holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

motoamerica laguna seca lap times

1-Day Pass: Admission, including fan zone and paddock access, along with all the MotoAmerica racing action, including the Mission King of the Baggers race. Tags King of the Baggers KOTB Kyle Wyman Laguna Seca MotoAmerica Toni Elias This post has received too much negative feedback and is hidden. I couldnt ask for a more perfect weekend. For the second day in a row, Vision Wheel M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Superbike rookie Richie Escalante showed why he was picked by Suzuki to make the move to Superbike. An impressive weekend for the former MotoAmerica Supersport Champion. Oo. Fresh N Lean Attack Performance Yamahas Jake Gagne won his eighth straight MotoAmerica HONOS Superbike race today at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, but this one was different. Bring the family for our Kids Zone and FREE carnival games. This thing shows we can bring it anywhere and its a beast. I had to take it one step at a time, rebuilding myself. Honestly, we didnt make any changes to the bike ergonomically for me to ride it. Third place went to M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Cameron Petersen, 3.6 seconds behind Baz, and that meant the podium consisted of three different manufacturers (Yamaha, Ducati and Suzuki) and three different nationalities (American, French and South African). Enjoy a truly unique motorsport experience. Tesla didnt strip the interior or run a trick suspension setup, either; the car was wearing a set of Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires that will soon be available on the production model, and the ONLY MODIFICATION to the car was the installation of a racing bucket seat.". Just a tick over a second and that was the biggest lead of the race as Warhorse HSBK Racing Ducati New Yorks Loris Baz finished just 1.173 seconds behind Gagne after applying relentless pressure for the duration of the red-flag interrupted race. Champ School BPR Yamahas Bryce Prince is making his one-off MotoAmerica appearance one to remember as he put his YZF-R1 into third just .095 of a second behind Alexander and a tick faster than fourth-placed Travis Wyman on the second Tytlers Cycle/RideHVMC Racing BMW M 1000 RR. Camping + 190 mph Superbikes = Awesome. MotoAmerica Live Timing Laguna Seca Day 3 | Put away your stopwatch and go to timing.motoamerica.com for lap times of every session in six race . M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Sean Dylan Kelly and HONOS HVMC Racing Kawasakis Richie Escalante continued what has been a season-long, round-by-round and race-by-race battle, but as has been the trend this season, Kelly, who started from the pole, prevailed with his seventh race victory of the season over Escalante. Scholtz suffered two crashes in the session. Photo courtesy Suzuki Motor USA LLC. I thought I was going to save it, and then the rear tire kind of hopped back off. Really just have to give a hats-off to the team because it wasnt that easy yesterday. I was really close to him. remember when the "plaid model s" with full slicks no seats and a huge wing didnt even beat a performante, McLaren Senna - 1:27.23.https://www.mclarenlife.com/threads/765lt-at-laguna.104127/post-1785120, 765LT - 1:27.904https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maprv1IXDHo. Cory Ventura (28) won the REVIT! Take a ride around Laguna Seca Raceway with a professional superbike racer at speeds up to 150 mph! South Coast California. Twins Cup Q1 session on a windy Friday afternoon on the Monterey Peninsula with the defending series champion besting Cycle Tech Racing teammates James Rispoli and Hayden Schultz by only .301 and .329 of a second, respectively. The Ducati Premium Ticket Package (DPTP) provides you exclusive benefits and access to the Ducati Paddock hospitality. For more MotoAmerica news and results, click here. We need every point we can get now. After suffering a crash that was not his fault in Supersport final qualifying, Warhorse HSBK Racing Ducati NYC rider Josh Herrin bounced back in a big way, notching his sixth win of the season and third victory in a row in the afternoons race. Includes weekend general admission and weekend parking pass. 3-Day Pass: Admission to the entire race weekend, including fan zone and paddock access, along with all the MotoAmerica racing action, including the Mission King of the Baggers practice sessions, qualifying and two races throughout the race weekend. Obviously, we are just trying to do the work for the race. Saturday wrapped up with Twins Cup, which like Stock 1000, was their only race of the weekend. I think at the Ridge, we made many improvements, so I came into this weekend with more expectations but also, I was more confident and relaxed. The South African, who earned his maiden MotoAmerica Superbike podium just five races back, already boasts a career tally of four thanks to another standout performance on Saturday. MotoAmerica's Drag Specialties King of the Baggers inaugural race at Laguna Seca looked awesome from the word go, and thankfully the on-track product lived up to every bit of the pre game. He made methodical progress to close the gap completely, even leading briefly on Lap 11 of 19. We made the bike easier to ride today from yesterday. Now do that 0-400-0km/h in the HEAVILY REVISED CAR! Last night we made some changes and it definitely helped today. So, it would have been nice to battle back and forth a little bit because we, for sure, could have done a little bit of that, but I went for the safe last-lap pass.. Scott was equally undeterred, however, and he quickly took back the lead and maintained all the way to the checkers. Saturday wrapped up with Twins Cup, which like Stock 1000, was their only race of the weekend. Not all press releases are posted and Roadracingworld.com may reject press releases if the content is too heavy on commercial promotion with little or no news value or if the press release contains obvious errors. He gained more than a full second on second-place finisher and Mission Foods S&S Cycle Indian rider Tyler OHara on almost every lap of the race until he decided to slow his pace just a bit towards the end. He leads that category among active MotoAmerica racers. 01/03. Keeping Herrin honest for the majority of the 19-lap race was polesitter Tyler Scott, the Vision Wheel M4 ECSTAR Suzuki rider hounding Herrin, but eventually finishing second and a little over one-and-a-half seconds adrift of him. Just having fun. Expect average daily highs of around 78F and lows of 74F at this time of year. There are 20 Medallia Superbike races on tap including a return to Daytona and standalone event at Circuit Of The Americas. Richie and I started off with some close battles and a few rubs, which is honestly one of the best ways to race. Baz was all smiles after having his best race of the season thus far in keeping Gagne. It wasnt a real race, per se, because we had the red flag come out and shortened laps and the tire doesnt have as much grip after the heat cycle of coming in and going back out. The weather is a bit warm and windy. Pole position and second place for Tyler Scott (70) to start the weekend right at the iconic Laguna Seca. A determined Petersen wasnt going to lose this one and he beat Petrucci to the finish line by .280 of a second. I knew he was there the whole time. Altus Motorsports Kayla Yaakov, fresh off her first win in the class at Ridge Motorsports Park two weeks ago, was third-fastest on opening day and just .048 of a second behind Lanuza. Talk about close the top seven riders in the SportbikeTrackGear.com Junior Cup class were covered by just .353 of a second heading into Q2 tomorrow morning. We started going back and forth battling and saw our lap times going down, so in the last couple laps I decided to take the lead and try to set the pace for the last lap.. I know tesla fanboys like lying but come on now, don't kill the credibility of this site. Fresh N Lean Attack Performance Yamahas Jake Gagne had a normal Jake Gagne day on Friday at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. Thats what Im focused on. Escalante ran third for a few laps before giving way to Petersen and Westby Racing Mathew Scholtz, his pace impressing both riders. The Vision Wheel M4 ECSTAR Suzuki team put an amazing bike underneath me for this race today, said Scott. So, at the end of the race, I was just having fun waving back because it felt like it was a funny thing to do. Im like, I can ride this thing like a 600. Kyle Wyman beat Travis Wyman to win the MotoAmerica Mission King Of The Baggers race at WeatherTechRaceway Laguna Seca on the final day of the GEICO Motorcycle MotoAmerica Speedfest at Monterey and less than 45 minutes later, Cody Wyman took victory in the SportbikeTrackGear.com Junior Cup race. 12 and under free with paying adult. While the track is a favorite of racers and fans worldwide, many focus on one specific section officially Turns 8 and 8A or more commonly known as The Corkscrew. The returning Toni Elias ended up eighth on Kyle Wymans Panera Bread Ducati. Conditions were described as "ideal" and the car used road-legal Michelin Pilot Sport Cup2R tyres. Josh Herrin's (Warhorse HSBK Racing Ducati NYC #2): "It's a great weekend here at Laguna!", Herrin enthused. Get Directions. Todays race was a little bit more tough than yesterday. It's one thing to read that a car, in this case the 1,100-horsepower tri-motor Tesla Model S Plaid, is fast. Honestly, my whole plan was to kind of go out and ride a little more relaxed. Elias was riding the Ducati in place of the injured Kyle Wyman at Laguna Seca, but Wyman will return to the HONOS Superbike class in three weeks at Brainerd International Raceway. After the crash this morning, I feel fine, luckily. The rear wing is one of the reasons it was so added laptime for KTM RC16 (2023), laptime for KTM RC16 (2023), laptime for Yamaha YZR-M1 (2023), laptime for Yamaha YZR-M1 (2023), laptime for KTM RC16 (2023) and more, added data for Intermeccanica Indra 327 Hydramatic and Intermeccanica Indra 327 Hydramatic, Circuit of the Americas - 457 lap times , 5.5 km / 3.4 miles, Willow Springs - 239 lap times , 3.9 km / 2.4 miles, Virginia International Raceway Grand East Course (post 01/2014) - 179 lap times , 6.8 km / 4.2 miles, Willow Springs - Streets of Willow Extended - 151 lap times , 2.5 km / 1.5 miles, Virginia International Raceway Grand East Course (pre 01/2014) - 130 lap times , 6.8 km / 4.2 miles, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkNb1Kvg48, https://www.mclarenlife.com/threads/765lt-at-laguna.104127/post-1785120, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maprv1IXDHo. "We recently set a new personal best while at Laguna Seca Raceway for #LucidAir chassis tuning and powertrain testing: An out-of-the-box lap time of 1: 31.3.". Racebikes built and fielded by Team Hammer have won 129 AMA Pro and MotoAmerica National races, have finished on AMA Pro and MotoAmerica National podiums 341times, and have won 11 AMA Pro and MotoAmerica National Championships, as well as two FIM South American Championships (in Superbike and Supersport.) Were just seeing how these Dunlops are going to be in the second half of the race because thats when we want to be strong. We look forward to watching Lucid, Tesla and Porsche continue to battle for electric-sedan track superiority."" MotoAmerica has announced its tentative 2023 schedule. ADR Motorsports David Anthony finished 10th after beating Disrupt Racings Hayden Gillim to the checkered flag.So, with 12 races in the books, Gagne leads Petrucci by three points, 215-212. Wyman started from the pole and was never headed in the eight-lap race. Tytlers Cycle/RideHVMC Racings Corey Alexander was ninth, shadowing his teammate Travis Wyman to the end and losing out by just .247 of a second. I finally have put myself aside. Congrats Tesla! Richie Escalante had his best Superbike race of the season, the Vision Wheel M4 ECSTAR Suzuki rider finishing fourth. I knew Mat was there. I went almost a second slower than I did in qualifying, which is usually not like me. On the final lap, Gagnes teammate Cameron Petersen held the spot going into the Corkscrew for the last time. Copyright 2023 CycleNews. Some four seconds behind Herrin came Scheibe Racings Hector Barbera, the Spaniard beating M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Bobby Fong. Gonzales native Frankie Garcia will compete in the GEICO Motorcycle MotoAmerica Superbike SpeedFest this weekend at Laguna Seca. SportbikeTrackGear.com Junior Cup Race One had plenty of drama and was eventually won by Joe LiMandri Jr. (62). The Yuasa Stock 1000 class had one race at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, and polesitter Alexander made the most of it. We got the double. Vision Wheel M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Kyle Wyman, who was filling in for the injured Jake Lewis, had a lonely ride to eighth with Champ School BPR Yamahas Bryce Prince ninth in his only MotoAmerica appearance of the season. This car IS SPECIAL. As you can see, there is almost pure nonlinear function in how price explodes higher as you squeeze out last seconds from the Laguna Seca lap time. I would have jeopardized both. M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Cameron Petersen ended a sunny and warm afternoon on the Monterey Peninsula third fastest by virtue of his 1:24.831 on his 17thlap and that put the South African ahead of countryman Westby Racings Mathew Scholz by just .002 of a second. Escalante more than backed up his strong sixth-placed qualifying performance aboard the squads Suzuki GSX-R1000R. Its not over yet. South African Cameron Petersen was third in Q1 with his 1:24.076 just .369 of a second behind his teammate Gagne. The guys got my bike dialed in where I can get off of that corner (turn 11) really well, said Wyman about his race-long surge to the win. Kyle Wyman (33). I was just trying to keep a fast pace and keep the pressure on. N2 Racing/BobbleHeadMoto Yamahas Blake Davis finished second for his best finish since winning the first Twins Cup race of the season at Daytona this past March. I saw a couple .2, .3, and then theyd pull a tenth back, theyd grab a 10th, theyd pull a couple tenths back So, it was kind of back and forth.. To me, its kind of like a motivator and gets me having fun and forgetting a little bit about the pressure thats on me. Pretty minimal laps for a race weekend. Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC), based in Hamamatsu, Japan, is a diversified worldwide manufacturer of Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters, Automobiles, Outboard Motors, and related products. 2022, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc. By David Swarts. Im used to those, and hopefully we can grunt it out tomorrow., SportbikeTrackGear.com Junior Cup Drama Rules The Day. We had a good day today, Gagne said. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience and personalize both the content and advertising you see. Gagnes teammate Josh Herrin completed the day in fifth place with his 1:25.139, which put him ahead of Scheibe Racing BMWs Hector Barbera, M4 ECSTAR Suzukis Bobby Fong and the returning Toni Elias on Kyle Wymans Panera Bread Ducati rounding out the top eight. Overall, just excited to get the double this weekend. Disrupt Racing Suzukis Gillim, who is second to Alexander in the point standings, finished third. Free Kids Zone MotoAmerica Superbike Speedfest at Monterey not only provides great racing but also includes FREE entertainment for the entire family as well.

Wesleyan Arminian Beliefs, Mother Daughter House For Sale Long Island, Royal College Of Occupational Therapists Polo Shirt, Singers Last Name Williams, Articles M

motoamerica laguna seca lap times