holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

terraria waifu player texture pack

(Hee Hoh?). Stop. Created by Alecsion. I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here, The Well Endowed Eva Plugsuits Extension v0.60. Idk why I did this. . A texture pack that changes the Sand Elemental bust size and makes her blush during attacks. T Re-uploading: Well Endowed Traveling Merchant. Enter the full URL of your item or group's Polycount page, Enter the full URL of your item or group's reddit page, Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page, This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. You are using an out of date browser. This sprite was made using MoonBath's Goblin Sprites as a Base, with permission. Music Composed By Tsutomu Narita and Nobuo Uetmatsu. It feature the adorable and mature Dryad.". Yeah, I *get* that it's a stone statue but the readability and boldness isn't there. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. [Update 03] Waifu Pack Add-On - Varied Monsters, Converts various NPCs into cute monster girls. The waifu player pack is necessary. Crosses removed from gravestones Halal Terraria, The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures, Khoir Texture - IZANAGI Stardust Guardian, Khoir Texture IZANAGI Stardust Guardian. Renames the Dye Trader to Lady Dimitrescu apon initial death. The waifu player sprite and a collection of vanilla equipments/hair remade for it.. Waifu Zoologist NPC /tg/. I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here, The Well Endowed Eva Plugsuits Extension v0.60. Here you get to choose between them. Monsters are picked at random with an online random number generator, so there is no rhyme or reason for these. With edits to a small portion of the games textures ranging from blocks and items to bosses. oh Yeah that's like the cringe doom (1993) mods out there, go watch Br0leg or Aqariuous199. Replaces the Flickerwick pet with a small helpful robot named Troid, here to light your way. The waifu zombie sprites, There Is A Nude Version In The Files, There Will Be Instructions in the Images Folder. Changes the Maid Sets (Black and Pink) to fit the Waifu player model. If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL. Nobody should have to pay real life money for a fucking texture pack. A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the TavernKeep NPC. The Goblin army replaced with thicc waifu goblin babes. Based on the Capricorn skin made by R-MK, this pack reskins the stardust dragon to resemble the Capricorn clothing set. Proportions and attire have been masterfully replicated from only the most accurate and on-model Zoologist fanart. Only replaces the *ouh* sounds for female characters. A mod featuring one of my character designs; Coffee. After the first initial 45 hours of drawing pixel by pixel with a mouse and keyboard, and an additional 30 hours of additional development, here it is; A Rei replacement for the Moonlord, Inspired by the Third Impact from The End Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Textures for adorable redhead Mechanic A mod featuring one of my character designs, Petra. A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the Wizard NPC. Created by Awful Samurai. Based on the Capricorn skin made by R-MK, this pack reskins the stardust dragon to resemble the Capricorn clothing set. Colors the Relics to match the Bosses, and then adjusts them so they're no longer off-center. Made for /tg/. All rights reserved. It feature the adorable and mature Dryad. (Oricalcum armors update!) Original Version: Tired of the old boring looking axe? Please. Sucrose Minimap Border Genshin Impact Anime. This sprite was made using MoonBath's Goblin Sprites as a Base, with permission, Converts various NPCs into cute monster girls. This texture pack changes Bunny pet to Kyubey from Madoka Magica. It feature the adorable and mature Dryad. Ganyu Default Minimap Border Genshin Impact Anime. Your email address will not be published. Waifu Player Lite version of the Stylist. . Lewd Dryad (Read Description) "Abandoned old texture. If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL. Have Fun :D. Textures for the chests by waifu anon. Big ol' chests replace shadow mimic sprite. A bunch of sprites I did for the waifu pack, some designs where made by boom and mastersahpyr . Afram is a Terraria Texture Pack created by ArmyFrog that features beautiful pixel art textures! Player-Created Game Enhancements. Enter the full URL of your item or group's Polycount page, Enter the full URL of your item or group's reddit page, Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page, This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Terraria. Este elemento solo ser visible en bsquedas realizadas por ti, tus amigos y los administradores. This is a reskin for Lucy the Axe giving her some human attributes. And organized the server. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. UwU, Some of the textures from the Monster Girls mod, The Third Impact Overhaul [Update 2.25 : You Can (Not) Advance]. Although some of the artist's pages are nsfw nothing I put in the pack is. It adds: Armors - Pumpkin Armor . The lite version of Waifu Player. Waifu Player Lite version of the Steampunker. Please see the. Khoir Texture - My Waifu As Pet 1 file (s) 21.34 KB Download Made by Khoir Spread the love 1.4.0.X Fun Minor Changes Anime My Waifu As Pet Waifu Khoir Texture - IZANAGI Stardust Guardian Corrupt Dryad Here's a mod I whipped up in a couple of hours, containing: Textures for adorable redhead Mechanic A mod featuring one of my character designs, Petra. I don't wanna upload this without them saying its ok. Todas las marcas registradas pertenecen a sus respectivos dueos en EE. Original has been fixed! (No Items are mine), Contains lewd textures for the Dye Trader. Steam Workshop: Terraria. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. It is only visible to you. The Slim Terrarians' Female Stardust Guardian on her own. Replaces coins with rupees, also affects sound. Retextures the Wyvern to look more like art by Inkplasm. Privacy Policy. This pack aims to resprite Terraria's textures to be fitting with the Calamity mod, with the end goal to have the base game's sprites be on the same quality level as the mod. This is a patched version by Lulu, fully working and with some EXTREMELY minor sprite tweaks. The Slim Terrarians' Female Stardust Guardian on her own. Inspired by a Witch Doctor by Anon on 4chan, [Update 03] Waifu Pack Add-On - Varied Monsters. All that waifu anime shit is added by mods. Addon for the Waifu Player texture pack that adds an anthro goat girl (Put this above the Waifu Pack so it works propely). I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here. Changes Female damage sound to anime moans Replaces ebonwood|shadewood armor with cute thigh highs, thigh garters, arm warmers and a transparent top with a tie! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ac686fc961fb794179c0571f9c211152" );document.getElementById("bb52e64226").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Update 1: It seems that some waifu texture packs have done this. Version 1.1 Update: Improved the look of the sprite as well as just visibility of the summon in general. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Changes the Valkyrie minimap border to be Sucrose themed recolored terrablade! UU. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Change the default clothing,Werewolf and Merfolk forms of Waifu Player Pack. The waifu player sprite and a collection of vanilla equipments/hair remade for it. A texture pack that changes the Sand Elemental bust size and makes her blush during attacks. Various Sprites edited for the waifu player base, which was created by an annon on the /tg/ 4 chan forum. Changes the Maid Sets (Black and Pink) to fit the Waifu player model. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. The waifu zombie sprites, There Is A Nude Version In The Files, There Will Be Instructions in the Images Folder. Only replaces the *ouh* sounds for female characters. A mod featuring one of my character designs; Coffee. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Terraria. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. this is a collection of texture packs I use. I feel like shit. A mixture of sprites created by @shuaner_koar, and edited + modified by me. A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the TavernKeep NPC. A mod extension of my Neon Genesis Cosmetic mod pack and Wiafu player models. Changes Female damage sound to Hentai moans. Texture Swap All Terraria texture to Anime related item, "Abandoned old texture. Alternative textures for horns, tails and accesory set animal related. JavaScript is disabled. Solo t puedes verlo. The friend Sp0ky was the one who helped me make and renew this waifu version design for Yoraiz0r's costume, Sp0ky if you read this, thank you very much for teaching me to make packs, enjoy :) Changes the cyborg npc into a cooler cyborg npc:3, Re-uploading: Empress of Horny (VERY LEWD). Here we have the Tall Gate retextured with a Portcullis design. This world contains all of the items listed on these pages (Same Order): Changes Slime sprites to slimes with cute eyes. If you want to use the same Sprites as are shown in the Preview Cards you . I don't know why this pack is marked as nsfw, it really isn't. Contains lewd textures for the Dye Trader. Brings to your world the look and feel of the Calamity Mod. Various Sprites edited for the waifu player base, which was created by an annon on the /tg/ 4 chan forum. It is only visible to you. If you can, please support the mod by liking and giving awards! This pack aims to keep the main feel of Terraria with a fresh updated look. Shygal Mask For Waifu Player Sprite [Replaces Mime Mask], Are you well? It is only visible to you. At the time i thought this was fine, then i made a server for him. Waifu Player Lite version of the Zoologist. Here's a mod I whipped up in a couple of hours, containing: Remake Some Projectile to make then cooler, Re-uploading: Waifruffle (hot guide not included, sad). Si crees que tu artculo se ha eliminado por error, contacta con el, Este objeto no es compatible con Terraria. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The original post explained exactly how to look for the right server and who made it. The waifu player pack is necessary. EDIT: im waiting for a response from the original artist. She's my own creation, concept and design and if you wish to find more Coffee related content and her massive thighs, check out my, Well Endowed Goblin Tinkerer [SHIMMERED VARIANT]. Trying to locate the file location in my workshop folder so I can use it as a base for a Waifu Lite and Waifu hybrid (Lite for Male, Waifu for Female) WITHOUT the jiggle so it's more bareable for me. She's my own creation, concept and design and if you wish to find more Coffee related content and her massive thighs, check out my, Well Endowed Goblin Tinkerer [SHIMMERED VARIANT]. Made for /tg/. A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the TavernKeep NPC. The first example is what that person, and any others, should've done: Page 8 has a texture pack called "Big Titty NPC" with no icon, but apart from that and Goblin Tits if that's still a thing, after Page 4 it is pure bliss. This texture pack changes Bunny pet to Kyubey from Madoka Magica. It feature the adorable and mature Dryad." This is a patched version by Lulu, fully working and with some EXTREMELY minor sprite tweaks. A texture pack that changes the Sand Elemental bust size and makes her blush during attacks. All rights reserved. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. To use this minipack subscribe and put the it above the rest of packs, terraria reads the textures above first as a priority system. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Credit to my friend That Chomper for the original character and his design! Do you have brain damage? A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the Wizard NPC. A music Pack containing songs from the JRPG Gacha browser based game Granblue Fantasy. Stop the wifu shit pls i just want cool texture packs. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here. Este artculo se ha eliminado de la comunidad porque infringe las Directrices de la Comunidad y el Contenido de Steam. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Terraria. Created by Turo1600. Khoir Official Terrarian. Made for /tg/. To use this minipack subscribe and put the it above the rest of packs, terraria reads the textures above first as a priority system. Waifu Player Extras (NSFW) Created by ZetaLambo. Idk why I did this. This item requires all of the following other items, Change the default clothing,Werewolf and Merfolk forms of Waifu Player Pack. . Dig, fight, explore, build! This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Use Baby Grinchs Mischief Whistle to summon it. Finally, something normal. Locked post. Textures for Princess. If you can, please support the mod by liking and giving awards! So I just combine both those concepts. A texture pack that attempts to reduce the filesize of all of Terraria's sprites by around 72%, hopefully making the game run better on some systems. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. A mod extension of my Neon Genesis Cosmetic mod pack and Wiafu player models. Made for /tg/. Waifu Player Mixpack - The Most Completed Edition [THE ONE CLICK INSTALL UPDATE]. A mod extension of my Neon Genesis Cosmetic mod pack and Wiafu player models. Terraria Version 1.4.0.X Khoir Texture - My Waifu As Pet Use Baby Grinchs Mischief Whistle to summon it. Waifu is 2440109083 and Lite is 2580709783. It feature the adorable and mature Dryad.". (NSFW) Just a couple of texture changes to make terraria sexier or something idk. I do not claim credit for the creation of the waifu base, and this pack is dependent on the waifu player base to function correctly. I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Privacy Policy. Texture Swap All Terraria texture to Anime related item Still on Process~ the Swap item list : ~Hair Khoir Bach hair : - Hair 2 - Hair 4 - Hair 5 Lily Asuka Hair : - Hair 6 Ram Hair : - Hair 8 Rem Hair : Textures for the chests by waifu anon. Big ol' chests replace shadow mimic sprite. (NSFW) Just a couple of texture changes to make terraria sexier or something idk. For use with the waifu player pack. It is only visible to you. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440766780, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filed, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2662642528, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839766551, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2605887357, https://steamcommunity.com/id/zufixlolgm/myworkshopfiles/?appid=105600, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2603042761, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2663621231, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2663620809, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2880648331, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2499379346, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440109083, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2580769883, https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/afram-a-terraria-texture-pack.59987/, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813895750, https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/high-defi. Valve Corporation. Abandoned old texture. There is an anime beauty spawns. Here we come to an end for Terraria How to Use Waifu Voice Pack hope you enjoy it. Waifu Player Lite version of the Steampunker. There'll be a bit more loadtime, though. Waifu zombie and skele pack, replaces most of the zombie and skeleton enemies pre-planterra, this means that post-planterra dungeon skeletons are not included. yet, A mod featuring one of my character designs; Coffee. Here's an example texture pack provided by one of Re-Logic's official artists. The textures from (HD Textures) are taken as a basis, to which 80% transparency is added. Changes Chester to look like Shadow Chester from DST, Changes Chester to look like Snow Chester from DST. He said he was auctioning it off for nitro. Tohru, the Dragon Maid - Tavernkeep replacer. Your email address will not be published. Consulta la. . Trying to locate the file location in my workshop folder so I can use it as a base for a Waifu Lite and Waifu hybrid (Lite for Male, Waifu for Female) WITHOUT the jiggle so it's more bareable for me. General Resource Pack Discussion. This resource pack changes several NPCs' appearances, with more coming. Waifu Player Lite version of the Steampunker. Not one of those sussy thicc texture packs. Well, it isn't even complete, I didn't add her weapon and her walking animation isn't complete. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Here's a mod I whipped up in a couple of hours, containing: If you can, please support the mod by liking and giving awards! Changes the Maid Sets (Black and Pink) to fit the Waifu player model. A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the TavernKeep NPC. Hairdresser and new surgeon Goldenglow is suffering from the cycle of discharge and electric shock. You must log in or register to reply here. The waifu player sprite and a collection of vanilla equipments/hair remade for it. A texture pack that changes the Sand Elemental bust size and makes her blush during attacks. There is an anime beauty spawns. They just put (not appropriate for all audiences) in the title and didn't blur the thumbnail. I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? This is a music pack replacing Terraria's soundtracks with original soundtracks created by me (SkippyZii). Finally, something normal. Abandoned old texture. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Shygal Mask For Waifu Player Sprite [Replaces Mime Mask], Are you well? (NSFW) Just a couple of texture changes to make terraria sexier or something idk. Cookie Notice Replace Terraria original Weapons to Calamity Mod Weapons. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Also changes the sun! A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the Goblin Tinkerer NPC. Currently most of the prehardmode armors are covered as well as a bunch of accessories and vanity sets. Changes the Maid Sets (Black and Pink) to fit the Waifu player model. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Este elemento solo ser visible para ti, los administradores y cualquiera marcado como creador. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Go. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Journey by ThatGameCompany is my favorite game of all time, so when my friend Magmatic stopped working on her Journey texture pack I couldn't help but finish it. Made for /tg/. She's my own creation, concept and design and if you wish to find more Coffee related content and her massive thighs, check out my, Well Endowed Goblin Tinkerer [SHIMMERED VARIANT]. UwU, Some of the textures from the Monster Girls mod. I do it to make people happy.You can follow me here. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Created by Wotan. Change the default clothing,Werewolf and Merfolk forms of Waifu Player Pack. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. In 1 hour, ill post the calamity waifu pack. A mod is an expansion pack for the Rosalina NPC, designed with the purpose of correcting other packs on the workshop that lack Waifu Base support or feature additional content to clean up the player experience with slightly more consistent art direction. Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. This resource pack changes several NPCs' appearances, with more coming. Waifu zombie and skele pack, replaces most of the zombie and skeleton enemies pre-planterra, this means that post-planterra dungeon skeletons are not included. yet. Valve Corporation. A mod featuring one of my character designs; Coffee. Afram is a Terraria Texture Pack created by ArmyFrog that features beautiful pixel art textures! I do not claim credit for the creation of the waifu base, and this pack is dependent on the waifu player base to function correctly. The Djin Curse or Genie set for the waifu player Lite, compatible with Waifu player and Waifu Payer +. Currently there are more than two thousand sprites made by the . This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Default statue bases are annoying when it came to the numbers and alphabet variants while trying to make a sign of some sort in a base. It may not display this or other websites correctly. A Well Endowed / Waifu replacement for the Goblin Tinkerer NPC. Change the default clothing,Werewolf and Merfolk forms of Waifu Player Pack. I just added them to Steam for your convenience. A bunch of sprites I did for the waifu pack, some designs where made by boom and mastersahpyr. Algunos datos geoespaciales de este sitio web se obtienen de, https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2447226885, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2472031797, https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/enhanced-version-of-the-textures-of-terraria-1-3-0-8.39115/, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2447632171, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2499379346, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440109083. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/spectre-pillar-ui.93962/, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2499379346, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440109083. Created by Amalgama-Dette. I have seen enough and I don't know why they are popular. EVERY MEME GOD, WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT ME SOMEHOW, There is Raptor Tail, Fox Tail, Dog Tail and Bunny Tail. After the first initial 45 hours of drawing pixel by pixel with a mouse and keyboard, and an additional 30 hours of additional development, here it is; A Rei replacement for the Moonlord, Inspired by the Third Impact from The End Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Textures for adorable redhead Mechanic A mod featuring one of my character designs, Petra. . Retextures the Seedler to look somewhat less clunky. Terraria on PC. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7-4Fo9uc7c&ab_channel=MrAlfy, https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2440109083, https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2447226885, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2472031797, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2447632171, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2499379346, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440109083, Mummy costume is replaced by Eva Unit 02 - Not complete. Currently there are more than two thousand sprites made by the . This pack aims to resprite Terraria's textures to be fitting with the Calamity mod, with the end goal to have the base game's sprites be on the same quality level as the mod. Contains lewd textures for the Dye Trader. The Mimics In-Game will use the vanilla Chest Sprite to be less noticeable for the player (when using vanilla Sprites). Slight change to the boss health bars, adding tick marks at 10% increments Hu tao TwigLeaf Minimap Border Genshin Impact Anime, Changes the TwigLeaf minimap border to be Hu tao themed. Replacement gore for the Goblin Tinkerer NPC. Addon for the Waifu Player texture pack that adds an anthro goat girl (Put this above the Waifu Pack so it works propely). Tracklist not fully listed here, will be updated soon. Created by _. Using once again another waifu texture I made this horrible texturepack for the golfer. If you have any issues, first reload your resources and try again. Created by Leo boi. For use with the waifu player pack. Waifu Player Mega Size resource packs that I didn't feel quite fit the mod. Changes the Tavernkeep NPC to Tohru, from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Replace Stardust Guardian to Hinanawi Tenshi, TouhouIzayoi Sakuya (Stardust Guardian), Replace Stardust Guardian to Izayoi Sakuya, Ark of the CosmosTerraprisma appearance Calamity, Replace Terraprisma with Ark of the Cosmos. I'm actually very lazy and me doing even something like this is a miracle. Proportions have been taken from the Waifu Zoologist texture. Change the default clothing,Werewolf and Merfolk forms of Waifu Player Pack. Waifu Player Lite version of the Steampunker. It works with Waifu Player and Waifu Player Lite, Replace the Ice Queen and Ice Queen pet with Hlight, Lunatic Cultist (Decoy) - Transparency 20%. This is just the Wandering Ronin set made to use with the Waifu Player Lite pack made by Wotan,Use my alternative Hunter Cloack with red dye for the last picture look, If you want ill make a version with the cape, Katana Bounce now included. Anime Moan (Death Sound) 50.000+ Downloads. Do you have brain damage? She's my own creation, concept and design and if you wish to find more Coffee related content and her massive thighs, check out my. Disclaimer: the alicorns don't have wings! Textures for the chests by waifu anon. Big ol' chests replace shadow mimic sprite. Valve Corporation. and our Here's a mod I whipped up in a couple of hours, containing: If you can, please support the mod by liking and giving awards! Please see the. Well, it isn't even complete, I didn't add her weapon and her walking animation isn't complete. I already Uploaded the Ice Queen Texture Swap u can download it from my Thread "Khoir Texture Pack" ~ Reactions: Bambuss_Boss and MasamuneDate. The weedding and victorian dress are in this pack but ill uptade them soon to make them better! This sprite was made using MoonBath's Goblin Sprites as a Base, with permission. what did darryl kile die from, how to make sims 4 cc clothes with blender,

Glenn Mccrory Brother, Articles T

terraria waifu player texture pack