holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

petro oil customer service long island

*In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. The Earthjustice petition claimed that several aspects of the revisions to the Petroleum Refinery MACT 1 were not proposed and that, therefore, the public was precluded from commenting on the altered provisions during the public comment period, including, among other provisions, the work practice standards for PRDs and emergency flaring. I would recommend Louie for that, End of winter special for all new customer! An opportunity to comment on the delay of burner repair provisions was not previously provided because the provisions were included in the final rule but not in the proposed rule. allowance from the criteria for a violation of the work practice standard for atmospheric PRD releases in 40 CFR 63.1107(h)(3) and 63.2480(e)(3). As noted, our analyses were performed on data we requested directly from the EPA Regional Offices, which are not readily available to the public. Customer service hours7:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday. The proposed amendments to the mode of reporting of the work practice related data are not expected to change the current burden under the PRA and we have not revised the information collection request (ICR) for the existing rules. Specifically, the EPA is reconsidering the inclusion of the Or, maybe I misunderstood their website, even though it says Petro provides CAC sales and service. The API/AFPM and Stoel Rives LLP (on behalf of Alyeska Pipeline Company) commented on storage vessel degassing. These data would not be expected to also be included in a facility's submission to the delegated state authority and/or EPA Regional Office, so no duplication is expected. Executive Order 12898: Federal Actions To Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low-Income Populations. allowance from the PRD and emergency flaring work practice standards as discussed in section III.A of this preamble, we are also proposing other amendments to Petroleum Refinery MACT 1 that are consistent with flaring provisions in other recent rules ( Follow the online instructions for submitting comments.  Although the diagnosis of this problem took about 15 minutes, they didn't charge me. Further, the EPA has never subcategorized storage vessels by roof type. I can get far less expensive oil delivered on demand without the extra money given to an oil company that states they do all this for their customers. From always being there when they need us 24/7 to pricing and payment plans that, "The job went very smoothly without any problems. (if applicable) for The Wall Street Journal. We expect minimal to no cost impacts due to the proposed revisions. I left the company. ", "For over 60 years, Region Energy has been the name that your northern NJ neighbors have trusted for all of their home comfort services (heating oil, propane, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, and generator). website allows you to submit your comment anonymously, which means the EPA will not know your identity or contact information unless you provide it in the body of your comment. The EPA recognizes the confusion that multiple compliance dates for individual requirements would create and the additional burden such an assortment of dates would impose. A petitioner pointed out that EPA agreed in its response to comment document (see docket item EPAHQOAR201807460200) to delete the second sentence from these provisions; however, the final rule (, It was our intent to delete the second sentence from these provisions (. Information not marked as CBI will be included in the public docket and the EPA's electronic public docket without prior notice. documents in the last year, by the International Trade Commission I wasn't even a customer of theirs yet, but called them at 8:30am on that Sunday morning, spoke to a real person, and had oil by noon. Overall, a very good experience. Organization of this document. Redline strikeout versions of each rule showing the edits that would be necessary to incorporate the changes proposed in this action are presented in the memoranda titled i.e., Information about this document as published in the Federal Register. I would use them again. 47 Patrick Ln, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603-2959. https://www.epa.gov/dockets. [3] The EPA will not respond to comments addressing any other issues or any other provisions of the final rule not specifically addressed in this proposed rulemaking. They are trying to FORCE us to pay them for product we did ask for and cannot use - NOT TRUSTWORTHY or FAIR BUSINESS - STAY AWAY! If a public hearing is requested, the EPA will begin pre-registering speakers for the hearing no later than 1 business day after a request has been received. Initial List of Categories of Sources Under Section 112(c)(1) of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 What is your experience with Petro oil delivery? The last day to pre-register to speak at the hearing will be May 9, 2023. Courteous staff in the office and in the field! On April 19, 2022, the EPA sent a letter to petitioners informing them that it would grant reconsideration of the provisions addressing the work practice standards for PRDs, emergency flaring, and degassing of floating roof storage vessels. 9 West Broad St., 3rd Floor I'm hopeful that someone will read this and follow-up since I think the happy customers in my neighborhood are a good indicator of a company's quality. force majeure documents in the last year, 494 https://comptox.epa.gov/dashboard/. (I bought this from Petro and was installed by them.) Their delivery was on time. To make a one-time payment, please fill in all the required fields below. on FederalRegister.gov BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart CC NESHAP from Petroleum Refineries - Periodic Report Request for Administrative Reconsideration of EPAs National Emissions Letter to Petitioners Granting Reconsideration of Provisions in the Ethylene Subpart CC Petroleum Refinery Periodic Reports Reviewed for Force Majeure Redline of 40 CFR part 63, subpart EEEE, showing proposed amendments. Fly back to NY for small claims court? Voluntary Consensus Standard Results for National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: for Ethylene Production, Miscellaneous Organic Chemical Manufacturing, Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline), and Petroleum Refineries, better and aid in comparing the online edition to the print edition. I will never call them ever again. documents in the last year, 295 A link has directed you to this review. Unacceptable. A few proposed revisions provide slightly greater flexibility and could yield minor cost savings. as defined in 40 CFR 63.641. This action is not expected to impose any new information collection burden under the PRA for the EMACT For example, the petitioners noted that it is necessary to make connections to a temporary control device to control the floating roof storage vessel degassing emissions, which may require opening the storage vessel to make these connections. Reconsideration Issues, Request for Public Comments, and Other Proposed Changes, A. D. What compliance dates are we proposing? A copy of the letter to petitioners is available in the docket for this rulemaking. This and every contract offered ceiling price protection in exchange for a delivery every 2 weeks. The EMACT standards were promulgated on July 12, 2002 (67 FR 46258), and codified at 40 CFR part 63, subparts XX and YY. They were competitive in cost and did an excellent job. According to the tenant, it was just an annual service visit. Heating Oil, Propane, Air Conditioning, and Generator installations, Service and Repairs in Nassau County, NY. In addition, the EPA is proposing other technical corrections, clarifications, and correction of typographical errors in all rules. Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive). The technicians were professional. heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, heating oil companies. Our Long Island depot in Plainview covers Nassau and Suffolk counties. The Ethylene Production MACT standards (herein called the EMACT standards) for the Ethylene Production source category are contained in the GMACT NESHAP, which also includes MACT standards for several other source categories. Told me its my problem. They're reliable. i.e., I should not be held responsible for their failure but out of integrity have tried to do the right thing. petitioners is available in the docket for this rulemaking. Service 800.645.4328 . SPPDpublichearing@epa.gov 1 distillate oil), diesel (No. https://www.regulations.gov/. Sign In. MyAccount gives you access to additional services, transaction information, notification and paperless settings, and more payment options. Received a home heating oil delivery by Petro on 12/21/2022, priced at $6.16/gallon. These include removing the onus from the EPA as to whether the definition of Was told by a supervisor they would look into and call back. TCEQ Search Air Emission Event Reports, It went great - repairman was courteous prompt and professional, It was a repair on an electric dryer that was under warranty, Petro did a very good job and arrived within their time window. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. (see EPA450/391030, July 1992), as well as the This was not our intent. The EPA has established a docket for this rulemaking under Docket ID No. I emailed to the email address appeared on the new customer solicitation letter. Federal Register provide legal notice to the public and judicial notice Start Printed Page 25585 Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. 7412 and 7607(d)(7)(B)). When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. However, the proposed revisions should improve clarity, monitoring, compliance, and implementation of the rules for the affected source categories. I questioned why two months prior I was denied a delivery because I owed a balance and has now received delivery even though I owe for the previous delivery I was not given a definitive answer. Port Washington, NY 11050. the service person was prompt-called before arriving, professional and clean, came on time - work was completed on time - price seemed a little higher then most others but stuck with them because they have been my oil company for 20 plus yrs, I have my oil service contract with petro - they also did work for me such as : 1. replaced my central ac condenser 2. new hot water tank was also installed.

Hyatt Buys Diamond Resorts, How Old Is Ashley Shahahmadi, Articles P

petro oil customer service long island