holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

self service car wash jersey city

Hi!! Had to point them for another 30 mins where it's was dirty like it wasn't obvious. Each vehicle is prepared by hand before entering the 90FT car wash tunnel. located :5398 Market St, Kalamazoo, MI 49048, USA. Located on a main road in the heart of a densely populated middle class community. Management and staff are in place. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Touchless Car Wash: Self Service Car Wash: Get directions Print. Gorgeous facility No competition. Now that there are too many service providers in the market, trusting someone with your dear vehicle needs courage and thinking. I got the greatest deals on my tires from TireRack.com. Double line stacking with a large finish ramp. Don't forget to remove your floor matsto rinse them as well. "There was a car wash here years ago. The traditional full service car wash is on a busy highway on a large piece of land. Sometimes I wash my car better than at other times, so it just kind of depends on what I want to do that day. All equipment is new and top of the line. Of course, paying to have your car detailed at one of the car wash facilities can also be quite expensive, depending on the services you opt for and how often you have them done. You can choose from an array of exciting packages for both interior and exterior detailing and give your car a complete workup at a fabulous price. Shares. More than 4,000 locations use Ryko for their service needs Centralized billing and customer service More than 95% national average first-time fix rate More than 98% average uptime I like the new car smell. All investors or car wash operators !This is a big opportunity to convert this hand wash to easy express car wash with free vacuum concept !! In fact, they can sometimes do a better job of cleaning your vehicle because they allow you to control the amount of pressure, water, and details that you use. This is a dependable safe business opportunity and based on the asking price, and projected yearly net income, this business expects to supply a consistent return on investment to the owner operator. Perfect for an investor or owner operator. How do i transfer my membership from old car to new car? If you want to be extra sure, you can even call ahead to confirm their hours of operation. HOLYOKE Gary Rome Hyundai is investing over $5 million in a 5,000-square-foot facility along Whiting Farms Road that will offer a menu of car cleaning options and a self-service dog wash station. Did you also know that an automatic car wash in Jersey City, as powerful as it is, is actually more gentle on our vehicle than if you had it hand washed? 2002 Washington St NW Huntsville, AL 35811. Huge stacking and finish ramp. Great areas and locations! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. So, go ahead and find a self serve car wash near you and enjoy a clean, shiny ride! Great Highly Profitable Operation! A simple yet great place to sign-up for a car wash is the Royal Car wash in Wayne. Copyright 2022 It's Car Wash All Rights Reserved. A mild winter has kept construction on schedule. Self service car wash 0.0 Eagle Car Wash 270 Culver Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA View Details Call Car wash 0.0 Flores Car Wash 131 Ocean Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA View Details Call Car wash 0.0 Allied Car Care Center 304 Danforth Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA View Details Call + Leaflet | OpenStreetMap contributors For more information on this listing- copy and paste this link into your browser https://www.vestedbb.com/lid-34795 for instant access to this business information. I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles. Best self service car wash near me in Jersey City, New Jersey, Windshield Installation & Repair, Auto Detailing, Auto Glass Services, Car Wash, Auto Detailing, Car Window Tinting. Customers will enter through Gary Rome's main entrance to access the car and dog wash. Often accompanied by a dog in television commercials, Rome felt the dog wash was a plus for customers. So why have all of the automatic car washes seemed to have disappeared from the gas stations? The self-service car washes in Jersey City seem to be on the decline, and then you can almost forget about finding the automatic car washes or touchless car wash near me and full service car washes in Jersey City that are attached to gas stations. Customers can use high-pressure hoses and foam brushes to get their car sparkling clean, and some self-serve car washes even have extra features such as rinsing wands and drying equipment. NDA and Proof of fund required for all inquire Please have POF ready before any inquiries CALL OR TEXT EDWARD PARK Cell Phone Number (551) 346-5400. Their services provide a variety of auto repair and tires services. A marketing company is working on a new logo and branding materials. Perfect to Add lubes and perhaps double profit! Page 2 of 2 < 1: 2: City-Data Forum Message Cancel Changes: 21. It also has a 1 bed and 1 bath apartment. UU. Over 25k cars per day travel on this road per day. Im looking for recommendations for a self service car wash, the kind that you pay per minute for soapy water/brushes/etc. This car wash is a local favorite and ready to be expanded. Services are available for diesel engines. Consistently get a great car wash here. What's worse, since there's no car wash professional or a machine involved in this process . With no large machinery and equipment doing the cleaning, youre able to save some cash and still get a sparkling-clean vehicle. (312) 468-2444. 2 Same Owned Fantastic Washes. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Doing very Well. Double In-Bay Automatic(1 touchless and 1 friction). Beautiful full service car wash & lube in the middle of Bergen County. Revenue and cash flow are from 2019. Great service for a fair price. Built in 2011. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at sam@empirebusiness.com Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. What are some highly rated businesses for car wash in Jersey City, NJ? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Adjacent property is included and the sellers are in the midst of getting approvals for free vacuums and then they are looking to change operation to an express. Excellent NJ highway location. 07306, Jersey City, NJ. Both very long buildings! You need to have all the options you expect when it comes to making washing selections within the bay. Property is about .6 acre. It has a great location and an extremely loyal following This car wash is very well maintained, has a new POS system, and a 115-foot conveyer. Most likely, youll find out that a car wash is a lot closer to you than you thought. Apply soap to your entire vehicle using a pre-wash or pre-soak option. They specialize in auto repairs and maintenance for most cars and light trucks with a volume of tire sales. Hopefully the car wash closest to you is one that you want to use. I o much no doubt will make certain to don?t disregard ti Founded in 1994, First Choice Business Brokers is one of the largest Business Sales Organizations in the world, with multiple offices located throughout the U.S. listing over $7 billion worth of businesses. All the staff was very friendly and was available to answer questions. . There is also a 4 Bay Lube with a full basement. LISTING ID # 34795 Car Wash for Sale in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Property is surrounded by busy throughfares and visible from two intersections. Some people choose the automatic car wash and simply vacuum out the cars themselves. Great service for a fair price. Seller would consider selling just the business as well and writing a long term lease. Located on a high traffic road directly across from Lindenwold Elementary and around the block from Lindenwold High School. This place does not know how to detail a car. CLOSED NOW. If you own a vehicle, it is a valuable asset that you would want to cherish and look out for. It is turn key. Located on a 2 lane road next to a strip mall. People are happy about the car wash service and detailing. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. From basic car wash to special detailing service and superior self-wash stations, Riverdale Car wash has got it all covered. Opening at 9:00 AM. Heavy retail and residential area. He was out there after dark finishing the job. This facility is on an immense piece of property that is about 2 acres. ", "I've been coming here for about 7 years and before I started coming here my husband had been coming here for many years before that. 516 Car Wash in Jersey City on YP.com. Your other options are automatic car washes, having a business hand wash and detail your vehicle or my favorite, the self service car washes in Jersey City. This is a profitable car wash with incredible potential. He did an excellent job!! Between the dealership, car wash and solar farm, Rome has invested over $17 million at the Whiting Farms location. After i told him what was i not satisfied with, they took my car into the open garage and wiped everything in the inside. Pricing changes depending on the services offered, as separate packages exist for hand washing and detailing. While customers wait, they can enjoy amenities from the lounge room, offering complimentary coffee, tea, bagels, pastries, and muffins. This car wash prides itself in being 100% brushless and only dries using microfiber cloths. Always know my car gets plenty of attention. Wow so impressive. Came here after the beach, so my car had a lot of sand. Other profit centers on site. Car wash has water recycling system to cut down on water cost. Tint World Automotive Styling Centers is Americas largest and fastest growing automotive accessories and window tinting international franchise, specializing in a wide selection of high-quality products and services. When you find the closest 24 hour car wash that interests you, just click on it and you will see more details, such as opening hours, directions, reviews, contact info, and other useful facts. SpeedPro is the nations leading wide-format printing/graphics franchise committed to helping businesses succeed with innovative marketing solutions. Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. The prices are fair and the work is great. I never had my car washed so perfect.more, I stopped by the Hoboken car wash after passing it every time I come to Hoboken and from seeing themore. fully operational 53 foot tunnel Includes: Conveyer belt driven tunnel wash Mitter Curtains 4 side brushes wheel and tire brushes Wax and rinse equipment newly added drying mitter curtains Blowers POS SYSTEM INSTALLED ADD MONTHLY WASH CLUB AND DETAILING SERVICES!! -Seller financing is available with 50% down. Of course, not everyone is going to want to have their car detailed all the time. 5 Best Car Wash For Self-Serve In New Jersey | by Riverdale Car | Medium 500 Apologies, but something went wrong on our end. located : 747 NJ-34, Matawan, NJ 07747, USA. First Choice Business Brokers is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating). We have no control over the accuracy and reliability of the information provided by third parties, including search data, directions, and business information. This is a big opportunity to convert this hand wash to easy express car wash with free vacuum concept !!! Are there any carwashers who will come to my home? web site and give it a glance regularly. This car wash looks humble. Car Beautifiers Ea Car Wash 26 YEARS IN BUSINESS (201) 369-1619 432 Ocean Ave Jersey City, NJ 07305 9. Perfect Touch Hand Car Wash and Lube Center, All Star Hand Car Wash Tints & Auto Install. Plus, you can wash your car on your own schedule, without having to wait in line or make an appointment. With state-of-the-art equipment, this express exterior brushless-tunnel car wash, also offers full service both (in and out), and self-serve vacuums. 100' tunnel with Hanna equipment. Guess what, cheapest wash on the bo. ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY - Low up-front cost for a turnkey car wash in a prime location. It can be kind of frustrating when you go there and end up having to wait in line to wash your car. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at info@hedgestone.com. They also have a lift in one of the bays to do oil changes. E81 . Tunnel was renovated 2 years ago. Of course, automatic car washes have their drawbacks. Huge lot with a full service car wash and quick lube in northern NJ. Sixteen free vacuums will await customers exiting the washing bays. Fully renovated the space, everything is brand new. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at info@hedgestone.com. ICS pay stations handle the transactions. View Flyer. The car wash hours will align with the dealerships. HELP WANTED - LUBE TECH AND CARWASH PERONSin jersey city nj - car wash and lube centercall - 201-369-0110. F40Model Year: 2019 + Previous Generations; F20 / F21Model Year: 2012 - 2018. (551) 200-9284 631 Grove St Jersey City, NJ 07310 8. Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Does Anyone Live In Chris Benoit House, Police Incident Cradley Heath Today, Bond Etfs Are Different: Evidence From Baskets, Dasher Must Be Active To Schedule Dashes Error, Names Of British Soldiers Who Liberated Belsen, Articles S

self service car wash jersey city