holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

dutch shepherd puppy for sale california

Here are a few common dog breeds employed in K-9 units: The German Shepherd is one of the most versatile, well-recognized, and popular dog breeds in the world. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6382120960t_1l_dogs_in_dinuba_ca/?1672986138, Adopt Alpha a Black German Shepherd Dog / Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in Clovis, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6144333340t_1l_dogs_in_clovis_ca/?1622153030, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6835141376t_1l_dogs_in_visalia_ca/?1682609740, Adopt Evan a Brown / Chocolate German Shepherd Dog / Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Evan a German Shepherd Dog, Dutch Shepherd, Adopt *Barney Hill a Brown / Chocolate - With Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Barney Hill a Brown / Chocolate With Black Dutch Shepherd / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6066067461t_1l_dogs_in_atwater_ca/?1618694884, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305362t/1680055103/mixed-malti-poo-dog.jpg. (We also have a few of the KNPV Dutch Shepherds, also from documented bloodlines). OR, we also offer LOW, MONTHLY PAYMENTS, take your puppy home, and make your monthly payments! Mike xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Born 2/22/22 Checking in on their nails monthly and trimming as needed is usually sufficient. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. in See dog breeds similar to Dutch Shepherd Dog . ***Dogs may change color naturally as they mature due to many factors such as genetics, hair type, losing puppy fur and changing to the adult coat, pigmentation, hormonal changes, seasonal changes, shaving, etc. Girls are $1,000 and boys are $1,200. Raised around Dutch ShepherdMale, 4 weeksPhoenix, Arizona. Up-to-date on vaccines and deworm. Red 4. Also, if their nails arent being worn down naturally by their work and overall activity, you should trim them or file them to make sure they arent getting too long or are cracking. ADN-563925. Dutch Shepherd puppy, female california, sacramento. Save this Search. Belgian Malinois / Dutch Shepherd. They are looking USA MANHASSET, NY, US. Goniodysplasia is an eye defect that can result in small drainage openings, which can prevent eye fluid from outflowing normally. Pick your month and pick your puppy! Dam is not officially registered with any club. The Malinois originated in Belgium in the late 180s and was bred to guard and herd livestock. Book and reserve your choice puppy NOW, so that when the time comes, your puppy is already paid for and you can take home! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Aachen Dutch Shepherds Thank you, everyone!View Detail, 13 week old Dutch Shepherd puppy. Text me for more info. Female, Born on 02/22/2023 - 9 weeks old. She is USA This user's identity has not been verified. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell So I came across the website and it was exactly what I was looking for. This dog breed also wants to be your partner, which means they dont like to be left alone for long periods of time. You can also use vet-approved dental hygiene chews or treats, or even a specially-formulated dental care diet, to help supplement your efforts. Aachen Arko, KNPV registration # BRN 23325, is by the KNPV PH I Met Lof European Dutch Shepherd Arko Kikkert. They are Dutch Shepkys, 9 week old puppies ready for their forever homes! Anything LookWeird? All too often people acquire a puppy or adult dog without knowing enough about what to expect and end up finding that they cannot handle it. Welcome to Sinderella Bullies They are athletic, spirited, and highly independent. $ 1200.00 . Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppy FOR SALE near SAN DIEGO, California, USA. K9 Warrior Kennels is a small family owned kennel in Los Angeles California. As with any dog breed, there are some health conditions to be aware of including hip and elbow dysplasia, thyroid issues, and goniodysplasia. Before coming to us she lived in a horse stall. Blaze 15. Therefore we try to use females which possess a stable and social character. The golden ones keep getting more and more blonde and have dark faces and black-tip ears; I wish I could keep them all! By brushing your dogs teeth or using an enzyme toothpaste every day, you can help prevent the tartar buildup that leads to dental disease and help protect your dogs mouth! Our breeders are required to supply a fecal float exam, health certificate and registration paperwork (if applicable) for each signature puppy. Both parents are fully trained. I already have two rescue dogs(lab/mix & Belgian mal) so sadly can't keep them but want to. Our goal is to breed Dutch shepherds with excellant character combined with beauty. Age: 2 Years 9 Months Old. Heres where life happens, we arrived view more, Started looking for a Dutchie and it was a nightmare trying to find a good breeder. Please contact me with further information.View Detail, It is a beautiful 8 week old Belgian Malinois x Dutch Shepherd female puppy. The original-type purebred Dutch Shepherds have a below-average predatory drive and were bred to get along with and work alongside other dogs. Her blood line includes retired police and protection dogs. Unfortunately my USA Since our inception we have placed more than 750+ dogs, which is a lot considering the fact that the Dutch Shepherd is a rare breed. We would like to find them a good home to go to. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. The puppies in the litter have been socialized to develop positive behavior characteristics. Awesome working dog email at aachendutchshepherds@yahoo.com or phone us at 405-899-4438! Hemet, CA. This sweet pair are up for adoption. She loves playing fetch. It may even become a bonding time that your dog looks forward to! Will provide the dog food he has, a dog bed, a blanket, his toys, and the crate, also have a wooden gate and a playpen gate if wanted. $2,500 in Its also important to care for your dogs teeth and gums. This dog breed is a working dog with a lot of energy, so they need more than just a few walks every day. It is a fact that JUICE (#A2005672), just 2-years-old, has been in the shelter since at, I'm Lucero, and I am a black spayed female Dutch Shepherd/Labrador Retriever mix. Blue Girl 16. She would make a great companion for an active home with older kids.. During seasonal changes twice a year, their coat also needs to be hand-stripped to help keep them comfortable. Belgian Malinois Florida Hollywood Dutch Shepherd. Looking for a furry companion who can bring joy and USA And 4 males that are all brindle Brindle coat (short tail). Age: 1 Year 4 Months Old. Hes very playful. Breeding studs:The same demands as for females, if the studdog has proven that he passes on his dominant genes regarding character and exterior. Before being rescued, it was discovered I had been shot leaving me, Billy, Is one of the coolest and best dogs we have ever met. Dutch Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale in California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) Thank you for asking about acquiring your very own Aachen Dutch Shepherd! Great temperament. Im a sheriffs deputy and my wife is a stay at home mom with some health issues. Tori is a stunning Dutch Sheperd, thats will for well raised, super social and easily trained. These dogs thrive in larger homes with yards where they can run or on a farm or ranch where they can roam and work. With over 20 years experience, Atlas Operations Group is a U.S. based premier breeder and trainer of top quality working dogs. Excellent temperament. LAS VEGAS, NV, US. Male, Born on 06/22/2022 - 10 . They get along with children, and other pets. Parents on site. Breeder in northcentral Missouri. Dutch M 19. Financing Available. Luna is one of 9 Dutch Shepherd puppies whelped and available for sale in her litter. Theyre large puppies just like dad . They would be perfect for agility, obedience, personal protection, nose work, and/or a perfect family protection dog. They are athletic, spirited, and highly independent. With over 40 years of experience, our Aachen Dutch Shepherds excel at a variety of K9 tasks and settings from family guardians, to the sport enthusiast, to professional trainers, to law enforcement. in All Rights Reserved. She's only, MATTE - ID#A2070395 My name is Matte and I am a neutered male, black. As with any dog, socialization early and often results in a well-rounded dog that is confident in a variety of situations and with different people. Hemet, CA. Dad is 100% blue Dutch shepherd. This beautiful Dutch Shepherd boy has a huge puppy heart and loves to cuddle and will keep you active. Luna is a beautiful Belgian Malinois x Dutch Shepherd girl that will love you forever! We have a pet Bernese Mountain Dog Belle and she has a litter of nine sweet adorable puppies. In such case, the stud can be used with a female of lesser quality. Because they were bred to be guard dogs and herding dogs, they may be suspicious or wary of strangers. Breeding female:In our opinion the female is more important for the progeny than the male. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Dutch Shepherd Puppy california, ventura. Welcome to the Yoder family! USA This beautiful 3 year old black tri is a little bit of a project in that she is painfully shy. ADN-299968 We've connected loving homes to reputable breeders since 2003 and we want to help you find the puppy your whole family will love. Depending on this dogs environment and what they get into, they may need to be brushed more often. The Dutch Shepherd is a lively, athletic, alert and intelligent breed. Me and my family hope to find him a good home. Litter of 9. Females $1,000 His kindness and energy you shine through. Save up to 15% on Autoship The AKC currently recognizes the Dutch Shepherd a part of the Miscellaneous Class, which means the breed does not yet have full recognition. If youre interested or know anyone whod be interested, please email me at xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx or text or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. He is current with his shots and is chipped. Dad's mom and dad are retired police dogs. Mother is a Dutch Shepherd & Father is a Alaskan Husky. These dogs are also active, alert, and watchful, which makes them a good watchdog. KANSAS CITY, MO, US. Default Sorting. Dutch Girl 6. Youll love going on adventures with her, walking in the sunshine and snuggling up during movie nights. Our goal is to breed Dutch shepherds with excellant character combined with beauty. Rare 5 Month old female Dutch Shepherd puppy. These Dutch Shepherd puppies are absolutely amazing. will also be a great dog to work with cattle, be a watch dog and a loyal companion. Mom is 67%Mallinois 33% German shepherd He. So I made a couple trips out to visit the puppies view more, Aachen Dutch Shepherds Super active and very alert .View Detail, These dogs a very lovable and great protectors dogs are worth way more but need to find them a good home 3 boys 2 girls the two girls are brownView Detail, Litter of 7, 5 girls, 2 boys Common coat colors are gold brindle or silver brindle, but the rough-haired coat type can sometimes be so curly that it loses its brindle look. Hi I'm Sloan. This dog breed is able to work alongside their owners or deal independently with their tasks. Dutch Shepherd. If you are looking for puppies for sale, look no further. He also served as a working security dog in Holland where he hospitalized many suspects. There is only one left. Now also accepting deposits for puppies that are ready or will soon be ready! If interested call or text Isaak @xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, 4 months old. Email: aachendutchshepherds@yahoo.com. Sire is ESA registered. Sacramento, CA Little Man is a typical, healthy puppy that needs your on-going care, patience, socialization help, and training to help him grow into a well-behaved adult canine citizen. I am asking 1500 or adoption fee. Call, text or email to set an appointment for viewing. 619-919-2288. She is an extremely intelligent, sweet, loving and active pup. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023Greenfield Puppies. She loves playing fetch. Dog for adoption. Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Dutch Shepherd puppy for sale. You want to make sure their ears are dry, free of wax buildup, clean, and clear of debris. The puppies that are black are getting more brindle every day and will look like their Dutch-Shepherd dad (brindle). Its no coincidence that this dog breed has an independent streak. Arko is out of the great KNPV European female Djenna. Aachen Dutch Shepherds is featured in the very FIRST BOOK ever written about the breed as being the #1 REPUTABLE place to get your Dutch Shepherd from! First round of shots done. Male Dutch Shepherd puppies available for reservation. STRONG COMPLIMENTS for a puppy who finished having to compete against other, older already Champion dogs! They also have a white patch on their chest and white paws. He has a very dominant temperament, with natural aggression and is a very serious dog on and off the field. Kennel trained. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell This region refers specifically to the peninsula containing the Asian portion of modern-day Turkey. Our Females. Contact us at aachendutchshepherds@yahoo.com or 405-899-4438 about YOUR Aachen Dutch Shepherd puppy! The Dutch Shepherd is a herding dog that originated in the Netherlands in the 1800s. Cora is a 9 month female, Meet Archie! Kennel, collar and harness included in price $1,000. FONTANA, CA, US. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Great temperament. DOB : December 20th, 2021.View Detail, Female yr old working dog. As time goes on, we hope to be able to expand our volunteer base and our treasury so that we may continue to help more dogs in need, including those DS and DSmixes like the ones pictured above. These dogs were bred to be sturdy in order to adapt to herding over harsh rural regions and so that they had few demands in a sparse environment. We are a family breeder specialized in French Bulldogs. Dutch Boy 18. Learn more 20 puppies available 60 certified breeders Transportation Location Color TecK9s California Reserved Boris, Dad Color changes are expected and can occur quickly and at any time. Can you help me find these beautiful puppies a home? Explore PuppyFinder.com. Now accepting credit or debit cards. They have to be fixed by the time they our eight months old. Asking the breeder about the genetic history of both of the parents and asking to see any health clearances can help allay potential concerns you may have. Our in Dam has a coat that is TAN in color. We raise these pups to be calm and people friendly. This puppy can be delivered to your local airport or ground transportation may be arranged at the discretion of the breeder.

Prayer For A Friend Who Had A Heart Attack, Cardiff University Term Dates 2022, Laura Goodwin Chris Harvey, Articles D

dutch shepherd puppy for sale california