holy cross cemetery culver city plots for sale

used cars for sale queens ny craigslist

home delivery on some or all of its cars. Mike is great and a lot of help. E 300 4MATIC, 80,411mi Follow a car to keep tabs on it and get updates with any changes. Sport Hybrid with Technology Package SH-AWD. LT, 35,596mi I will for sure do business with you guys for ever . Technically one of the best cars on the road. CL. The price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, cost of additional requests by customer, finance charges, processing charges, any other fees required by law. Therefore, in most cases we can only provide the accessories that are photographed. Tips and tricks for buying a used car with confidence. new york choose the site nearest you: albany; binghamton; buffalo; catskills; chautauqua; elmira-corning Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. I should have to send a review earlier. took care of explaining all the bells & whistles that came in the car. Hector in the Tech Dept. My car was in on time and ready as specified. Highly recommend Knauz and Lee. Azeem was our salesperson and he was very helpful and friendly. THEY ARE GREAT CARS!!!! Enter the email address you used when creating the account and click Send button. Shop BMW 750 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Fast, powerful, solid car. As an individual with autobody and mechanical knowledge, I highly recommend this dealer. $20,999 Processing fee in New York is $175. C 300 4MATIC, Certain automotive content displayed within this website, Copyright. - Scott. NO CAR IS PERFECT BUT I WOULD SAY BMW's COME PRETTY CLOSE WHEN IT COMES TO MECHANICAL REPAIRS. but I was working on the car. Either we take a gamble on something from Craigslist, or face the stress . Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Queens Village, NY - Autotrader Show Payments Find your vehicle faster and within budget. He was very attentive, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. $29,999 Other taxes may apply. Call now! NO problems so far at 25k miles. Gorgeous style an drives as if your on a cloud. Research, browse, save, and share from 135 Tesla models in Eastchester, NY. My salesman Rhoy was great! CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 05/02/2023 at 00:03 (CDT). Found some issues with the used car we purchased through the first couple weeks. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2020 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring AWD, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT AWD, Learn more about this 2019 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew 4WD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD, Learn more about this 2022 Hyundai Elantra SEL FWD, Learn more about this 2021 Subaru Forester Sport Crossover AWD, Learn more about this 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited FWD, Learn more about this 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric Ultimate FWD. Major World has been serving the community for 40 years, Vehicles for Sale in Long Island City, Queens. We also had a recall for the driver side air bag. Brandon did a great job. I can purchase a used LOADED 7 SERIES like this 2012 with only 60K miles for $20,000 and drive it 100,000 more miles and still SELL IT for $6,000 to $8,000 Dollars. Whether you're in the market for an affordable sedan or a trusty SUV, you'll find the used car for sale that works for both you and your budget. All decisions related to submission of consumer's credit application, Limited, 109,357mi assignment of financing agreement, and available lenders are at sole discretion of the dealer. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Whether youre in the market for an affordable sedan or atrusty SUV, youll find the used car for sale that works for both you and your budget. Jimmy showed us multiple other vehicles, and we left with a good deal. Don't worry, we can put you in that perfect vehicle! If you have a great experience, refer your friends and family! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs in Stock in Jamaica | Hillside Honda Filter Hillside Honda has a huge variety of Honda used cars as well as other brands located in Queens, NY serving Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Long Island area. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. 4.4 OUT OF 5 (10000 Reviews) Tahmeka B. SEP 17, 2021. . Queens Village Used Cars for Sale by Owner Finding and buying a used car from private owner in Queens Village is easy and could save you a lot on your next car purchase. 2nd owner, bought since 2015 and kept as family car. Queens Ny (near the Clearview ExpWay) $12,800 hide. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. We have 68 GMC Acadia vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 57 1-Owner cars, and 79 personal use cars. Contact the dealership with Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration . I couldnt be happier! The 845 for sale near Queens Village, NY on CarGurus, range from $2,000 to $43,325 in price. We had a great experience buying a SUV from Your choice Posen. 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S. Shop Now. It's the best car to drive, so it's a car i will love drive every day. . $24,410 Click Here to Get Directions Under $10,000 $10,000 - $15,000 $15,000 - $20,000 $20,000 - $25,000 $25,000 - $30,000 Over $30,000 Browse Tesla vehicles in Eastchester, NY for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,975. a virtual appointment! Saturday was my first time at Chicago Auto Place and it was my best experience ever buying a vehicle hands down. $20,499 Overall great looking vehicle. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. A video walkaround of this car may be available He explained all the options on car perfect. Car has everything to enjoy on road trip or daily driver. (718) 937-8608 Mon Fri (8:00 AM 5:00 PM) Sat Sun (Closed), (718) 937-3581 Mon Fri (8:00 AM 5:00 PM) Sat Sun (Closed). $15,107 Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Learn more. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I purchased a 2017 A7 from Harrison. BMW HAS ALWAYS PROVIDED TO BE THE BEST IN LUXURY CARS. Vehicles for Sale in Long Island City, Queens. The best Ive ever owned! only. $10,499 Apply online today! You guys are AMAZING . away) Asia in service took really good care of us scheduling our appointment and greeting us as we arrived and waited for the service to be done. Buying used saved 45% off original MSRP. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. Love it an would buy again. no results. Its comfortable, executive luxury, shes nimble and powerful at the same time! This is how buying a car should be no pressure and nice and smooth from beginning to end. Mu husband and I purchased our 2023 This is a great car, and the M Package is well worth the money. Its really nice and drives good really comfortable for long drives and has the power and really smooth ride great fuel for a v8 ultimate driving machine. BMW X1 late last year and are completely satisfied with the car. We have 127 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 135 1-Owner cars, and 169 personal use cars. This dealership offers We Pick up from any location in the US. Mike and I have a joke between us. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I bought a Corvette last week.. We Pick up from any location in the US. To obtain advertised price, customer must bring in copy of advertised offer to validate qualification and pricing. $33,400 Where can I find the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). 550i xDrive Gran Turismo, 34,565mi E 350 4MATIC, 38,011mi Not sure which vehicle to choose? Thanks Alex for the quick and easy process, i love my new car! Cars.com Privacy Statement. Chris in sales took care of the sales and tracking of our car for delivery from Germany. CreditIQ are automobile dealers or lenders, and will not render a credit decision. A message will be sent to that address containing a new password. We have 21,723 used cars in Queens Village for sale that are reported accident free, 19,134 1-Owner cars, and 22,568 personal use cars. GREAT CAR JOB WELL DONE WITH BMW. I have owned 7 BMW's including a 1982 BMW 320i, a 1985 325e, a 1990 535i 5speed SPORT with BBS WHEELS, a 1998 735i, a 2000 740i SPORT (One of my FAVORITES), a 2008 750Li SPORT, and finally this 2012 BMW 750Li xDrive "INDIVIDUAL COMPOSITION" MODEL (Another one of my FAVORITES). $20,377 We can then create a vehicle history for every car in our database and make it available to you. This was my first online car buying experience. Worked with Mike Ryan. Fast and easy experience here was greeted by Joel who was very friendly after flying in from NY pick up my beautiful bmw m5 would highly recommend! Kelley Blue Book | My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE 24,827 Results Hot Car Certified 2020 Honda HR-V Sport 22,299 27,595 miles See estimated payment GREAT PRICE Tarrytown Honda (23.7 mi. We value your privacy. BEEN DRIVING 7 SERIES SINCE 2004. Lucky Motors Megastore of Villa Park review, By Grace Scardina from Rolling Meadows, Il. It was one of my smoothest car purchases ever. Nice response great horsepower sleek design spacious nice audio overall great vehicle top of the line hands down one of the badest BMW design out right now. Not all customers will qualify. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. They were fair and reasonable in negotiating with me. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Well maintained, all checked up regularly with saved receipts since last year, new both rear tires. Explanation of service and needs was explained, no hidden charges. Having owned two 750's before the 2017 that lacked that feature, I can say it makes a big difference in handling and performance. Great experience buying my 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevationexcellent service and they gave me the top price for my trade i definitely recommend this dealership ..I loved. We specialize in European cars such as Mercedes Benz, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Bugatti, Austin Healey, Jaguar, Porsche, Ferrari, MG, Triumph, Maserati, Morgan, Pegaso, Fiat - Topolino, Avanti, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Delorean, Delage, Delahaye, Lotus, Lamborghini, and various others and American cars such as American Bantom, Buick, Chevrolet - Corvette, Impala, Camaro, Cadillac, Dual-Ghia, Ford - Mustang, Thunderbird, Plymouth - Cuda, Cord, Jolly, Duesenberg, Packard, Pontiac GTO, Lincoln, Auburn, Pierce Arrow, Excalibur, Plymouth, Studebaker and various other antique and classic cars. Take a look at this example of what information we can offer in our vehicle history reports. Find 1 used 2023 Aston Martin Vantage in Queens, NY as low as $378,888 on Carsforsale.com. Sell your car online, it's FREE! Would love to keep it. Even though I didn't purchase the vehicle I initially was interested in, the entire encounter with this dealership was impeccable. The best service Everyone is so nice and friendly. The advertised price for this vehicle may vary if trading a vehicle in. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Go to Knauz. Copyright 2022 Major World. We encourage you to email or call us if you are concerned about specific items like floor mats, spare keys, navigation discs/SD cards, DVD headsets, etc. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. FARMINGDALE $7,000 I would also recommend purchasing a USED BMW, NOT NEW as they DEPRECIATE BADLY BUT are a VERY GOOD VALUE WHEN PURCHASED USED. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Now I can see out of the car. I had a awesome experience at this dealership. seller of this vehicle. THANK YOU.. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the dealers used car dealership. Very smooth drive. We really appreciated his professionalism and customer service. I LOVE MY NEW SUV GOD BLESS !!!! The 7-series is due for a complete redesign, but I'm not sure they will top this model. Floral Park's finest pre-owned vehicles. I would recommend them without hesitation. When youre ready, make your way to Major World to explore our current used car inventory and take your favorite sedan, SUV, or hatchback for a test drive were ready to be your used car dealer! 4S, 144,971mi Great cars and even better service!! The ride is smooth, it has low mileage, spacious interior especially in the back, and it came with all the bells and whistles. Major World maintains a large selection of quality Used Cars for Long Island City shoppers with thousands of cars to choose from! Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Queens Village, NY (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Queens Village, NY Queens Village, NY Used Cars New Cars Location Queens Village, NY Distance Include Non-Local Listings Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days CPO 0 At Major World we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier New York used car dealers. 153 Great Deals out of 712 listings starting at $2,999, 21 Great Deals out of 58 listings starting at $9,880, 15 Great Deals out of 58 listings starting at $4,995, 34 Great Deals out of 118 listings starting at $3,495, 629 Great Deals out of 2867 listings starting at $1,795, 13 Great Deals out of 63 listings starting at $5,980, 8 Great Deals out of 32 listings starting at $9,900, 3 Great Deals out of 24 listings starting at $11,919, 29 Great Deals out of 114 listings starting at $68,922, 9 Great Deals out of 44 listings starting at $52,978, 20 Great Deals out of 176 listings starting at $37,995, 13 Great Deals out of 68 listings starting at $32,991, 17 Great Deals out of 77 listings starting at $26,966, 14 Great Deals out of 49 listings starting at $26,985, 23 Great Deals out of 116 listings starting at $23,495, 8 Great Deals out of 47 listings starting at $17,999, 10 Great Deals out of 43 listings starting at $13,999, 6 Great Deals out of 45 listings starting at $10,295. I love driving BMW. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Driven Auto Sales offers a wide selection of luxury vehicles and I am happy with my new purchase! There may be a variety of used car dealerships in the area, but we help you through every step of the car-buying process thanks to streamlined . Find the perfect used Volkswagen Jetta in Queens Village, NY by searching CARFAX listings. This 2012 is a powerful Beast and yet you are surrounded by LUXURY and COMFORT. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Jasmin is the best sales manager .. Great price.. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. 2.5 S, 53,403mi Im so happy I found my dream car so close to home! The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties. You are going to want to put it in sport mode and step on it to remind others on the road that you, my friend, are piloting the ultimate driving machine! For instance, if we show a navigation display with a map, there is a navigation disc with the car. queens > cars & trucks - by owner . You can get more information about this car from your couch through Thank you very much Gary Dhori for your kindness. I was looking for a more luxurious ride, and trust me, I found it. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Highly recommend this dealership for used car shopping. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. So many fine cars. If you want a great deal on your next ride, browse the used cars for sale near Long Island City! Shop used cars in Bayside, NY for sale on Carvana. This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. And i like to business with it !! EX-L w/Navi w/RES, 79,158mi This car was the greatest car i love flashy cars just needed a bigger car for kids and would recommend this beauty to anyone. 4.1 (2,107 reviews . and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Car sold cosmetically as is. S Q4, 58,021mi Buy your next car from home, pressure free. With that said, we do not always have spare keys, books, floormats, or other accessories for every vehicle. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. XLE Limited, 54,928mi The salesman, Dimitrius Mitchell, was very welcoming and gave us a tour of the Dealership. The average price has decreased by -5.1% since last year. Neither Cars.com nor The owner and his salesman were helpful, patient and respectful. The average Toyota Camry costs about $21,263.52. We Buy Classic Car in any condition. In these scenarios, there is the possibility of rolling the negative equity into the new vehicle being purchased which could result in a price higher than listed on the internet. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. $28,900 I have been driving BMW's for almost 40 years now and have put well over 500,000 miles on them over the years. All Rights Reserved. Home used 2013 Rogue. When trading in a vehicle, often there is a negative equity situation, which means the value of the vehicle is less than the outstanding loan. Overall we are extremely happy with BWM of Schererville, IN. If you do not see it, assume the item is not included. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and some of them may be already sold. Click Here to Get Approved Get Directions We're easily located on 255-07 Jericho Turnpike. Well show you the benefits of Nissan vs. Toyota, help you choose between different model years of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, and help you compare models like the Mazda CX-5 vs. Mazda CX-3 orHonda Ridgeline vs. Toyota Tacoma! Very nice car with very reasonable price. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 918 750 models nationwide. He was helpful and courteous, very pleasant and easy to deal with. Lee was excellent and took great care of my car and me. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. This is the most comfortable, fastest / powerful, and technologically advanced car I've ever owned or driven. We make selling easy We Buy Classic Car in any condition. The sales team at Lux was wonderful to work with. 2010 Porsche Panamera 4S . It is a 2016 and keeps up with the 2020 Mercedes that my partner just bought. It was nice that he has the love and understanding of cars, like me. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. Used 2017 GMC Acadia with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, DVD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2018 GMC Acadia SLE with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Interior Protection Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, and Bench Seat, Used 2020 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Technology Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Power Liftgate, Used 2020 GMC Acadia SLT with AWD, Premium Package, Luxury Package, Infotainment Package, 4SA Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, and Heated Seats, Used 2021 GMC Acadia AT4 with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2020 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram White Plains, Used 2019 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Technology Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Power Liftgate, Used 2019 GMC Acadia SLE with AWD, Driver Alert Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Off-Road Package, Remote Start, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, and Folding Mirrors, Used 2020 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Technology Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Roof Rails, Used 2020 GMC Acadia SLE with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Driver Convenience Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Folding Mirrors, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, and Bench Seat, Used 2020 GMC Acadia AT4 with AWD, Infotainment Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Blind Spot Monitor, and Bench Seat, Used 2020 GMC Acadia SLE with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Folding Mirrors, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, Bench Seat, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Limited Slip Differential, and Lane Departure Warning, Used 2020 GMC Acadia SLE with FWD, Lighting Package, Driver Alert Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Roof Rails, Tinted Windows, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, Bench Seat, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2021 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Technology Package, Ultimate Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2020 GMC Acadia SLE with FWD, Lighting Package, Driver Alert Package, Keyless Entry, Roof Rails, Tinted Windows, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, Bench Seat, Alloy Wheels, and Third Row Seating, Used 2017 GMC Acadia SLT with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2020 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, and Bench Seat, Used 2017 GMC Acadia SLT with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2021 GMC Acadia SLE with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Driver Convenience Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, and Third Row Seating, Used 2020 GMC Acadia AT4 with AWD, Infotainment Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Interior Protection Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, and Heated Seats, Used 2019 GMC Acadia SLE with AWD, Lighting Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, and 17 Inch Wheels, Used 2019 GMC Acadia SLE with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Folding Mirrors, Alloy Wheels, Smart Key, Third Row Seating, 17 Inch Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Locking Differential, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 GMC Acadia Denali with AWD, Roof Rack, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, and Cooled Seats, Used 2017 GMC Acadia with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Parking Sensors, Third Row Seating, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2016 GMC Acadia SLT with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Bucket Seats, and Ambient Lighting, 1st owner purchased on 11/04/16 and owned in NY until 03/03/20, Last serviced at 83,105 miles in White Plains, NY on 04/04/23, 1st owner drove an estimated 14,713 miles/year, Purchased on 05/23/18 and owned in NY until 04/02/23, Last serviced in White Plains, NY on 04/01/23, Purchased on 05/05/20 and owned in NY until 04/19/23, Last serviced at 32,033 miles in White Plains, NY on 04/21/23, Purchased on 06/01/20 and owned in NY until 04/30/23, Last serviced at 8,954 miles in White Plains, NY on 01/30/23, Purchased on 12/16/20 and owned in NJ until 03/15/23, Last serviced in New York, NY on 04/13/23, Purchased on 05/07/20 and owned in NY until 03/29/23, Last serviced in White Plains, NY on 03/27/23, Purchased on 10/26/19 and owned in NY until 01/14/23, Last serviced at 31,176 miles in White Plains, NY on 03/27/23, Purchased on 12/19/19 and owned in NY until 01/05/23, Last serviced in Hicksville, NY on 04/03/23, Purchased on 05/30/20 and owned in NY until 02/28/23, Last serviced at 34 miles in Rockville Centre, NY on 06/04/20, Purchased on 07/20/20 and owned in NY until 01/16/23, Last serviced at 15,926 miles in White Plains, NY on 03/22/23, Purchased on 08/11/20 and owned in NY until 04/27/23, Last serviced at 29,703 miles in Riverhead, NY on 04/21/23, Purchased on 07/10/20 and owned in NY until 01/31/23, Last serviced at 29,871 miles in White Plains, NY on 03/22/23, Purchased on 06/30/20 and owned in NY until 02/17/23, Last serviced in Staten Island, NY on 03/18/23, Purchased on 12/08/20 and owned in CT until 03/15/23, Last serviced at 19,686 miles in Stamford, CT on 04/26/23, Purchased on 07/03/20 and owned in NY until 03/11/23, Last serviced in Staten Island, NY on 04/29/23, Purchased on 11/09/17 and owned in NJ until 06/20/22, Last serviced at 83,502 miles in Lyndhurst, NJ on 03/03/23, Purchased on 07/16/20 and owned in NY until 12/30/22, Last serviced at 50,601 miles in Hicksville, NY on 03/29/23, 1st owner purchased on 07/24/17 and owned in NY until 12/05/20, Last serviced at 22,285 miles in Wantagh, NY on 02/10/23, 1st owner drove an estimated 2,511 miles/year, Purchased on 07/17/21 and owned in NY until 03/31/23, Last serviced in Forest Hills, NY on 04/05/23, Purchased on 11/21/20 and owned in NY until 03/27/23, 1st owner purchased on 10/08/19 and owned in NY until 02/27/23, Last serviced at 25,781 miles in Freeport, NY on 03/21/23, 1st owner drove an estimated 7,567 miles/year, Purchased on 11/27/18 and owned in NY until 02/23/23, Last serviced at 23,834 miles in White Plains, NY on 03/31/23, Purchased on 03/15/18 and owned in NH until 06/13/22, Last serviced at 86,083 miles in Littleton, NH on 04/07/22, Purchased on 09/26/16 and owned in NY until 03/07/23, Last serviced at 72,518 miles in Ballston Spa, NY on 03/07/23, 1st owner purchased on 12/23/15 and owned in NY until 09/11/20, Last serviced at 88,790 miles in Keene, NH on 01/13/23, 1st owner drove an estimated 9,521 miles/year.

Spaghetti Factory Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe, Best Lidl Frozen Meals, What Happened To Larry Potash, Orlando Funeral Home Obituaries, Salman Khan Marriage With Sonakshi Sinha, Articles U

used cars for sale queens ny craigslist