not saying it will be an easy year (though it can be). These individuals usually go on to set up home in a country that is different to the one that they were born and raised in. I have my moon in the 11th house and let me tell you, February have been the month of some of the worst and best things to happen in my life. You must also pay attention the the planet that is your chart ruler. Sometimes, their sadness comes from being ignored. Having your natal mercury in your 9th house, can suggest that you have frequently traveled abroad. If its Neptune, you may work in the film industry, beauty (since Neptune is the higher octave of Venus) or the healing professions may appeal to you. However, the calculator may instead say youre Saturnian. You may begin a fitness regimen or stray from your current one. If someone elses Venus makes a square to your Ascendant, this does not always mean they dont find you attractive! Chiron in the 9th house can manifest as growing up believing in a specific religion/philosophy, only to drastically change your beliefs as a young adult or as an adult. unnecessary astrology observations astro notes pt 3 26 notes Jun 26th, 2022 More you might like PAC: your shadow side nxde afterlike ditto nxde pile Your past fears are holding you back from getting what you desire. 12th house placements culture is falling asleep randomly and waking up like nothing happened. -Libra Mercury people are the BEST in social situations. It helps if you have 11th, 7th, and 5th house transits happening at the same time too! What Im about to say is quite controversial, and most people actually dont come to a consensus regarding this topic. But, Ive observed that the opposition often indicates parents who were never married, OR parents who remained married despite their marital problems. In many instances I also found myself being very offended at the things they would say to me. They often discuss what they like or dont like ahead of time. As Ive mentioned before, Venus square Uranus in a composite chart can indicate an on-again-off again relationship. However, lets say mercury retrograde is occurring in the sign of Libra (this is the current case), Individuals who have major Libra placements will be affected for the duration of the retrograde period. I also know another who is well known for being very spiritual/into astrology, tarot & the occult! Venus in Pisces makes people devoted to God and spirituality, and may not be interested in love. Although Fire signs are viewed as very competitive, which theyre, it is rarely talked about how competitive Earth signs can be. However, you will likely enter your next solar return year in a completely different financial, physical or even emotional head space. Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries, Pisces and Cancer placements, especially risings are the easiest for me to spot! I found a lot of virgo rising astrologers on tumblr too . I think they just read a room and people so closely and thoroughly that they might give a death stare here and there. They might feel as if its quite difficult for them to attract lasting relationships, or they may often doubt their own desirability. Friends/family members/ romantic partners who have planets falling into your 10 house in synastry, are often very supportive of your career. Originally posted by heartsnmagic It's very interesting as the asteroid "psyche" is often described as being the "goddess of the soul". Love + Marriage Synastry Observations. Peace Beloved, I'd say the answer to your question is: Yes Simple because Lilith is not the same as Eve, or the other Goddess energies A note on the difference between a composite and a synastry chart! Its crazy because people with 9th house placements usually have a lot of general knowledge. For the mother wound, I would say Chiron, Saturn, or Mars in the 4th. Since it is currently mercury retrograde, I thought Id begin this post by speaking a little bit about it. Alternatively, it can mean that you feel as if they have the potential to impact your reputation or your professional success! This is likely to be a very positive time in your life, and you are inclined to be in good spirits. So, without further a-due here are my observations, (These may or may not apply to you, please keep an open mind and take it as entertainment rather than life changing facts. You will experience deep healing or the potential to develop significant (emotional, psychological or physical) wounds in this location. An Aquarius Rising in a composite chart can indicate two people who met online, or met through mutual friends. But, In synastry, I believe that both people will feel certain house activations. Transits to the composite chart also play a major role in assessing comparability. Where we have squares and oppositions in our charts, are just the areas of life, where we will need to work a little harder to overcome any issues that may arise. If you have an earth sign (especially Capricorn) over your 5th or 7th house cusps. This year will likely be one of the most pivotal years of your life. Nobody knew we were seeing each other, and we had been on and off -on the low for years. It also tells you whats likely to unfold. These partners usually have distinct Arian or Aries-like traits! This can be negative, as they will be pushovers for those they love, as well as, fight others battles, making them prone to getting used by others. Even though they can be very absentminded at times, they can also come up with great ideas. I am also not a medical professional, so please do not self-diagnose. jupiter square sun big ego. She on the other hand has Mars there and all she cares about is a good beat on the track.). People who have their natal moon or mercury square Uranus often struggle when it comes to overthinking/experiencing intrusive thoughts. Jupiter returns are very overrated (in my opinion). (Whether this is true or not, this is how people perceive your childhood). It can go either way. You can use my code StarAstrology for 10% off at checkout if you wish to support their business! This is actually one of the best times to start a business or to start networking, as you will likely reap the benefits! Thus, its never wise to follow the notion that your relationship can never be serious with 5th house synastry (or any house placement for that matter), as you need to look at both peoples charts first to determine what it is that they each need and WANT from a romantic partner. People with Capricorn in 10th may benefit by being an architect. Side Note: A friend of mine and her sister have a zodiac-themes small candle business! However, with 7th house synastry accompanying it, I actually took the people I had 7th and 5th house synastry with quite seriously. Masterlist & Last post. Someone with Neptune in the 7th house and Pluto in the 4th house might be subject to being slut shamed based on the illusion that their many relationships and beauty (Neptune in 7th) makes them easy, have family issues or are home wrecker (Pluto in 4th). However, Ive seen this placement in a Solar Return chart as having something significant happen. This is especially true if their Sun, Mars, and Mercury were in my 12th house. (The closer the aspect the more intensely it is like to manifest). this post is blacklisted because it contains multiple-words and is not fully visible on the index page. Venus in opposition or Square to Mars/Saturn/Pluto will have a hard time finding the right relationship or a healthy one. disclaimer; these are all my own views/opinions that are likely to change and are based on my own interactions, understanding and experiences !! As in, you take pride in other people knowing that you are associated with them. Ive mentioned this in one of my very first posts but, Transit Pluto or Saturn squaring your Sun or Moon is one of the most difficult transits that you will face. Enjoy!) Its simply not my preference though. They can be kind of rude at times, but they are some of the best and kindest people I know. If you have very little earth in your chart, you might find that you struggle when it comes to perseverance. I have Venus conjunct Pluto natally. The conjunction specifically! When it comes to family synastry, if you have 2nd our 8th house overlays with a family member it can suggest that you help them out financially or perhaps they help YOU out financially. She may even loan you money to start a business or she plays a vital role when it comes to how you handle your finances. Relationships for me have to be fun (I have a Sag Venus & Mars). In friendships, I strongly dislike 12 and 8th house synastry. Hope youre doing great and feeling positive. Please let me know your opinions and thoughts, share with us your own observations and rants. lilith 1st house individuals rolling eyes. You may start meditating more, practicing tarot, or anything that connects you to the spiritual realm. Obviously 8th house family synastry can manifest in various ways; this is just one way that I have seen it manifest. I find that every time I go out when these transits are occurring I seem to attract a lot of POSITIVE attention. Chart Readings are Still Open (unfortunately I am not offering free readings at this time for those who have asked), Please do not repost my work on any other social media platform . -3rd house Neptune people are a lot smarter than they look. I also cant tell you how many times Ive seen this placement manifesting as someone not going to college or someone dropping out of college for whatever reason! You also have the potential to be a great teacher. Unless you have a wonderfully placed Jupiter (in the sign of its domicile/exaltation ) that is well aspected, you likely wont see any major changes in your life. Alternatively, they may feel as if they dont have control over the area of life in which their Uranus is situated in. This is because the 4th house represents the circumstances at the end of life. I have experienced Venus-Neptune synastry quite a few times, and I have always been the Neptune person. Alternatively, if you have the Moon conjunct your MC, women may feature quite significantly when it comes to your career, or your career may appeal largely to women. If you have one placement that is considered difficult, I promise you, you are not doomed. As in, they either thought I was a lot better than I actually am or a lot worse. There seems to be a correlation between people who have Mars/Saturn/Chiron and Pluto in the 10th or 8th houses, and becoming well known after death/or well known for their deaths. the link takes you to the permalink page. There are transits out there that are far more difficult than mercury retrograde (transits from Pluto and Saturn that involve squares and oppositions to your natal planets as an example). Pisces over the 3rd house cusp of a natal chart can indicate that the person has a talent for poetry or creative writing! You probably also have one of the outer planets in Capricorn. You will never forget anyone who you have this synastry with, as it is THAT intense. For example lets say you have your rising sign in Aquarius , one or both of your parents may have their IC, descendent, or midheaven in Aquarius! Uranus in the 3rd is such an underrated intelligence placement. If breaking generational curses was a placement, Id honestly argue that it would be having your Chiron in Scorpio. Having the ruler of your 10th house (midheaven) in your 2nd, 8th, or 11th house is very financially auspicious. People who have their Sun in the 9th house, often settle abroad. However, I will say I have seen two aspects in peoples charts that frequently have manifested as certain mental difficulties.

Pamplemousse Liqueur Substitute, Recent Deaths In Middleton Manchester, Ontario County Arrests, Clase Azul Breast Cancer 2021, Buncombe County Property Search By Owner, Articles A

astrology observations tumblr