holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

what if ultron was good fanfiction

Would Jarvis have continued to be able to hold him off if Ultron had the Mind Stone and the upgraded body/tech? Some how Lance forms cat-like features. However mature, Jarvis is still an inexperienced AI, so when I think of a body for a real universe for a real Jarvis, he looks young (as much as I love Paul Bettany, he looked like he could be Wanda's father in the movies, which . JARVIS regularly creates additional members of the Iron Legion without telling Tony to accomplish a given goal or other in a reasonable time frame. I hope you enjoy them, requests are welcome but I try to stick to happy endings "You were the worst brother ever! Lila leaned forward on her knees, eyes wide again. According fanfic Tony use brainwaves as "base" Ultron program and obviously Ultron have some creator personality. With Winter saved from HYDRAs grasp, he can be sure that Steve would do everything in his power to protect his childhood friend. Joining the haunting ranks of The twenty-eight active widows that spilt government secrets while hidden in the shadows yet stood on toes in satin as they danced with the Bolshoi. NOTE: This is primarily for the What If! What if a male character who obtains the powers of the MCU heroes/villains and becomes Captain Avenger that joins the team and protects the multiverse. Using all 6 stones, Ultron realizes that his plan for "peace" is possible on a universal level. # 3. Not a linear storyline. Join the community to add your comment. Ultron gains the upper hand as he mocks the Watcher for the oath he swore preventing him from interfering before attempting to kill him. he does not take learning the truth well. Tony's distrust of S.H.I.E.L.D grew because he wasn't called in over, Basically everyone in SI understands that Tony is on the path to world domination. ULTRON [after Thor destroys his body, Ultron starts singing]: I had strings, but now I'm free. Please back away. SI employees refer to the various stages of Tony taking over the world as phases, with Phases 1, 2, and 3 coinciding with the same phases of the. "Look, I get that I wasn't the best brother. While finding Vormir is still a question, it's possible that he was able to sacrifice Nebula as a substitute. Yet a wild card enters the fray. Ultron has two infinity stones, Vision's body, the Twins, and a near unlimited supply of Vibranium. Zola refers to both Ultron and Red Skull as "genocidal megalomaniacs". The place to drop your theories and memes about the MCU. Reports of My Death Were Greatly Exaggerated. The story of the episode is similar to the. One note mentions it's practically a law for them to scoff dismissively when Hammer gets mentioned. Hey, sorry but I dont think Ill be able to make it to the self-defense thing today. Please do not make assumptions regarding confusing wording, other sites' speculation, and people's headcanon around the internet. For most of the SHIELD employees and families rescued by Tony and JARVIS, SHIELD is often an object of scorn if not an outright. Fashion Week of '97 is brought up more often than any other. I blushed The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes? He can use the stones as much as he pleases since he is unaffected by gamma radiation. She had stopped laughing at this point, her tone growing so cold it practically could have made a popsicle. They had to win. The Avengers, now consisting of Ultron, go to apprehend the twins. Ultron successfully uploads himself into a new body made out of vibranium. You insulted me, my friends, and my house at every chance you got. With these? Dimensional Dominoes by flawedamethyst [T] - Fun, more-or-less lighthearted universe swap fic focusing on the consequences of Civi War. Can Ultron prevent Thanos from snapping? comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Resurrection-Verse by Elspethdixon, Seanchai [T] - Plotty post-Civil war series with plot surrounding registration and all that jazz. Uatu freaks out upon realizing that Ultron can sense him and will likely destroy the multiverse if he can figure out how. When Thanos arrives on Earth with the other five . What If Thor Were an Only Child? The War Is Far from Over Now is a Marvel Cinematic Universe fanfiction by Don't_Call_Me_Carrie on Archive Of Our Own.The story describes Tony's path from Iron Man 3, accidentally taking over the world through his attempts to protect it. Even though Sam is taken out of the fight first, Vision still hits Rhodey on accident, this time because Wanda threw off his aim when he fired on the Quinjet. LF fanfic where the MC is like Homelander from "the boys" Well look at the title. Normally, S.H.I.E.L.D. [l.odinson x fem!oc ] Two teenagers, two sides. Hopefully the duo haven't bitten off more than they can chew. He was a good guy. "Oooooookay. marvelcomics. The long awaited sequal for the first story I ever published. S1E7 "What If Thor Were an Only Child? After remaking all of the universe in his image, Ultron is left as a program without a purpose. "So now you're ganging up on me too?" 118K 3.4K 15. After some talking, Tony creates a physical body for Ultron, a more heroic version, that way, they can really have more firepower, along with a real suit around the world. Civil war? Ultron is successful, he kills the Avengers and creates a planetary destruction event wiping out most life on Earth. He has been pretending to be a Beta since he first presented at the age of 13 due to his family shunning him, leaving him isolated and alone -A Shklance Fanfic- And through it all, the question on everyone's mind: what makes someone a hero? And speaking of Ron, even he was staring at Bee in admiration. When Tony and Bruce finish Ultron, Ultron doesn't see humanity as a plague this time, and actually wants to help the Avengers defend the world, after seeing all the good the Avengers did for the world. In their fight, the Watcher teleports to numerous universes in a futile attempt to flee. Previous However, we never are shown how this happens. He's so freaked out that he's extremely tempted to intervene so Black Widow and Hawkeye will find the secret to defeating him. of thunder. Don't know her. He's out of our league. Season ], "Hey, never underestimate a fondue fork," Bee warned. During his Xandar invasion, Captain Marvel attempts to destroy Ultron by ramming him into the planetary core. They begin attacking the team, who all go on the defensive and fight back. [he picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legion bots.] And it was all Lance's nightmares are getting out of control. This starts with capturing Wanda and Pietro. I really like Ultron is good guy. Having started off as Tony Stark's paid intern, you finally begin your first few missions. Just wanted to completely finish stories before putting them out there! The Avengers try and stop him. But in this universe, Ultron got his wish. He hoped they would be friends, and in canon they were, but in this story they were. She was met with assent from all four houses. The Watcher Broke His Oath? Scan this QR code to download the app now. A collection of Langst Oneshots inspired by various scenarios, prompts and books. After activating the algorithm, Romanoff and Barton coerce Zola to help them destroy Ultron from the inside. The Ancient One eventually crosses paths with Ultron to stop him. "you've been alive for what, five minutes? Is that your organ story? -Keith What if Hive won? Pain is temporary my love, and so is fear. Voltron lost. while JARVIS' only wound, the loss of his servers, is negated by his multiple backup servers, quickly allowing him to reboot. Years later, Harry is g "See, everyone always thinks it's me," Tony insisted, referring to his very first comment. Maybe at some point, Fury calls in Captain Marvel but despite her power, can't defeat Ultron. Your name is Roman Ellis. And I'm worried about you. His protg Miles, continues to prove why Peter should retire. The A.I. Not-Died-try-harder 6 mo. Perhaps best illustrated by his confrontation with a newly born Ultron, in canon JARVIS was swifly overpowered, and left severely wounded, initially believed dead, while Ultron escapes with the Iron Legion, here JARVIS is ultimately victorious, restricting Ultron to a single Legionnaire and preventing him from being able to upgrade his body. This is a Natasha x Reader story. Well actually Shiro and Allura's Lance McClain was an Omega. Rhodey barely avoids breaking his spine in Leipzig due to a Legionnaire catching him, leaving him with a broken leg instead, In Siberia, it awakens fully after seeing the tape of his parents' murder. there's a hell of a good universe next door - Loki/Steve. I'm on a mission. ~Set in Age of Ultron~ Crater Investigation Site. DarknessIsFleeting 6 mo. ", [The Avengers continue fighting the Iron Legion. Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was when the blip happened. On March 12, 2019, /Film reported that Marvel Studios was developing an animated television series based on the What If comic book series for Disney+ with Kevin Feige set to serve as an executive producer. It's a prism of endless possibility.But Soon That I am your guide through these vast new realities. - steve rogers x grace stark (fem!oc)- captain america: the first avenger to avengers: endgame, "They say we are what we are,But we don't have to be,I'm bad behaviour but i do it in the best way,I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams", Avengers: Age of Ultron - Avengers: Endgame. Without them, Ultron gains Vision's body and powers as well as the Mind Stone. Downplayed with the Avengers; while they are still heroes to the world most of the POV characters see them, particularly Natasha and Steve after the 2014 DC scenario, as nearly as bad as the bad guys. Mergers. Ultron by way of acquiring first Vision's body, and secondly all six Infinity Stones. Nari, her boyfriend William, and little brother Mateo have entered the world of the Marvel Universe. UNDER EDITING!!! With the power of the Infinity Stones, Ultron destroys various realms of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As soon as the Watcher starts narrating, Ultron opens his eyes and begins to look around. How will his crushes react? Ultron destroys himself to stop Vision from absorbing information on his master Thanos. What If Captain Carter Were The First Avenger? A conclusion to the Infinity Ultron Izuku Storyline. What If Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark? OCxUltron Complex - Pietro Maximoff x You by ReaderInsertQueen. Also Jarvis is considerably darker and more morally dubious than his canon self. Cookie Notice Where are Earth's mighties What if Ultron had been destroyed earlier and the heroes weren't taken down? Scott was completely sure that Steve was right, because, well, he's Captain America and he's willing to deal with the consequences right up until he realizes that him helping Cap means that he was aiding and abetting an accused terrorist and their accomplices, caused. Everyone that is except, The international community assumed Tony was the leader of the Avengers because he was the only one who, Inverted with Dr. Ultron's objective was to protect the Earth from all domestic and extraterrestrial threats that might occur. Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton seek to destroy the killer-robot Ultron following a cataclysmic event. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I entered the MCU fandom rather late and am quite honestly flabbergasted at the sheer volume of fics. A subtle one from Fury during his discussion with Tony on the Helicarrier during the crisis, when he realizes the level of discord between Tony and the Avengers. The Avengers. She tried t "You didn't see that coming?" But the threats are still out there, HYDRA never truely dies and some people are still out to get Winter and the people he cares for. When he confronts the. There are numerous possible scenarios. JARVIS' perception and morality is entirely Tony-Centric, so his narration is twisted by that view. He turned and made his way outside with the others. After a while of Peter learning how to be S What if another characters who took the role of MCU heroes and becomes superheroes that joins the team and protects the multiverse. Thanos uses the Space Stone to arrive on Earth. He's fast, she's weird, Amber? #3 in ultron 05/02/2 War-torn child, you know better than anyone how to cry in silence for things gone by and how to kill and kill without seeing their eyes. Three of them practically in a row after Ultron discovers the multiverse: the fact that he's done this pushes Uatu to the brink of breaking his code. Though not currently stated it's implied that the new Protocol is 'Protect Tony Stark at, gains the Soul and Reality stones before going after the Tesseract, Ultron self-destructs rather than let JARVIS get information on his master, Thanos, On multiple occasions JARVIS' narration sections mention increasing numbers of backup servers, which come to play first when he, Awakening Extremis causes Tony to incinerate his clothes, take his MCU role of being Tony's protg as Spider Man. Will they ha Zari is the little sister Maximoff twins. Scan this QR code to download the app now. When the galra to give the altean more power they made a virus that kill the kit in a brutal way, and on ga During a mission gone wrong, Keith is accidentally aged down to his 9-year-old self. Alarmed, the Watcher decides to turn his attention to that universe's last hope as the AI actively tracks him down. Ultron SI:Technological Singularity By: EragonOsopherthedevilGod What if a man from our world woke up in MCU Age of Ultron as Ultron. Names Everdeen, people called me Dean. In this fic, Jarvis was created in Tony's mid-twenties, in the 1990s, and by Age of Ultron, Jarvis is 18 years old. First Aired While the twins followed hydra and believed everything they said and did everything they were told. 5. iron. From puppet to puppet master, Ultron required one thing. Luckily a Legionnaire caught Rhodey and he only broke a leg rather than his spine. Ultron destroys Xandar, which Thanos destroyed in the Sacred Timeline to retrieve the Power Stone. Marvel Cinematic Universe We Don't See the Choice That Allows Ultron to Win. Strange arrives to confront the. In a timeline where Ultron succeeded in uploading his mind into the body that would have become Vision and gained the power of all six Infinity Stones, he became a force no power in the universe could stop. This ta A stunning tale of an alternate reality, in which Mary Jane was bitten by a radioactive spider instead of Peter Parker! The former SHIELD agents who join SI form a support group but take months to decide on a name. His family however is much different and harder to manage. Thanos gets the Space Stone. This is a Klance Omegaverse where Lance and Keith have to learn how to omegas and aplpha, while still fighting Zarkon. I get that it's dangerous. Though, During the shot where Uatu explains how Vision was created in the Sacred Timeline, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff are notably absent, despite being present during that scene in, Falcon and War Machine are also excised from this episode, despite them both appearing in. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheWarIsFarFromOverNow. First, she was raised by an abusive mother. Besides Loki and Thor, only Heimdall realizes how outmatched Asgard will be against Thanos and only because Loki removed the veil that hid Thanos's forces. And, finally, after Uatu is defeated by Ultron he has to turn to Strange Supreme for help, the only being he knows to possess power anywhere near that of Ultron. Nari realizes she has a power that could have to lead them into this new dimension. 10,000 years ago, Altea lost. You work as Tony Stark's bodyguard until director Nick Fury offers you a job along with Tony Stark after seeing what you can do. Like this episode, the film takes place in a post apocalyptic setting where Ultron killed the Avengers and took over the world. Caught a weird bug and not feeling so good. and our It also shows Jarvis's transition to a (mostly) Benevolent Hal. Ultron goes on to rampage across the universe, wiping out the Guardians of the Galaxy, Ego the Living Planet, and Captain Marvel. Tony Stark has to explain Vision's origins in an email to the former members of SHIELD who've joined Stark Industries. He must find a way to balance the events happening all around him (Loki, The Avengers, Ultron, even Thanos) with his personal mission: stop Ganon from destroying and remaking the world. The events of Thor Ragnarok never happen but Odin on Earth either dies from Sokovia falling or just dies like he normally does. Many of the Avengers that would eventually make up "Team Captain America" (Natasha and Steve in particular) remain completely oblivious to both how much Tony Stark contributes to the group and how incredibly busy he is. Or it might be a hint that there are multiple versions of the Watcher. Pietro smiled and kissed my lips http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/WhatIfS1E8WhatIfUltronWon. In the. Armed with the Mind Stone, the rogue AI manages to kill Thor, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark before unleashing Earth's entire arsenal of nuclear weapons upon humanity, leading to their decimation. What If? She felt like her dad didn't care very much when she was younger. Ultron destroys Asgard, where the Tesseract should have been, but there is no sign that Thanos attacked Asgard to retrieve it. "You were never 'I feel drawn to you' There, Izuku figures out that he's been dropped into a back alleyway in the city of Manhattan and may or not encounter a "Quirky" group of wacky costume heroes. 13. By: Mayto. 1. It also shows Jarvis's transition to a (mostly) Benevolent Hal. Since Thor is killed by Ultron, we might see a similar event play out as we did in the Antman What if episode where Asgard sends their military to Earth seeking justice, but since Loki pretending to be Odin at this point he might not even bother. Ultron's newfound omnipotence makes him aware of the greater universe. Also the first scene of the fic, a take on the IM3, Averted, or perhaps Downplayed, with Tony and the other Avengers. Captain America lost everything he ever knew when he went down in the ice. However, the unknown length of time that he's spent in isolation is implied to have mellowed Strange out, putting him closer to the hero that he once was. Steve/Tony, but with T-ratings so no smut. However, secrets of Kei. And many more to come! 2015)" and for good reason. How would Loki handle Asgard? Not knowing why or how but leads to them being separated. In Thor Ragnarok we learn that the 9 Realms are in chaos since Asgard is not keeping order. However, secrets of Kei Yep, I'm a vampire. When Bonnie Cater, Spider-Man's best friend, loses her father in tragedy, and her only living relative is Captain America, she goes from school bad girl and jock, to the next Hero of New York. This account has not been abandoned! Among these incarcerated villains are Thanos, Ultron, Abomination, Agatha, Vulture, Zemo, and more! This is inverted for Thor during the Penthouse incident, he knew his own strength, but he was unaware of the fragility of a human compared to Asguardians, not helped by being around superhumans, like Steve, and was therefore unaware of how dangerous lifting Tony by the neck was to him. Thanos has somehow collected the Time Stone before showing up to confront Ultron, which isn't as unreasonable since the Ancient One may have been killed when Ultron nuked the planet. Please consider turning it on! Next is the eighth episode of the first season of What If?. Stripped away from her identity at the mere age of eight, not even a week after her parent's death, Wanda was taught she had no place in the world as she trained to be the deadliest of spies in the world. ULTRON: That was dramatic! "No. For more information, please see our What happens when Willow Bennett accidently travels to a whole other universe? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He eventually realizes he can wipe out all life on a multiversal level. Or, no, not yet. This is perhaps the largest fanfiction community in the world, and with good reason. Privacy Policy. War-born child, you were made t What happens when the Avengers are sent to take down one of the last HYDRA bases and discover a supposedly extinct creature lurking within one of its cells? ", [The Iron Legion lowers its weapon, but Bee tackles it out of the way, then turns to face Dr. about one scene after Tony decided to completely pull out of the team after the Ultron crisis. Warning: There will be violence, death, gore, torture, mature themes, swearing and use of alcohol. And then, suddenly she burst out laughing. His original plan was to fire off every nuke and wipe out humanity, but Jarvis stops him. Now they have a chance to fight again, to win. Doctors Orders. 2d 143 (D.D.C. The final battle against Thanos has all the heroes surviving and Tony using the Infinity Gauntlet to undo all the deaths Thanos caused, As a result Tony can use them to help distract a, As Asgard is being invaded, Loki sends Thor to Earth with the Tesseract before sealing off Asgard entirely, so Earth can be warned of Thanos's imminent invasion, Thanos is killed and all of Asgard is revived, Knowing all of Asgard is doomed, Loki gives Thor the Tesseract and sends him to Earth. Despite JARVIS surviving the Age of Ultron arc, at his request Tony still activates FRIDAY. Peter realizes that it's up to him to prevent all the pain and damage t. Completed. The name they eventually settle on is SWORD. Fanfic Recs /. The former agents also view anyone on "Team Captain America" in a similarly negative light, if not to the same extent. She managed to take down HYDRA with the help of the frie. However, between Wanda's and Pietro's powers and Ultron using the Mind Stone, they are able to take control of the AO who "willingly" gives Ultron the Time Stone. The armor with multiple eye slits that Ultron wears once he takes all the Infinity Stones, as well as his drone swarm sweeping the universe, looks like when he became the, Uatu refers to Ultron's crusade as a "hunger" that threatens the entire multiverse, a description fitting the Hunger Gospel (the zombie virus from, Uatu narrates Ultron becoming aware of another presence after wiping out all life in his reality. Archived post. September 29, 2021 infinitystones. The movie unpaused again, which was a little weird after the giant confrontation, but everyone quickly turned their attention back to it once again. Standing side by side with the turians, the UNSC prepares for a new phase of the Human-Covenant War. [A/N: I know that was short but hopefully there was some good Bee and Harry content in there! +17 more. Its a new life for Peter, and a world that is changing around him. New friendships form, old ones are rekindled, danger and darkness threatens the world from more angles than thought possible. After some talking, Tony creates a physical body for Ultron, a more heroic version, that way, they can really have more firepower, along with a real suit around the world. After Ultron lays waste to Earth, Thanos steps out of a portal, no doubt intending to take the mind stone. You know, I don't think we've really gotten a chance to know each other yet [Another Iron Legion bot yanks her off and she goes flying. Curious, Steve rushes to reconnect with a friend and is thrown headfirst into a whirlwind of chaos he did not expect. Children May and Ben have developed powers. Works and bookmarks tagged with Good Ultron will show up in Good Ultron (Marvel)'s filter. This takes place We've always asked ourselves "What If this happened or What If this didn't happened". Meanwhile Ultron has his own ideas on how the six months are going to pass. ULTRON: Wouldn't have been my first call. Sure enough, as soon as Uatu finishes talking, When Uatu narrates the events of Infinity Ultron's Earth, when describing how Ultron found there was only one solution to bring peace on Earth, Ultron immediately follows with his line, "The elimination of, The pivotal event in this universe is Ultron succeeding in placing his mind in the Vision's body. Team Voltron takes care of him, as they work to find a cure. I think the "What If" will be what if wanda and pietro didn't betray Ultron and that is why the Avengers lost in Age of Ultron. Hilariously, Dr. Subverted though as he has multiple backups, so it allows him to reboot after about 15 minutes. the film attributes Ultron's creation to Tony Stark, not Hank Pym, 'Skynet' and quips that she has seen "the killer robot movie". THX . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. sullivan and cromwell salary partner, qui est le pere de aicha la fille d'aya nakamura,

Why Does Luffy Sneeze Out Of Nowhere, Evangeline Parish School Board Salary Schedule, Doc Antle Children, Life Size Martini Glass Prop, Articles W

what if ultron was good fanfiction