holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

kotor 2 mira influence guide

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If You install it on another language version it will display black screens instead of the dialogues! Hi! The Kotor subreddit is adding data to an existing spreadsheet of this info with colors and formatting and stuff to make for easy reading. Anyone can edit it as a collaborative project. Maybe this steam guide and the spreadsheet can work off each other to fill out the information. Atton joins your party after you free from the Peragus cells. STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Contradict to the previous statement: when the topic is about how droids are treated like furniture - tell him otherwise. He doesn't comment too much on acts or charity or goodness that you committ, though. I have included a warning not to speak with Visas before completing making Handmaiden a jedi. Description: After speaking with the sick man, just inside the compound. I found that by exiting the conversation after apologizing to her you will gain the influence point.. then go back and talk to her again about hann If you have significantly more influence with Visas than Handmaiden - Handmaiden will be lost to you, You lose the opportunity to learn Force Sight, thus preventing you from getting the, Start to ask her about her backstory step-by-step, Compliment her skills on the encounters with other, Show your ''strength'' by saying various threats and such. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. There is nothing known to go beyond that point but there are comments made by her later in the game that one could interpet as interest. Description: Speak with T3-M4 and comment on his battle damage. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Some can be influenced by cunning actions when in your party and within range: Influence is always gained with Kreia if she's in your party and in range: Influence is only gained with Visas if she's in your party and in range, and Kreia isn't: Hanharr is supposed to be influenced by cunning actions, but his dialog doesn't trigger properly. There is a thread title "[pWIKI] Influence Guide" on this forum which talks about a few opportunities. With the correct influence, you can gain further dialog options and train Disciple to become a Jedi. This guide probably won't cover every possible influence opportunity in the game, but it sure will cover the most of those! Effect:: Agree with HK-47 to kill everyone to gain Influence. Telos (Academy)- ALL COMPANIONS UP TO THAT POINT. Also what equipment, weapons and armour to look for for each of them. If he starts to get annoyed - apologize and get off his back, Reproach and condemn his offers, skills and personal issues. Heh. Vistaer, do you remember the dialog options and their effect? Once you have all of the parts, one of your party members will help you craft your 'saber. One specific instance in which you can gain influence with Mira is when you run into a group of bounty hunters (I believe the Zhug). Description: A citizen will ask for 5 credits, shortly after you arive. Ultimate Companion Influence Guide (W.I.P). Effect:: HK-47 will ask you a question before you can continue, tell him if he stops you again you will kill him to gain Influence. 10 Things We Noticed in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Video Feature, Resident Evil 4 Remake: The Mercenaries Mode - Leon S Rank Gameplay, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Official Trailer 2 | Star Wars Celebration 2023, Skyrim Mod Uses ChatGPT and Other AI Tools to Give NPCs a Memory and Endless Things to Say. and our When you free him from his cell on Telos at the academy, reassure him its OK he got captured and you will gain influence (And LS points I believe). Note: This process can be repeated for both unlimited Influence and Experience. Effect: Fighting off the thugs will gain Influence with Atton. Description: Leaving the Crystal Cave, after saving Vrook. I think you can win with her anyway you can, just don't be abusive. Visas is a Sith assassin who joins your party after her defeat. Im wondering if anyone knows of any influence guides specifically designed for maxing our Kreias influence? https://strategywiki.org/w/index.php?title=Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Mira&oldid=830467. You can give the begger the credits or refuse. However, a few more options are available once you're both aboard the Ebon Hawk, where she can be found in the Storage Compartment in the northeast wall of the main hold. an "influence meter" I'm somehow missing? Same here, always got more then enough influence just speaking to her. Never had any issues turning her into a jedi. Mira is a bounty hunter who will join your party on Nar Shaddaa if you are playing a light side character. If you accept it and express confidence in his suggestions, you'll gain a lot of influence. Description: While speaking with the mercenaries about Vrook. Effect:: If you just buy the droid brain from the dealer, T3-M4 will lose Influence when you return the protocol droid. Description: While preparing for the mercenaries to attack, retrieve the Sullustan's hydrospanner from the droid. Most of the influence guides out there are for light or dark play throughs, but I want to stay pretty grey. Disagree with everything she says, do not even consider her point of view, One of the main characters of the game will stop trusting you, which ruins the story in some aspects, Comment on his skills positively whenever it is possible, Doesn't like people asking about his past. I want to do a play through where my character completely buys in to Kreias whole deal, and basically max out my influence with her without caring too much about my other companions. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Discord Server - https://discord.gg/8gwnpCrHello there friends, back with a KOTOR 2 Guide again! Bao Dur is boring, and that's a good thing. Accepting his suggestions is a good way to gain further Influence. Talk about how war is bad, how killing is bad, that you have to be merciful and stuff. its an energy field created by all living things. Description: A citizen will ask in your help in removing 3 guard captins from their posts. "Cleansing" the Galaxy of individuals who should be silenced is one way to increase Influence. Effect: An act of characty will increase your Influence. Description: Select the speeder/transport inside the base. With the correct influence, you can gain further dialog options and train Disciple to become a Jedi. Finally finished an All Influence Locations Guide for All Jedi Capable Companions. - This mod works only with the English version of KOTOR II TSL! In this Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom trailer breakdown, Logan Plant highlights Link's four new powers, along with bringing some speculation surrounding some hidden bits tucked away in the gameplay. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. With higher influence you can gain further dialog options. Effect: Select Atton's plan, to go to the bridge, to gain Influence. Directed by James Mangold, the movie also stars Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Antonio Banderas, John Rhys-Davies, Shaunette Renee Wilson, Thomas Kretschmann, Toby Jones, Boyd Holbrook, Oliver Richters, Ethann Isidore, and Mads Mikkelsen. I don' t recall Mandalore gaining or losing influence based on selling the starport visa to Sakarie, so a party of Mandalore and Visas shouldn't be a problem as far as I know. If you don't agree with the cynical, pessimistic lessons she imparts on you, you lose quite a bit of influence (it adds up with the lessons). Warning #3: Do all of Handmaiden's dialogues and training before dealing with Visas, or Handmaiden may get upset at you and refuse to talk to you. I've been searching all over various walkthroughs and guides without success. When you observe that she seems restless aboard the Ebon Hawk, or more comfortable here on Nar Shaddaa, continue until you can tell her that Kreia showed you how to "listen" to Nar Shaddaa once, then say the following: Take her to the Refugee Landing Pad on Nar Shaddaa, back to the east side of the pit by the entrance to the Entertainment Promenade: Otherwise, if you have at least Alignment 40: From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Mira, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. If you avoid speaking unnecessarily to either of them until you are level 18 then you can complete all 3 rounds of sparring with Handmaiden and then turn her into a jedi without needing to leave the Hawk. I found that by exiting the conversation after apologizing to her you will gain the influence point.. then go back and talk to her again about hannar and killing things and then listening to Nar Shaddaa. Timestamps provided as always! This involves Surik showing her how to "listen," imitating a lesson that the Exile received from Kreia at A subreddit for fans of BioWare's classic 2003 RPG Star Wars: *Knights of the Old Republic*, Obsidian Entertainment's 2004 sequel *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords*, and the upcoming *Knights of the Old Republic: Remake*. Excuse me. simple question about mira's becoming a jedi when she starts reflecting your alignment (dark side in my case) does this mean she is ready to become your apprentice? Note: You can repeat this process for unlimited gains in Influence. Effect: Tell the Sullustan you will turn him into the Police for his crimes. Effect:: Reassure him it is OK to gain influence. I saw the influence guide there were only two, one on Onderon and one on Dxun(when the Zhug brothers come after you). Like the Disciple, she is quite easy. i know, i saw the guide and i only saw influence opportunities on odneron and dxun. places that are already out of the way. Just take her to Nar Shaddaa and if you have enough influence it should trigger. It is only visible to you. When you next ask, she always makes one, but Description: While speaking with HK-47, during one of his personal dialogs. Same here, always got more then enough influence just speaking to her. the force is what gives a jedi his power. Description: When attacked by the General's men, Visas will suggest that the entire Cantina be cleansed of the noise that is within it. Influence is your ability to affect the actions of your party members. Reassure him it is OK, and not his fault and influence will be gained (As will LS points I believe). Description: When Tobin interupts your meeting and attacks your party. Maybe this is answered elsewhere, infact I'm sure it is, but it's not "off-topic" really, and I don't have the time to search, but is there any way to woo her in the game? With the correct influence, you can gain further dialog options and train Mira as a Jedi. Description: Give a blank port pass to the Republic spy. Weird. I got more than enough influence with her just talking to her on Ebon Hawk, all in once conversation. I didn't have to do any of that. I am ), Zhug Bounty Hunters. She warns you that you create weaknesses for yourself by becoming so close and if you pick a dialogue option to the effect of: I would die for my companions, etc, you lose influence with Kreia and gain influence with Atton. This is thicc with information. You can gain a large amount of Influence though standard dialog options aboard the Eban Hawk and in other locations. Effect: Show your support for General Vaklu to gain Influence. I got told stories about her folks, why she don't kill people, and how she saved harrharrharr's brown furry ass and yes, I got influence too. I would like to piece together a single thread talking about the party member Influence, how to gain influence and what it provides you in the end. If you help the scout by killing the hostile animals, possibly you allso have to promise not to tell the guy who gave you the quest that he lost his equipment. If she condemns you - accept her judgements and say that you'll improve. It takes a little longer then just a single conversations. Mira's Influence requirement is actually very, very low. You just need to start off by talking about why she never kills anyone, move on to the sub Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach. Mira's Influence requirement is actually very, very low. Other characters are like this too, such as Visas, Handmaiden, and T3-M4). Description: After fighting Visas for the first time. Anyone have any updates for some of the members we are missing so far? Mira Replaces Hanharr in your playthrough if you play as a Light Side character at the moment of recruiting one of those two characters A bounty hunter hired All rights reserved. in the quest to retrieve equipment from the dead scout you can gain influence with Bao-Dur. Effect: Selecting the General seems to have no effect. Once you get the dialogue option of offering to show her how to feel the force and she responds positively, she is ready to be converted into a Jedi. Effect: Speak with the citizen wanting 5 credits, and listen to Kreia's lesson. He will fight your party, and GO-TO will gain Influence. Effect:: Tell him no Laigreks remain, when there are some left. Kreia is your mentor as you learn of you regain your connection to the force. GO-TO is a military droid, "loaned" to you by Goto after you finish Nar Shaddaa. As she can simply blow any ranged attacker away before they can do significant damage I focus one suit of armour set up to deal with melee, specifically Hanharr on Malachor V. What armor should I give Mira once she becomes a Jedi? By i am on onderon and mandlore HAS to be part of the party so how do i make sure i get the influence for the sakarie interaction? When you next ask, she always makes one, but subsequently she only does so if you have less than 11 of the following in your inventory: Once you've persuaded her to make something more lethal, she makes one of the following instead: If you speak to Atton before speaking to her again: Speak to Mira and tell her there were some questions you wanted to ask. Effect: Ask how he knows and reply that "we'll have to be careful then" to gain Influence. Mira: All right, all right. I'll have to try that this playthrough. really there is no relation ship in the game that will go beyond hinting. Description: When attacked by the Tobin's men, Effect: Reply that you do not care about the civilians to gain Influence. Since I'm going dark-side, I'm going to go with high influence for some companions and low for others. Took me a little longer than usual to crank this one out. She will get a similar vision and then will become a Jedi Sentinel. If you were searching for a companion influence guide - you've come to the right place! Effect: When told of how Revan saved Ajunta Pall, reply that "no one is beyond redemption" to gain Influence. I hope You will enjoy this mod! Oh gosh. Effect: Tell the thugs to leave the guy alone to gain Influence with Bao-Dur. KOTOR 2: Mira Build & Influence Guide Gaming Your Own Way 3.32K subscribers Join Subscribe 140 4.9K views 1 year ago -- HUGE thanks to my newest By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Didn't see a way to gain influence through this one. Effect: Tell the Exchange leader he should kill the sick man before the disease spreads, to gain Influence. maybe I'll type them out. Description: Upon reaching the Engine Deck, Atton will get a "bad feeling about this". Am I understanding Kreia's lore about Revan correctly? This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Description: Speak with one of the Handmaidens about your friends and where Atton may have picked up his Ecchani training. It's easy! Killing an innocent person will cause Kreia to lose Influence, however she will normally use a mind trick on the 3rd party member to cause them to accept the action and gain Influence. Effect: *Lie* to him, saying she had died, and then tell him to trust you to gain Influence with Kreia. Losing it is a lot easier, just tell people how useless they are, or disagree with them. But I'm having trouble keeping track of who is high and who is low, and I don't want to mix this up and end up with neutral influence over companions (and thus not get the unlocks for very high/low). Ian Sikes Atton should wait until level 17 to become a Jedi to get Sneak Attack IX. Let's help eachother out! I will continue working on it this week, so be sure to check on it from time to time! Onderduiker work on both KOTOR wikis is of such a high quality and so detailed that i think that this specific guide wouldn't fit in there and would need to be reworked quite a bit and I don't have the skill for it. There is no obvious metric other than that, which is one of the Cookie Notice If you ask him if he is okay, or give a positive justification on your actions, you can often times gain Influence.

Neuroscience Minor Wayne State, Structure Of Greek Tragedy, O'charley's $5 Lunch Menu, Articles K

kotor 2 mira influence guide